• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [Halvalor] [20] {Neutral}

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Up3VI.jpg

fought patr12
we won

:)

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
My axe looks nice, haha

Texture pack?

Also... if ANYONE in town has a mic, USE it and GET TEAMSPEAK 3. http://teamspeak.com/

It's vital that we have a way of talking real-time in battle.

Also... we'll need a healer if we want to increase our chances of winning. Maybe @911chandler or @Lastivity can volunteer...

911chandler

Legacy Supporter 4
My axe looks nice, haha

Texture pack?

Also... if ANYONE in town has a mic, USE it and GET TEAMSPEAK 3. http://teamspeak.com/

Also... we'll need a healer if we want to increase our chances of winning. Maybe @911chandler or @Lastivity can volunteer...

I will switch and spec to healer on one condition, I will need some money to switch and I will need people to help me power level. If people-mainly Zaspar - agree to help me then I'd be more than willing to help out.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
the problem will solve itself for you....

in that currently you are crafter, and would have to pay to switch spec, but once 2.8 comes out you'll be able to lvl a pvp class in addition to being a crafter

Toadnzack

Gold
My axe looks nice, haha

Texture pack?

I'm a pally I can set binds to heal and tank if needed, Soon as I can convince @NyanKitteh to master rogue (7 levels) She will no doubt go monk again.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
2.8 wont be for a bit yet.. they working on 1.9 stuff now. they behind a bit.. after minecon on nov18th notch is lockin down code and minecraft becomes a full game. no more beta...( i been here since alpha woot)

and as for combat go with WHAT you want to and what you are good at playing. i suck as caster i set myself and my party on fire so much im helping the baddies. lol

so im a tracker/ranger... There he is... there he is... there he is... 2 min cooldown..... there he is !!!

@911chandler You really can't go wrong with warrior or healer, those are the safe choices. If you tend to lag pretty often then I'd stay away from caster/ranger because it would be hard to aim. I personally loved Ninja.. they aren';t super great at PvP but they have fun skills.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I don't get it. We kick them out for being bad people, so they decide to attack us?

Also lol. I can tell from the text that they're yelling at us, making fun of us for not opening the doors. But obviously you didn't have armor or had backup. So apparently life preservation is something to be ashamed of.