• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [Halvalor] [20] {Neutral}

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
house next to lastivity's right above it, looking at map here. is MINE lol right above the ast...

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't know who Ichorlicker is - but he's not a member of town - are we keeping this one?

Also, I think NyanKitteh & TOADnZACK's house is just to the right of katabolt's tower.

And alexhoff1's old place is right above Watter_Bottle's place - I assume we're keeping that.

Elianabeth

Dirt
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Elianabeth​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? About one year​
3: How old are you? I am thirteen, but am mature for my age​
4: How often do you play in a week? At least twice, often more​
5: Why do you want to join Halvalor? I was recommended by ToadnZack, I was looking for a nice town​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans?: I am in rogue, I plan to be a beast master. (I like to hunt)​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required): Yes​
8: Did you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft?: Yes, I do it every day​
9: What is our township rule #6?: Read all rules. :D

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
ok I've added a few from previous map,
gmtW4.png

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
circle ??= Akil

EDIT:

The other ?? (The square) is the old town owner's house, before we claimed it (pretty sure)

Alexrider530

Stone
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? : Alexrider530​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? : minecraft 9 months Herocraft % days​
3: How old are you?: 16​
4: How often do you play in a week?: 5 days​
5: Why do you want to join Halvalor?: becuase all of my friends joined and i like the people​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? : warrior and dragoon or pally​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) : yes​
8: Did you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? : yup​
9: What is our township rule #6? : all Server rules​

WOW! Sweet map!! Any vacant house you can demo, except maybe toad's old house.. because its already nice and someone can just move in.

And about the town shopping center: I was planning on having our center tower be our shopping place because there are 3 floors with lots of room for shops. We could also set up a way so outsiders can come and shop at our stores harmlessly.

Also- After going through alexhoff's stuff I think everyone in town will be able to get atleast 2-3 weeks of taxes (30-45c). Would you guys rather I sort the stuff out and divide the coins evenly? Or just not have taxes for 2-3 weeks (depending what the exact amount comes out to be)?

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
what about ichorlicker, is he member? or just a member of val, can I demo that one
if he is a friend/ally thats fine, I just am not familiar with him

Angel_Works

Stone
what about ichorlicker, is he member? or just a member of val, can I demo that one
if he is a friend/ally thats fine, I just am not familiar with him

Ichorlicker was the SiC before Toad if I'm remembering right? He's been inactive for 2-3 months at least...

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
we have some issues we need to work on with town defense

today we got raided and it served as a wakeup call
I logged on to find tigobitties and dmil running around killing people and looting
upon inspection they got in with ladders, ladders that were most likely placed during wall construction and not removed. That right there, was really sloppy. I removed all my ways I used to get to the wall when I was done. And spent an hour yesterday removing towers and scaffolding and such., and when I did use ladders they didn't go to the very top, as that would pretty much be a welcome mat for raiders

then, they spent what seemed like 20 minutes running around killing random people. People were attempting to come to the defense but only 1 at a time, so it was 2v1 and they always died. We had one person holed up in their house for fear of being killed, and when I told everybody our only chance of winning was to fight them in a large group, and to meet up at west gate nobody knew what I was talking about.

We need to make sure that every town member has minimap addon.
http://www.herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/mod-pack-for-1-8-1-version-9.1381/
it has a big W where west is.

Then we need everybody to know, if we are getting raided the proper procedure is to all run to the same place, get weapons and fight as a group. It is good to have a chest next to your bed with a set of armor and weapons and food
this is the "I got killed but I'm gonna get revenge quick chest" as soon as you die you can put all that on and be back in the fight.

Also, people got their stuff stolen, but it is their fault because they didn't have chests covered. Keep a block covering the entrance to your house, and blocks over your chests and your gold either in an LWC or sold to the bank.

As for town design. Once I get the roads started I'd like to section the town into 4 quadrants, with a block separating each. Kinda like you are entering a house, when you enter and leave that section place the block back. This way raiders will only be in 1/4th of the town and we can group up in the other part and that 3/4 of the town will be 100 percent safe.

Since alex and his friends are all mad at us, we need to be very concerned with town defense right now. Today should serve as a training lesson for the future.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
VENGANCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good job on defense as best can be... have assess the loses and take the fight to them..

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
if anyone needs help with installing mod for mini map.. which is approved.. holler.. i will help

god i missed out..... we want revenge....