• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Beyondvalor

Legacy Supporter 5
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Looking for a great group of players who know how to build gorgeous things, have been around the block and won't die off in a few months. Newerth and XD fits that bill!
How did you hear about Newerth?: How could you not if you've played for almost 2 years?
How long have you been on the server?: 2 years in November
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Not sure. I just like to build and mine, so probably healing and farming or something like that.
Past towns?: Pre-Sanctum map- Yggdrasil Sanctum- Artemis/Chronus Zeal- KRS/Newerth Dragongarde- None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Great building skills and lots of minerals
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yep

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Looking for a great group of players who know how to build gorgeous things, have been around the block and won't die off in a few months. Newerth and XD fits that bill!
How did you hear about Newerth?: How could you not if you've played for almost 2 years?
How long have you been on the server?: 2 years in November
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Not sure. I just like to build and mine, so probably healing and farming or something like that.
Past towns?: Pre-Sanctum map- Yggdrasil Sanctum- Artemis/Chronus Zeal- KRS/Newerth Dragongarde- None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Great building skills and lots of minerals
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yep

Well, welcome back to the Kingdom! Accepted.

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am new to HC and it would be a lot easier to level up next to other experienced players instead of trying to make it on my own in the wilderness.

How did you hear about Newerth?: From the forums

How long have you been on the server?: 2 Days

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Healer/Farmer. I haven't decided what hero path to choose after I've mastered healer though.​

Past towns?: None!

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Admittedly, I don't think I will be able to contribute much on the pvp side of things for a while, but I do have a lot of experience building and I really believe I can help with the aesthetic side of things with the town! I will be happy to send you some screenshots of what I've built if needed.​

Do you have Teamspeak?: On my home computer, yes.​

Kingalric3

Gold
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I would like to have a somewhat protected area to store my things/make a base. I would like to socialize with other people that won't be leaving any time soon, and I finally want to reach level 30 on the server with a bit of help from others.

How did you hear about Newerth?: TheMormon talking about it in global

How long have you been on the server?: I just recently came back after a year or so break from Herocraft. I used to be in Solis

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Paladin/Mason

Past towns?: Solis a very, very long time ago

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can build things that fit with most styles, I mine alot and will donate a portion of it to the town, I have two friends that would join with me if you need more people, I plan on being pretty active on the server as well.

Do you have Teamspeak?: I do

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am new to HC and it would be a lot easier to level up next to other experienced players instead of trying to make it on my own in the wilderness.
How did you hear about Newerth?: From the forums
How long have you been on the server?: 2 Days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Healer/Farmer. I haven't decided what hero path to choose after I've mastered healer though.​
Past towns?: None!
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Admittedly, I don't think I will be able to contribute much on the pvp side of things for a while, but I do have a lot of experience building and I really believe I can help with the aesthetic side of things with the town! I will be happy to send you some screenshots of what I've built if needed.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: On my home computer, yes.​

Accepted!![DOUBLEPOST=1347147270,1347147245][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I would like to have a somewhat protected area to store my things/make a base. I would like to socialize with other people that won't be leaving any time soon, and I finally want to reach level 30 on the server with a bit of help from others.

How did you hear about Newerth?: TheMormon talking about it in global

How long have you been on the server?: I just recently came back after a year or so break from Herocraft. I used to be in Solis

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Paladin/Mason

Past towns?: Solis a very, very long time ago

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can build things that fit with most styles, I mine alot and will donate a portion of it to the town, I have two friends that would join with me if you need more people, I plan on being pretty active on the server as well.

Do you have Teamspeak?: I do

Accepted!!

