• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Chain armour for caster/Wizard/Rouge

I think that The classes and specs of above should have chain armour as their highest tier.

Right now wizards are extremely easy to kill, cuz gold is to expensive and leather is worthless

-Chain is same as gold, leggs just have 1 more defense point.
-Chain is much cheaper than a full set of gold, 360c for low durablilty armour (gold) is kinda worthless
-Chain has higher durability so u dont need to spend thousands on crap armour, u can spend hundreds

Also, for wizard, i think that the range for all attack should be increased, whenever i mention how unpowerful wizards are, i get responses like they are long range fighters that have super dmg, whic is kind of bullshit. fireball is the one spell that has anysort of range so:

-icebolt should have fireball like range, the arrow range, instead of a slow ass snowball, iceBOLT
-root should be improved, like inflicting slow 5 or something
-pulse is pretty good, might want a little bigger radius
-bolt and megabolt, BOLT, maybe like split second warmup? 12 blocks doesn't take long to cross, they can own u really quickly, maybe 25ish?
-fireblast, longer range maybe 16, fireBLAST, maybe splash dmg as well?

Keep in mind, im not trying to op wizards, just give them a chance against other get in ur face and own u classes

please respond and comment, please do not hate for no reason, and tell me what u think

Sn0wBorn

Iron
Wizard does not need a buff, they are supposed to have high damage with low health and armor. Gold armor is not supposed to be used. It is much worse than chain, imagine a caster running around tanking damage and killing everything with their spells. If you want better armor, be a warrior.

Wizard does not need a buff, they are supposed to have high damage with low health and armor. Gold armor is not supposed to be used. It is much worse than chain, imagine a caster running around tanking damage and killing everything with their spells. If you want better armor, be a warrior.
the point is to not tank, that is for iron and diamond warriors, i just dont want to be instant meleed to death, id like a chance to run away

um, samurai wind walk? dragoon (super) jump?

if they hit me, i rather be able to get back to my town and act as a support unit like wat a wizard is supposed to, then just die

Sn0wBorn

Iron
um, samurai wind walk? dragoon (super) jump?
Wizard icebolt? Wizard root? Wizard blink? And also, windwalk/jump eat stamina quickly. However I have never played wizard so if anything I said doesn't work very well, any real wizard tell me.

Solidze

Legacy Supporter 6
Maybe for Rogues. Definitely not for Casters

I don't think ninja's and runeblades need chainmail. They are glass cannons, and ninja's can peal out ridiculous burst at the moment (1-2 seconds and opponent is dead). How about we look at Mystics for getting chainmail upgrades, who are apparently suppose to be healers, who tend to have short range spells and put themselves in a more vulnerable position than Clerics when you need to heal.

Danielcan

Legacy Supporter 4
If you think chainmail on wizards that means gg because its epic class with burst and mobility only problem on wizard is dies fast but thats called balance.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Don't get hit, use blink.
If you're getting hit at all as a wizard, you'll prolly die. Wizards are the fastest class in the game, and can run down dragoons, though you burn a lot of mana and redstone to do it. It takes skill and practice to get really good at wizard, and has very little margin for error against a lot of players.

For instance, I can kill a dk without him touching me if I play it right, but if he closes in enough to terror me, I'm dead.

Wizard doesn't need a buff, except that we lost enderpearls, so if you get kicked you're completely effed.

Also Kainzo can we have better armor in the col duels? becuz the others all get max possible armor, but the epople with gold and leahter, were stuck with leather[DOUBLEPOST=1365713363][/DOUBLEPOST]lol, i can feel all the irrational hate