• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Chain armour for caster/Wizard/Rouge

Orangedude345

Legacy Supporter 3
K. Well, I think ninjas and runeblades should get some chain. Their smoke has a 5 min CD so... it's not like they can backflip effectively with anticheat... and I feel like because ninjas are countered so hard by tanks, that chain would be a decent solution, since their mobility skill loves to rubberband and they are doing cute damage vs some1 with 78% dmg reduction (Pallies that's you!)
Ninjas and Runeblades already have chain mail pieces. Research before you post please.

On topic, wizards don't need chain mail at all, they are fine. It's hard enough to balance mastered classes let alone every level on every class too. Stop whining and master. Also you are completely over exaggerating, there are numerous other classes with similar problems so wizard is NOT the only one that's weak at low levels. Also, if you can't even get a handful of people to agree with you, it's never going to be implemented so just shut up or create a better suggestion.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Wizard is just as good at low levels as any same level warrior class. It can kill them very easily with a little skill. However I cannot see a low level wizard killing a master samurai. Duh

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
I agree this thread should be ended. Look crazydodapie, you aren't making sense. Every class in this game does not need to be good before level 60. The point of mastering a class is to unlock its FULL potential. Obviously a lower leveled warrior spec could potentially kill a 30 wizard, thats like saying a big rock shouldn't be able to make a bigger splash than a small rock. Yes, wizards can die at lower levels, every class can. Your argument is way past invalid, and you don't have the greatest sense of balance in the least. Everything is fine as it is, there are people constantly examining the classes, people who have played much longer than you have. You can take my word when I say that if a class in unbalanced, it will be noticed very quickly.

Crimlake

Wood
^_~ If you haven't ended the fight after 7 smites you're already getting your ass handed to you big time, 7 smites takes about 40s to get off, if someone is meleeing you long enough to smite you 7 times.. dude you're running around in prot 4 gold auto attacking people. Master wizard, it's not that hard to get to 40ish, it's the last 20 levels that suck.

Arturec

Soulsand
Ninjas and Runeblades already have chain mail pieces. Research before you post please.

Even with a chainmail hat, I don't see a huge problem with giving them boots too (Chain hat and boots, for both)

Think, Most abilities go through armor, so having an extra 5% resist isn't gamebreaking in the least... The only thing it will affect would be the auto-attacking classes like other ninjas and runeblades in general. Paladins, Clerics or anybody with decent sustain who can survive ~500 damage (Cough, Invuln, Cough) can usually win the fight, because Eviscerate has a 30 s CD and Blitz a 20 s CD, so it NEEDS atleast something to keep alive, because it's got no sustain.

Even with a chainmail hat, I don't see a huge problem with giving them boots too (Chain hat and boots, for both)

Think, Most abilities go through armor, so having an extra 5% resist isn't gamebreaking in the least... The only thing it will affect would be the auto-attacking classes like other ninjas and runeblades in general. Paladins, Clerics or anybody with decent sustain who can survive ~500 damage (Cough, Invuln, Cough) can usually win the fight, because Eviscerate has a 30 s CD and Blitz a 20 s CD, so it NEEDS atleast something to keep alive, because it's got no sustain.
Eh, I slightly agree with this. But no more than boots, anything more than that is too much.

i am, i shoot ice and run, doesn't help, i root, they jump, doesnt help, i run, they Jump, still dead, -_-

ArcHuman123

Stone
Wizard takes a lot of skills to be able to unleash it's full potential. A low level wizard could kill a level 30-40ish warrior/rogue easily if you do it right. The point is to NOT get hit. I agree to a certain extent that wizard is pretty useless on low levels but once you get blink, it is almost unbeatable if you have the skills. crazydodapie I've dueled you before, so all i could say to you is either get your level up or get some PVP skills. Your wizard is way too aggressive and your bad aiming explains why you're even here. No offense meant.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I'd just like to point out, unless this has been changed and I was never told about it, all of wizards skills ignore armor.

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
Giving a caster armor would be pretty pointless, because you want to stay away from your enemies. If you're talking about getting killed by Bards, Samurais and Dragoons that's just because they have high mobility which allows them to get into your face and crush you.