• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [Halvalor] [20] {Neutral}

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
You are a strange bird Plasma...

In other news - Piptendo: I finally demo'd your old house - I put the materials and items in a chest where the house was - please get it before someone else does hehe

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
sheep..... i am crazy and i have papers.. 120% unique maple syrup.................
:D

and the sheep said you shall address him as Sir Sheep.... ( he been knighted 'n all)

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
i give you.. the new hal......
G0bOF.png

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
Plasma, wtf are you talking about, heh :)

J3susFreak --- whenever you see this -- I put some signs up on the west side of the wall in the new green city area of where I would like to have the plot for me, kperkins1982, and mdperk2 (combined plot for all 3 of us). We will not build anything there until we explicitly get your approval - please let me know what you think whenever you get a chance :) It's going to be a very nice-looking, pretty house :)

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Have people not been respecting you Zaspar? hehe

I was obviously mistaken about how long you have been there, but I didn't mean any disrespect (just wanted to make sure your post wasn't a response to something I said in game earlier). I would argue one point though - I definitely think, in terms of maturity, there are other people who would be very good at being objective and assisting with town disputes and other issues.....*cough*.... :)

Hahahaha, that sure is a possibility I guess

I just wanted to make sure that everybody knows I have a position of authority

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
I completely understand...there are a lot of new town members, and not everyone knows about you and persist3nce. There is a political system in place, even in Hal, albeit somewhat limited, and everyone should understand that, heh.

:)

Toadnzack

Gold
Finally got dknight for those who weren't on late last night EST.

Also, just a reminder that me and persist3nce are TOWN OFFICIALS, therefore you should pay us your utmost respect. We're on the most, we've both been in town for a while, and we're the most mature. You can pay us taxes too. The problem with NyanKitteh being an official is that she isn't on much when everybody else is on (she lives in australia), but I guess she could monitor the town when it isn't morning/evening EST (as most of us are).

@J3susfreak @Toad I'd consider this.

Nyan and me are usually both on at night we monitor the town when noone is on :)

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
On behalf on Ocean Side, I would like to propose an alliance.
That means I can't get my revenge on you :l
Hehe, you were the first person who had killed me on this server (A while before I was part of Hal.) Been looking forward to specing and hunting you down :3
Good to have alliance, though.

I've really been meaning to get out and start mining a ton to level up, I've got a mineshaft and stuff where I'm preparing to start mining in 1.8land, just haven't had time lately (Been sick in bed, hence I haven't been on much.)

I've been wanting to go Ranger, since I like using the bow, and tracking is pretty awesome. But I've been considering going Bard, too, as I'm always one to play the support role. What do you guys think the town would need more?

@sadikyo that plot you marked off is fine

So yeah, Zaspar has been in Hal longer than I have and persist3nce has recruited probably half our members lol. So they aren't town officials for nothing, respect em!

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
Zaspar,
once my outside roads are built and the vacant houses have been demo'd i'm going to place an updated map with correct spelling and such.

Plasma,
I your map, in the sense that there are straight roads from town center to walls, while I don't think that a total wipe will happen because of the work people have done, working towards those roads is my goal. Basically, as people leave, that have plots in the way of a new road, I would like to put that plot off limits and put a person in another empty plot instead. Once all the vacants are demo'd we will have a ton of plots. In fact, if people have a house in the way of a road, I'd help them build a new house in the new land, or a vacant plot of their choosing, demo the old house and move all their belongings.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
oh i agree :p sounds good, i dont want to make it seem that i want to rush it all ether. it will take time and lots of work. woot !

shrimpy77

Glowstone
What is your IGN (case sensitive)?
shrimpy77

2: How long have you played MC? HC?​
MC : Since April, HC: Since mid-August.​
3: How old are you?​
14​
4: How often do you play in a week?​
10 hours +​
5: Why do you want to join Halvalor?​
I have been in the chat for a while now and I thought it was about time I joined.​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans?​
I'm a Samurai, prolly will spec next as a dragoon.​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required)​
Obviously, I wouldn't join a town if I couldn't =D.​
8: Did you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft?​
Yes.​
9: What is our township rule #6?​
All of the server rules, but I know those apply everywhere anyways.​

Jinder745

Obsidian

1: What is your IGN? Jinder745​

2: How long have you played MC/HC? 1 year​

3: How old are you? (Be honest, we check the forum) 13​

4: How often do you play in a week? 6-7 Hours​

5: Why do you want to join our township? its cool​

6: What is your game play style? Adventure and buliding​

7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? Yeah but I might go broke in a while​

8: Did you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day? Duh​

9: What is our township rule #5? All server rules. go read em ......​

Jinder we'll let you back in, but the fact that you just copy and pasted your old application probably won't give you a good rep in town ;)

Go back and edit your post with our new application

Jinder745

Obsidian
2: How long have you played MC? HC?​
MC : Around a year, HC: Since mid-August.​
3: How old are you?​
13​
4: How often do you play in a week?​
10 hours +​
5: Why do you want to join Halvalor?​
I've been in the chat for a while I use to be in Hal but I went broke there for I got booted for taxes​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans?​
I'm going for Dread knight I'm not sure what I will spec next​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required)​
Yessuir cause I got cash :D
8: Did you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft?​
Yes. but once :p
9: What is our township rule #6?​
All of the server rules