• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

baconman98

Iron
IGN: baconman98
Age 'n stuff: 14
Time zone: UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada
What class are you planning on playing: rouge
How long have you been on HC: about a week
Why do you want to join: my freind micland told me that paragon was a great town and i would like to join him in the town
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: im a killer
What can you give to us, as a community: i am a skilled miner and pvper
What towns have you been in: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
Tell us about yourself: i am a 14 year old boy who is skilled in killing (players) an mining and i have had freinds tell me that i am a good builders but that is up to you to decide
Referrals: micland

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello @baconman98

Your App is a good start but take an extra minute and give it some strength. You said you are skilled pvper, have you played on different MC servers? Are you skills derived from a different game you play?
Have you played a lot of Minecraft or any servers running Herocraft?

What are you planning on speccing? Ranger? Ninja? How about a crafter?

Did the new recruit rules make sense to you and the requirements to graduate to a full town member?

Application
IGN: spcmnspf2011
Time zone: PST(-8:00)
What class are you planning on playing: Rogue/Crafter (thinking of going ninja or ranger)
How long have you been on HC: 1 week, been playing Minecraft for a couple of years. I've played on several SMP servers, and am excited about playing on one with Hardcore ruleset.
Why do you want to join: Really looking for a community Town that is neutral. I would like to help wherever I can and love to build unique buildings.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: builder/miner
What can you give to us, as a community: I've had no problem building my own treehouse and mining my way down to a dungeon. Got killed by a fireball before I was even pvp ><. I want to help support and protect others who don't want this to happen to them.
What towns have you been in: None
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes read through all the rules
Tell us about yourself: By day I'm a System Administrator. By night I'm a keyboard ninja. I love playing games and designing game systems. I've done a few game jams and am aspiring to build indie games.
Referrals:

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: spcmnspf2011
Time zone: PST(-8:00)
What class are you planning on playing: Rogue/Crafter (thinking of going ninja or ranger)
How long have you been on HC: 1 week, been playing Minecraft for a couple of years. I've played on several SMP servers, and am excited about playing on one with Hardcore ruleset.
Why do you want to join: Really looking for a community Town that is neutral. I would like to help wherever I can and love to build unique buildings.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: builder/miner
What can you give to us, as a community: I've had no problem building my own treehouse and mining my way down to a dungeon. Got killed by a fireball before I was even pvp ><. I want to help support and protect others who don't want this to happen to them.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes read through all the rules
Tell us about yourself: By day I'm a System Administrator. By night I'm a keyboard ninja. I love playing games and designing game systems. I've done a few game jams and am aspiring to build indie games.
Referrals:

We're a little bit different than most towns, because we have a barracks to house new recruits while you level and get used to the kingdom. That way you'll have an apartment with safe storage etc. What were you planning to spec crafter into or do you have a preference?
Otherwise your app looks fine, contact me or Eldry in game to get access to kingdom chat, and eldry can help set you up in the barracks.

meh1002

TNT
I talked with Kyacho about this and it would seem that it was accidental.
On a side note Meh please start transferring your gear from that top house to the house downstairs as we are going to start working on the surface soon as we are getting closer to having the materials needed to upgrade our town to the next size.

done, the surface is clear. also is it possiable to purchase the 13x13 plot above my underground one so i can extend the tower up past the surface

Destava

TNT
IGN: Destava
Time zone: GTM + 1
What class are you planning on playing: I am planning on going for paladin. As well as all other warrior specs.
How long have you been on HC: I've been on HC for a long time now. I've played on the last map. And i've played on zeal.
Why do you want to join: I wan't to join because it seems like a good town with a lot of time put in it.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'm more of a killer :)
What can you give to us, as a community: I can give you protection as soon as I've lvl'd a bit and got some training.
What towns have you been in: Spire (zeal), Doriath (last map), and none on this map.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I did not
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes ofcourse I do.
Tell us about yourself: Well I am just a guy who likes gaming and loves to play on HC.
Referrals: None :C

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
done, the surface is clear. also is it possiable to purchase the 13x13 plot above my underground one so i can extend the tower up past the surface

Unfortunately we can't connect the underground to the above ground like that as those evil baddies will use it to glitch their way in :eek:

