• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Chain armour for caster/Wizard/Rouge

the thing is, other specs quickly can actually use their high dmg
ik that wizards have a super high dmg, but they dont unlock until lvl 40+, untill that, we can confidently hit u with 100 dmg every 10 seconds with pulse
and maybe more mana, why would clerics have the same amount as wizards, either lower cleric mana, or improve wizard
other classes u imdialty see the benefits, wizards just get pwned under lvl 35 be cuz they dont have a high dps then
and i am fine with leather, but there are no cows anywhere, so no leather, so basically, wiazrds have no armor, which is a pain
Stop crying about your class. Land you skills and you still have good burst. It takes time to get good with caster classes so don't whine to try and make it better for you when it would make it worse for everyone else.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
ik that wizards have a super high dmg, but they dont unlock until lvl 40+, untill that, we can confidently hit u with 100 dmg every 10 seconds with pulse
and maybe more mana, why would clerics have the same amount as wizards, either lower cleric mana, or improve wizard
other classes u imdialty see the benefits, wizards just get pwned under lvl 35 be cuz they dont have a high dps then
and i am fine with leather, but there are no cows anywhere, so no leather, so basically, wiazrds have no armor, which is a pain
Dude, you do realise the point of mastering a class is to unlock its full potential right? Your complaining a mastered class can kill an unmastered class, so the un mastered class should be buffed. In litterally EVERY RPG game I can think of, a wizard has robes, high damage, good amount of mana, little to no armor. And have you ever heard of the trade chat? It's a place where you can say you want to buy things, like leather, which people have hundreds of stacks of.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
For starters, chainmail fits no where into caster lore of any RPG ever. Second, while gold armor may be a casters highest 'teir' it is not meant to be used as an every day armor.
For your suggestion to add gold armor for casters into a duel, the armor would probably break before it is even over.

Wizard does not need a buff in any way. In this whole thread you are whining about a class you obviously cannot play. A good wizard will hardly be hit in battle by slowing, rooting and blinking away from its enemies. Lets face it, it sounds like you are not a good wizard. Ever think of changing classes to one you are better at?
This thread is not about making wizards better, you are trying to make it better for YOU.

Crimlake

Wood
Well, I have about 7 stacks of leather and I've been on the server maybe 2-3 weeks tops? You do have professions, use them, or buy off other players o-o 5 gold ore = 1 stack of leather, as a wizard that 1 stack should go a LONG way, considering you're ranged and shouldn't be getting hit very often if ever in pve. As for clerics, god do NOT nerf them, their dps output is the single greatest joke in the game, all they have is heals and armor, they don't even get to poke you to death, it's like magikarp man.. they flop around in front of you and hope you die laughing, laugh at a wizard and he smites your ass with lightning.

Stop crying about your class. Land you skills and you still have good burst. It takes time to get good with caster classes so don't whine to try and make it better for you when it would make it worse for everyone else.
i am confused, how would taking 2 seconds longer to spamclick kill me with melee attackes make it worse for everyone else

Dude, you do realise the point of mastering a class is to unlock its full potential right? Your complaining a mastered class can kill an unmastered class, so the un mastered class should be buffed. In litterally EVERY RPG game I can think of, a wizard has robes, high damage, good amount of mana, little to no armor. And have you ever heard of the trade chat? It's a place where you can say you want to buy things, like leather, which people have hundreds of stacks of.
i understand this, everyone bitches at me about it, but unmasterd classes can easyly kill wizards early on becuz until lvl 40+ they cant fight back. What do u poeple dont understand
every other spec immedialty has benifits, wizard does not, less melee dmg than caster, lose fireblast and is stuck with crappy projeciltes that others can dodge or just heal afterward
Wizards DO NOT HAVE HIGH DPS until lvl 40+ which is what i am complaining about, which is the only good thing about wizard,
Every other class has immediate benifits, wizard does not

For starters, chainmail fits no where into caster lore of any RPG ever. Second, while gold armor may be a casters highest 'teir' it is not meant to be used as an every day armor.
For your suggestion to add gold armor for casters into a duel, the armor would probably break before it is even over.

Wizard does not need a buff in any way. In this whole thread you are whining about a class you obviously cannot play. A good wizard will hardly be hit in battle by slowing, rooting and blinking away from its enemies. Lets face it, it sounds like you are not a good wizard. Ever think of changing classes to one you are better at?
This thread is not about making wizards better, you are trying to make it better for YOU.
first, we get leather in the col, and gold has higher durability that leather, so that point is null. i dont know what u guys dont under stand about my arguement
ill state it clearly
Wizards are the most useless spec in the beginning
Every other class has immediate benefits, besides wizard, they all got boosted melee or whatever, Wizard loses an offensive spell, gets 1/2 of caster melee dmg and DO NOT HAVE HIGH DPS until they are far up. Root is next to useless unless you are extremely lucky, and blink ins't unlocked until lvl 45, poeple keep saying crap about running away to shoot at enemies as the main thing for wizards, but u cant do that until lvl 45
warriors are supposed to take dmg and pwn poeple at melee, when they spec, the immediatly unlock new armor that is better higher health, and still have skills that are same dmg as fireball pretty much.
Rogue immdialty get dmg boost
healer, fricken clerics can wear chain and iron, wtf is with that, when is a medic ever heavily armored and they can heal while fighting and running away, they get a chance of surviving

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Imo this suggestion thread should be closed, as it really isnt a suggestion, but a single guy ranting about a class because he has no idea what he is doing when he plays it.

