• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [Halvalor] [20] {Neutral}

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
also for the lwc doors, how does that work? once the lwcs go to 200 instead of 500 should be better

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
there are 2 ideas, lwc doors or a iron gate to place a redstone torch to get it
I have tried several ic's in engineering but they dont work, ti could make you some piston doors, that use redstone torches!

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
how cool would it be, if pistons pulled the glass panes apart so the door would be see through haha, I'd be wiling to contribute coins towards pistons/sticky pistons/slimeballs needed, I've got some designs that work really well for really clean looking piston doors http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-zUCxulUnE

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
I think what I'll do when I get on tonight, is in the field between the new and old walls, setup several examples of gates, so we can decide which are the easiest and prettiest balanced with price and protection from intruders

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
wow i not on for a day and party time hit town.. lol

i am hoping to be on tonite and do what is needed to help :)

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
I personally like the LWC doors, because they can strictly control access, and are very quick to get in and out of. You can enter the town and close the door quicker than breaking and placing a block, if someone is chasing you. They are relatively expensive, yes, but I think it's worth it. I think the gates are kinda complicated and easy to glitch / bypass, plus if an intruder is inside they can get out safely / leave the gate open to let other people in.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
still say have gates like the one east gate we can raise and lower but the lwc door is further in.. there a name for it but i cant member it. so old wall comes tumbling, rumbling, down........................ (sing)

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
Plasma came up with a terrific idea, trade district, kinda like stormwind trade district, where the shops and bank and stuff are. Right now I have no idea who all owns shops and where they are. I'd like to know there is one place I can go for all my shopping needs.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
please see pic for an explanation of how our wall is "dragoon proof" without a glass ceiling, let me know any concerns

(please don't be jealous of my awesome ms paint skills)

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
Thank you for the pic kperk! I've been trying to explain the design over and over - and that is exactly what I've been trying to describe for people.

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
^ This would have been better coming from J3sus - just sayin...

But thanks! hehe
Edit: Upon rereading that, it came across wrong --- I meant as in, "looking from above" heh

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
hope you guys like this one, it took a while. I need help though, for JF and town leaders, on the ones that say vacant, can I demo those. They all have signs that say vacant but I wanted to make sure.

For everybody else, the ones that say ?? these are houses without a sign, they are either vacant or being lived in but I'm not sure by whom. Please place a sign and make a comment on here if you know who lives in these.

Also, I'm not sure if I got everybody. So if your name or somebody elses name isn't listed on the map please advise. I need this so I know whom to contact for road work that may impact a house.

EDIT
removed map, placed updated version below