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Destava
Time zone: GTM + 1
What class are you planning on playing: I am planning on going for paladin. As well as all other warrior specs.
How long have you been on HC: I've been on HC for a long time now. I've played on the last map. And i've played on zeal.
Why do you want to join: I wan't to join because it seems like a good town with a lot of time put in it.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'm more of a killer :)
What can you give to us, as a community: I can give you protection as soon as I've lvl'd a bit and got some training.
What towns have you been in: Spire (zeal), Doriath (last map), and none on this map.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I did not
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes ofcourse I do.
Tell us about yourself: Well I am just a guy who likes gaming and loves to play on HC.
Referrals: None :C

Good start lets just get a couple other questions out of the way.

Did you read how new recruitment works ?
What towns were you with one Doriath and Zeal?
Do you /can you use Teamspeak?

Destava

TNT
Yes I know how it works and understand it.
On the last map I was in doriath (it is the town not the map, though I don't remember the name of the map)
In zeal (zeal is the name of the map) I was in the town Spire.
Yes I can use teamspeak

Orangedude345

Legacy Supporter 3
Things we need for medium:
X coins (Start taxes up)
4564 logs
485 Iron Blocks
200 TNT
250 Bookshelves
96 Obsidian
200 Diamond Blocks
100 Ice
450 Glowstone
50 Mossy Stone Brick
435 Cooked Porkchops
25 Golden Apples (I've got this one)
500 Cooked Fish

If you have any of these items laying around, do /tb deposit <item name> <# of items>

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
@Sicarius1324
Hello!

Thanks for joining us last night and I hope you got a couple of levels in that death box.
It sounds like you are wanting to join up and that sounds good!
I will get you setup in game for an apartment in the Barracks. You will be able to open the door up and use the melon farm and change the blocks in your apartment to securely store your gear. Make sure you put dirt on top of your chests!
Talk to Northeaster345, Orangedude345 or myself in game and we will get you setup with the chat channels!

Gorre1

Gold
Application
IGN:Gorre
Time zone:
What class are you planning on playing:Rogue/Ranger Crafter/Farmer
How long have you been on HC:1 week
Why do you want to join:One friend invited me to join
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:All you need
What can you give to us, as a community:Everything you need
What towns have you been in:Noone
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes i do
Tell us about yourself:i play minecraft, call of duty modern warfare, league of legends and much more other browser games. i have facebook, twitter, my private life: i play basketball, street soccer and i rlly want to play herocraft!
Referrals

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Gorre your application is vague and minimal! Come on man the server is not even up you can spend a few minutes and say a little bit more. What time zone are you in? Do you use Teamspeak? Whats the name of the friend that invited you to play HC? What town is he in and if he is not in Paragon why not join his town?

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Gorre your application is vague and minimal! Come on man the server is not even up you can spend a few minutes and say a little bit more. What time zone are you in? Do you use Teamspeak? Whats the name of the friend that invited you to play HC? What town is he in and if he is not in Paragon why not join his town?
He's foreign and I do believe he cannot speak completely fluent english (not being mean, just informing Endry)
He was in my town last map (Doriath), and he did use Teamspeak. that's all the info I have atm, idk why he didn't put these in his app though :(

IGN: FlamingBolt
Time zone: EST
What class are you planning on playing: I am going to go pyromancer or wizard. I like the caster specs.
How long have you been on HC: I am fairly new, but i am not new to servers or towny or heroes.
Why do you want to join: I wan't to join because I like having the support of a town, and because it seems like a good place to be.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I can build or kill, depending on which one you would ask me to do. :)
What can you give to us, as a community: i can defend the town once i have leveled up a bit, and i can build houses or other things.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): NA
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes i do.
Tell us about yourself: I like RP servers with towns and plugins that enhance the RP experience.
Referrals: EldryLars

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
@FlamingBolt
Looks like a good start a couple other questions would be,
Can you, do you use teamspeak to talk or at least listen during raids or events?
Does the recruitment policy make sense to you and does that sound like it will work with you?

Can you, do you use teamspeak to talk or at least listen during raids or events?
No, I once tried teamspeak, and it made my computer super slow, and I couldn't hear a thing.

Does the recruitment policy make sense to you and does that sound like it will work with you?
Yes it makes sense and will work for me.