Arturec

Soulsand
K. Well, I think ninjas and runeblades should get some chain. Their smoke has a 5 min CD so... it's not like they can backflip effectively with anticheat... and I feel like because ninjas are countered so hard by tanks, that chain would be a decent solution, since their mobility skill loves to rubberband and they are doing cute damage vs some1 with 78% dmg reduction (Pallies that's you!)

Arturec

Soulsand

And for this, Look at bloodmage, useless 'till 60, pretty much, until then it's just run around drainsoul,soulleech, run run run repeat. Ranger is UP As fuck, because of fire ticks and other things besides, like stfu XD

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
i understand this, everyone bitches at me about it, but unmasterd classes can easyly kill wizards early on becuz until lvl 40+ they cant fight back. What do u poeple dont understand
every other spec immedialty has benifits, wizard does not, less melee dmg than caster, lose fireblast and is stuck with crappy projeciltes that others can dodge or just heal afterward
Wizards DO NOT HAVE HIGH DPS until lvl 40+ which is what i am complaining about, which is the only good thing about wizard,
Every other class has immediate benifits, wizard does not
Then don't play wizard. Other classes are built differently, obviously some will beat others at a lower level. You cannot expect every single class to give high damage at low levels. And if you cant fight an enemy until your higher than level 40, do you know what you do then? You fight mobs and go past level 40. Problem solved

JacobBurkey

Portal
K. Well, I think ninjas and runeblades should get some chain. Their smoke has a 5 min CD so... it's not like they can backflip effectively with anticheat... and I feel like because ninjas are countered so hard by tanks, that chain would be a decent solution, since their mobility skill loves to rubberband and they are doing cute damage vs some1 with 78% dmg reduction (Pallies that's you!)
Please, don't even get people started. Ninja is very well balanced right now, high dps, burst, but squishy and low hp.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Can someone lock this thread? This guy isn't listening to any of our replies and is just ranting the same thing that dosen't make sense. Angyles

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
first, we get leather in the col, and gold has higher durability that leather, so that point is null. i dont know what u guys dont under stand about my arguement
ill state it clearly
Wizards are the most useless spec in the beginning
Every other class has immediate benefits, besides wizard, they all got boosted melee or whatever, Wizard loses an offensive spell, gets 1/2 of caster melee dmg and DO NOT HAVE HIGH DPS until they are far up. Root is next to useless unless you are extremely lucky, and blink ins't unlocked until lvl 45, poeple keep saying crap about running away to shoot at enemies as the main thing for wizards, but u cant do that until lvl 45
warriors are supposed to take dmg and pwn poeple at melee, when they spec, the immediatly unlock new armor that is better higher health, and still have skills that are same dmg as fireball pretty much.
Rogue immdialty get dmg boost
healer, fricken clerics can wear chain and iron, wtf is with that, when is a medic ever heavily armored and they can heal while fighting and running away, they get a chance of surviving
Hey dude, root is next to useless? Mind you.
Do u know root is the best combo skill in PvP?
Can't u see chats in ao complaining about root always get them killed?
If u are lv35 root bolt fireball icebolt then run.
If u dun have bolt, just root fireball icbolt.
Root is the best skill for combo, mind u.

Well, I have about 7 stacks of leather and I've been on the server maybe 2-3 weeks tops? You do have professions, use them, or buy off other players o-o 5 gold ore = 1 stack of leather, as a wizard that 1 stack should go a LONG way, considering you're ranged and shouldn't be getting hit very often if ever in pve. As for clerics, god do NOT nerf them, their dps output is the single greatest joke in the game, all they have is heals and armor, they don't even get to poke you to death, it's like magikarp man.. they flop around in front of you and hope you die laughing, laugh at a wizard and he smites your ass with lightning.
-_- wrong, 7 smite would kill wizards and smite can't miss and they heal them selves to completely get rid of 2 icedmg or a full fireball negated

Can someone lock this thread? This guy isn't listening to any of our replies and is just ranting the same thing that dosen't make sense. Angyles
not like u guys listen to me either
Hey dude, root is next to useless? Mind you.
Do u know root is the best combo skill in PvP?
Can't u see chats in ao complaining about root always get them killed?
If u are lv35 root bolt fireball icebolt then run.
If u dun have bolt, just root fireball icbolt.
Root is the best skill for combo, mind u.
and it is the best skill for combo if it ever works, those poeple are stupid, if ur jumping, root does nothing at all just 1dmg, they have to be on the ground and sprint jumping is faster, so if they are sprint jumping at u, ur screwed, and it wears off as soon as u use another spell

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
not like u guys listen to me either

and it is the best skill for combo if it ever works, those poeple are stupid, if ur jumping, root does nothing at all just 1dmg, they have to be on the ground and sprint jumping is faster, so if they are sprint jumping at u, ur screwed, and it wears off as soon as u use another spell
They jump, u pulse then run for life and combo again. Run, ur suppose to kite, learn how to kite first then argue about it is bad. I am a bad pvper but in most scenes I can just icebolt root then flee back to town, just start learning how to aim with snowballs and u will be fine.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
And also, as a wizard, don't act as u wish, react as what they act, this will always save ur life from jumps, combos and silence.
And well, to u, stop ranting or so, ask politely to good pvpers how can they get good, train when their is time. I have been camped for long sake dun care about it, bring least equipment u can to avoid being looted, try apply a town to get high lv members of ur town to help u. Or see what is ur enemy's town, apply it and they will become friends rather then enemy.