• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Application
IGN: PewPewPewLasers
Time zone: MDT
What classes are you specializing into: Currently a 60 bard/60 smith, but I've mastered beguiler, wizard, ninja, dragoon, and alchemist.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yup.
How long have you been on HC: Since April 17th, 2011
Why do you want to join: The reasons stated above my application, as well as the fact that 90% of the people in LO I know, are pretty cool. I miss being in LO, the epic raids and stuff we used to do.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Killer without a doubt.
What can you give to us, as a community: For the most part a friendly guy, who likes to PvP, and go on raids.
What towns have you been in: Verstad, Mineris, Braavos, Rangpur
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Oh boy.... I am pretty sure you guys know why I left Verstad, Mineris, and Braavos. Rangpur/TC is for the reasons I have stated throughout this app.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yeah, for sure.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: You need to spec into a class (either crafter or combat), then pay 250c for a plot.
Tell us about yourself: Well, most of the people in LO already know me, whether it be from when I sounded like an 11 year old girl, from the time when my balls semi-dropped.
Referrals: EldryLars
Offline message: Chivalry time!
Moo

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
2dbp16v.png

PewPewPewLasers piss off uleh

MrFly007

Portal
Haha I don't think anyone in the server has gotten more shit on than me. Good times....gooooddd times....

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Kingdom Upgrade:
Needed Tax Items(in stacks):
49 Obsidian
34 Jungle Logs
48 Birch Logs
We also still need(singles not stacks.):
20 Dragon Eggs
Please hand in those Dragon Eggs and any Obsidian Jungle of Birch logs you may have to your township managers so we can get this done!​

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Kingdom Upgrade:
Needed Tax Items(in stacks):
49 Obsidian
34 Jungle Logs
48 Birch Logs
We also still need(singles not stacks.):
20 Dragon Eggs
Please hand in those Dragon Eggs and any Obsidian Jungle of Birch logs you may have to your township managers so we can get this done!​
Awesome, I have a few dragon eggs and a ton of obsidian I can donate. Also, over the next few weeks I won't be as active as I was, due to school, but will still be on in the early US hours if anyone needs me.

Dismays

Legacy Supporter 9
Application
IGN:Dismays
Time zone: CMT
What classes are you specializing into: Nercomancer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes/Yes
How long have you been on HC: Almost a year
Why do you want to join: Because my miss my little babies
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:Killer
What can you give to us, as a community: As much help as i can.
What towns have you been in: Oblivion
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Map Ended
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Specing
Tell us about yourself: I am 19 years old, married, and I work full time.
Referrals: Leftovers
What would you like your offline status to be: Ye

Vidal

TNT
IGN: Vidal_B
Time zone: -6 GMT
What classes are you specializing into: Disciple/Alchemist? I think that's what im going to stick with, not 100% sure.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, Yes.
How long have you been on HC: 1 Year in a week from now.
Why do you want to join: Was in LO last map, and ive recently started playing again.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: All of the above.
What can you give to us, as a community: Good times
What towns have you been in: Oblivion, Gallifrey, Vigil
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Gallifrey was the first town i was in, i was a first-time player when i joined it. I didn't really leave oblivion, the map restarted. I did join Verstad at the beginning of the map, but then someone hacked my acc. I joined Vigil earlier this week to play with a friend.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Master a path, choose a spec. Pay one-time fee of 250c. Join in on town activitys.
Tell us about yourself: I played with LO most of the time i was active last map, and i enjoyed every moment of it.
Referrals: Leftovers
What would you like your offline status to be: Help

ILoveEroge

Wood
IGN:ILoveEroge
Time zone:EST
What classes are you specializing into:RuneBlade/Farmer? Not sure yet
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:Yes/Yes
How long have you been on HC:Played about a year ago with Dismays & Vidal_b
Why do you want to join:My friends apply for this town and this town seems to be a good town to be in.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:Miner/Killer
What can you give to us, as a community:Whatever I can offer
What towns have you been in:Gallifrey/Vigil
Why did you leave them (if applicable):I got bored in Gallifrey and recently started playing and all my friends are in Vigil
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:Cooperate on events mining, raiding,etc
Tell us about yourself: I'm asian and currently in school.
Referrals:Vidal_b
What would you like your offline status to be: Goooooby

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Vidal_B
Declined.
You were already in Paragon at one time and the last time you left the server you opened town and let fool3d in to loot chests.
IGN:ILoveEroge
Application
IGN:Dismays
Declined
As I cannot accept Vidal for past transgressions I am not going to bring in his buddies. I am not saying anything bad will come of it but it is not a risk I am willing to take.

Perhaps leftovers5 has good history with you and would take you into Verstad?

Dismays

Legacy Supporter 9
Declined.
You were already in Paragon at one time and the last time you left the server you opened town and let fool3d in to loot chests.

Declined
As I cannot accept Vidal for past transgressions I am not going to bring in his buddies. I am not saying anything bad will come of it but it is not a risk I am willing to take.

Perhaps leftovers5 has good history with you and would take you into Verstad?
Na, it's fine I'll just murder all of your town members, thank you.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Na, it's fine I'll just murder all of your town members, thank you.

Sounds good. Hopefully you are at least decent at PvP as many of the players who fight us are not. If you are, I welcome the challenge. If not, you will quit or join the zergs. either way I welcome you back to hero craft.