• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [Halvalor] [20] {Neutral}

Teamjunior

Dirt

1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Teamjunior​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? 6 months/about 1 week​
3: How old are you? 17​
4: Why do you want to join Halvalor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?) Asked in chat for town and lastivity recommended Halvalor
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? Recently joined, none thus far​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? Currently Rogue, plan on becoming Master Ranger​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Sure, 15 cents isnt too a lot​
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yes, I try and make voting a regular habit​
9: Have you read our rules? Yes​

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
I don't get it. We kick them out for being bad people, so they decide to attack us?

Also lol. I can tell from the text that they're yelling at us, making fun of us for not opening the doors. But obviously you didn't have armor or had backup. So apparently life preservation is something to be ashamed of.

they show up with 6 people, messaging us trying to bait us to come out, because the map shows their numbers, I start to think maybe the 3 people in hal aren't gonna do so hot. I strongly encouraged everybody to not take the bait. Which shows alot about Hal security, because they tried to get in for 25 minutes and ended up just staring at us through the glass tossing insults because they couldn't get in. They tried towering which didn't work thanks to the dragoon proof wall, they tried digging, which didn't work thanks to the newly built "moat" and the holes it closed up and to great laughs they tried shouting over the walls. If toad and zaspar and sadi were on, yea, we woulda smoked them, but knowing when not to fight is sometimes more important.

Gawd... I logged in too late! I was excited when C12 broke in, but I lost him in my pursuit. He may be the best pvp'er on the server, but I wanted a chance at him lol. Me and my leather armor! LMAO!

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
if he is the best pvper then grats to sadik, who knocked him off the monorail and killed him

first thing he did when he heard c12 was in town, but that nobody knew where he was, was to go up to the monorail to look for him, he sees him on top of a house and bolts him, then he somehow ends up on the monorail next to sadik

c12 fall go boom

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
they show up with 6 people, messaging us trying to bait us to come out, because the map shows their numbers, I start to think maybe the 3 people in hal aren't gonna do so hot. I strongly encouraged everybody to not take the bait. Which shows alot about Hal security, because they tried to get in for 25 minutes and ended up just staring at us through the glass tossing insults because they couldn't get in. They tried towering which didn't work thanks to the dragoon proof wall, they tried digging, which didn't work thanks to the newly built "moat" and the holes it closed up and to great laughs they tried shouting over the walls. If toad and zaspar and sadi were on, yea, we woulda smoked them, but knowing when not to fight is sometimes more important.
if he is the best pvper then grats to sadik, who knocked him off the monorail and killed him

first thing he did when he heard c12 was in town, but that nobody knew where he was, was to go up to the monorail to look for him, he sees him on top of a house and bolts him, then he somehow ends up on the monorail next to sadik

c12 fall go boom
lawl

Okay, I'm making a pvp arena in town. I have a really good looking one built on creative, but I'm still tweaking it a bit.

Do you guys have any requests for what you want in a PvP arena?

Make it so you can play spleef and blockey too!

I'd kinda like it to be mainly for PvP so if people from Hal want to play spleef/blockey they can go to Val, and if people in Val want to duel they can go to Hal. It kinda keeps us intertwined ;)

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Ok, new idea then. Have a mob spawner/dark room under the floor and then pistons which push them up to the main battle arena. Monster fights!

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
fyi in mc 1.0 we are all dead

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Mooshroom
150px-Mooshroom.png

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
I hope everybody knows they aren't to be giving tours to prospective members. The reason we require an application is so we can search forums and mcbans and whatnot for a little info about their character. If a tour is to be given, a town officer will decide. We can't have people be leaving marks in our town.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
townies..

DO NOT LET ANYONE THAT IS A NOT A MEMBER INTO OUR TOWN !!!!!!!!
NOT SURE? ASK !!

We do not want to let a random player in, oh he is my best bud, oh yeah, i know him from ages ago, etc
you let them in the town you become responsible for them. they jack stuff up, we gunna jack u up. simple put.

I will tie you to a pig and let chandler beat you with a sand block....... Don't make me do it !!