Rhasvan

Wood
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: It seems like an interesting town while having friendly members. I would also like to join a town for the sake of protection and keeping the server fun for me.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Through Kingalric3​
How long have you been on the server?: A little over a year​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Necromancer/Alchemist​
Past towns?: Solis​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a fairly talented builder and generally skilled at PvP. I'm quite active, and I can be very resourceful at times. I also try to help others and treat all players with fairness and patience.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes​

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: It seems like an interesting town while having friendly members. I would also like to join a town for the sake of protection and keeping the server fun for me.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Through Kingalric3​
How long have you been on the server?: A little over a year​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Necromancer/Alchemist​
Past towns?: Solis​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a fairly talented builder and generally skilled at PvP. I'm quite active, and I can be very resourceful at times. I also try to help others and treat all players with fairness and patience.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes​

Accepted!! Join our chat channel ingame /ch NW

Redrhino01

Gold
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:i think it would be fun to join a town again i was on one before the map wipe
How did you hear about Newerth?:i waled into newerth from just wandering through the map.
How long have you been on the server?:about 6 months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:pyromancer and miner
Past towns?:panorama and canterlot
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:i could help build things around town and defend it.
Do you have Teamspeak?:no

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:i think it would be fun to join a town again i was on one before the map wipe
How did you hear about Newerth?:i waled into newerth from just wandering through the map.
How long have you been on the server?:about 6 months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:pyromancer and miner
Past towns?:panorama and canterlot
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:i could help build things around town and defend it.
Do you have Teamspeak?:no

Accepted!

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
This is an application for 4 people, PineappleChicken, helsEch, Hirudegan, and myself.

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Need to find a home (all of us) and was a frequent purchaser of Newerth houses.(personal)​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Always known about it.​
How long have you been on the server?: October/November 2010 (no clue about the others)​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Monk (because I hate the name desciple and cant spell it without looking it up) Piney is going Ninja, Helsech is going Monk, have no clue about hiru.​
Past towns?: Ironpass and whatever was the name of our ship town was.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: My existance.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: I invented it.​

P.S. You know you want me in your town. and @Xanipher could throw a word in for me.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
This is an application for 4 people, PineappleChicken, helsEch, Hirudegan, and myself.

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Need to find a home (all of us) and was a frequent purchaser of Newerth houses.(personal)​
How long have you been on the server?: October/November 2010 (no clue about the others)​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Monk (because I hate the name desciple and cant spell it without looking it up) Piney is going Ninja, Helsech is going Monk, have no clue about hiru.​

P.S. You know you want me in your town. and @Xanipher could throw a word in for me.
I see no reason to deny any of you! @Symbolite - Add them to the convo. :D

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7

2 former members of Newerth, I kinda know Jw and I like him. The last guy I don't know but if he's with you 3 he can't be to bad :p. I see no reason to not accept you! Congrats.

Onyxwaffle

Stone
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: The way you describe the future of the town just amazes me, Beautiful and asthetically pleaseing, just the way I like it ;D​
How did you hear about Newerth?: A player in the recruitment chat refered me to it ( I forgot their name :/)​
How long have you been on the server?: I have been on the server for about a day probably.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am to be a Healer , looking towards druid maybe, and an Engineer.​
Past towns?: Uh...?​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I love farming and building! It has been the main focus of minecraft for me the past 11 months ;D (I have played MC for over 2 years)​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yep, my nickname is Onyx​

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: The way you describe the future of the town just amazes me, Beautiful and asthetically pleaseing, just the way I like it ;D​
How did you hear about Newerth?: A player in the recruitment chat refered me to it ( I forgot their name :/)​
How long have you been on the server?: I have been on the server for about a day probably.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am to be a Healer , looking towards druid maybe, and an Engineer.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I love farming and building! It has been the main focus of minecraft for me the past 11 months ;D (I have played MC for over 2 years)​
Well I'm not a leader of Newerth anymore, but I'm sure Sym would be happy to accept you! @Symbolite @TheMormon

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7

Accepted!! When you're in game please join our chat channel by typing /ch NW and say hi. If I'm not on someone should help you out.

Justaz101

Glowing Redstone
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I need a place to live.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Lived there past maps.
How long have you been on the server?: Since Spring 2011
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ranger
Past towns?: Atlas, Newerth, and Guardia.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: You'll have me, what else do you need?
Do you have Teamspeak?: Si