• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [Halvalor] [20] {Neutral}

500+ posts!! Whoo!

I prob won't be on again today, hope you guys are enjoying your vacation of not having a mayor for a couple days. Heheh.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
why we love watter_bottle
there is now an easy way to get to road by jf's and plastivity

Dx7vt.jpg

I like plasma's private message, apparently this lift really excited him! Or something else..........

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
The town mine.........

DO NOT REMOVE THE TORCHES,

if you could see how hard I hit my keys when I typed that you'd understand how super serius I am bout this

I've got people down there raising the ceiling, when you remove the torches to make a "mob grinding" area, you end up getting the people that are trying to raise the ceiling killed.

If you remove the torches, I will consider it greifing.

The torches are there to keep mobs from spawning so slimes will spawn. I could go on for 3 pages about how slime mechanics work, but I'm not, just trust me.

I went down there and over half the torches were removed. It takes like 500 to fully light the place, and when they are removed you are essentially stealing as well.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
he no longer has a keyboard due to the pounding....

once he revives you kills you, i will beat you with a shovel..... he will revive you and kill you again.

NO TOUCHY THE TORCHES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

and you all need to realize i can be in the mine and watch you with you seeing me.......... your being WATCHED.....

O_O

Yes... torches = good.... no torches = Keysersoze09 getting ganked by mobs.

I'm going to try to get the roof raised tomorrow. So I expect there to be torches so my pretty butt doesn't get killed. Feel free to clear the mobs before I get there. ;)

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey, guys, I wanted to say sorry I haven't been on much lately. I've been getting into some other games, and really haven't found any time for Minecraft.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
tell me what games and if its the right ones.. your forgiven... if its the other one.. i will turn my pick up in shame for knowing you..... :p

Riz we demoed your house, and we have all your stuff protected in the townhall region. When you come back on ask me or sadik or an officer to help you move your stuff :)

And yeah, what games!? O.O

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
To those who don't already know.

I remade the mine entrance to make it a little prettier. Also, below it is a storage room for the town. Every single chest in town not in a house (except for town donations and chests in construction areas) will be removed and their contents located to this storage room.

This will be the place for excess cobble/dirt/gravel which seems unwanted until we decide to build a farm or make a ton of stone whatever. Also all the "free crap" chests will be moved there as well.

During construction the lift for the mine was removed to clean up the backing. Once Watter gets on I'll have him fix it for us and put in a lift to the storage room. Until then, there are a couple of temporary ladders to these areas.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
watter has signs in mine and in storage room WOOOT lifts work one goes to storage room, and then one from top to mine..

:)

mdperk is our banker now because Toad ran out of funds to go back and forth between crafter. Hahaha.. jk. But seriously.

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
Haha, honestly I'm ashamed to admit it.

I always enjoy gaming with my friends, but since one of the two I play mostly with has a PC which can't run any decent games, he's been playing Runescape. Of course, for like the third time he's gotten me back into it x_x.

Hopefully he'll be getting a new PC soon so we can all actually play MC together, lol.

And my birthday is coming up (14th for those who care) so I'll probably be playing Skyrim (Assuming I get it) a good bit.

Oh, any any of you who have an Xbox and like the indie scene, definitely check out "Grand Class Melee" great game. But if you don't have an HD tv it's really hard to read the text.

I really need to get on HC and finally master rogue + spec.

Is that house that you showed me still open? @J3susfreak

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
If you're referring to zachydude's old house (the wooden house up by Plasma78 and Lastivity's house) - I think it is still open. But I'm not sure if that's the one you're talking about. :)