• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Then how come you infected me? :(
Haha. Rather simply, I have hundreds of vials of the poison/disease/substance. How do you think Drastikos was infected in the first place? Soon enough, the brain will not be able to function. Then comes the decaying flesh, the smell of death permeating the air. Then, they drop to the ground, their life flashing before their eyes. But, it doesn't stop. They remain in this limbo of sorts, seeing everything they held dear being taken from them, for all eternity.

@leftovers5 - It's as I said. My imagination can be a dark place, when I so desire.[DOUBLEPOST=1346366150,1346366073][/DOUBLEPOST]
You may not show symptoms but your a carrier.. ;)
Denial is one of the more advanced form of symptoms :rolleyes:
Contradictory statements. It's already hitting your brain cells, poor fella.

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Haha. Rather simply, I have hundreds of vials of the poison/disease/substance. How do you think Drastikos was infected in the first place? Soon enough, the brain will not be able to function. Then comes the decaying flesh, the smell of death permeating the air. Then, they drop to the ground, their life flashing before their eyes. But, it doesn't stop. They remain in this limbo of sorts, seeing everything they held dear being taken from them, for all eternity.

@leftovers5 - It's as I said. My imagination can be a dark place, when I so desire.[DOUBLEPOST=1346366150,1346366073][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but carriers are infected..
Unfortunately you haven't shown any symptoms until the denial showed up. If we knew sooner, we might have been able to do somehting. I'm sorry, but it's already advanced far beyond any hope. It's only going to get worse from here on in. :(

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but carriers are infected..
Unfortunately you haven't shown any symptoms until the denial showed up. If we knew sooner, we might have been able to do somehting. I'm sorry, but it's already advanced far beyond any hope. It's only going to get worse from here on in. :(
Ohyousosilly. I'm the one who bio-engineered this virus. And it's like I said. My body eradicates the virus when it enter my body. Plus, I also used the antidote as an auto-release inside me, set on a timer to keep me safe.

Oh! I get it now.You're talking to yourself.

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
I don't know why I have to suffer because of you two's biololololological war. I had a bririright future aheaheaheaheaheahead of mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme. My brabrabrain why it huhuhuhuhuhuhuhurt? :confused:

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8

I... I... Someone help me D:

Turbo4000

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, I was the previous poster before the initial cough... so... that means I'm doomed.

Or is that just something that Mr. Red Zebra man told me to stop me from eating the cookies on top of the mountain?

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Ohyousosilly. I'm the one who bio-engineered this virus. And it's like I said. My body eradicates the virus when it enter my body. Plus, I also used the antidote as an auto-release inside me, set on a timer to keep me safe.

Oh! I get it now.You're talking to yourself.
I see it's fully taken a hold now. :(
If only I could have gotten to you in time!! WHY!?!!!! :eek:

I don't know why I have to suffer because of you two's biololololological war. I had a bririright future aheaheaheaheaheahead of mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme. My brabrabrain why it huhuhuhuhuhuhuhurt? :confused:
No!!

I... I... Someone help me D:
Not you too?!!!

Well, I was the previous poster before the initial cough... so... that means I'm doomed.

Or is that just something that Mr. Red Zebra man told me to stop me from eating the cookies on top of the mountain?
Quick warn the others while you can!