• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I like a well organised town, this seems like it is. I do quite well and enjoy myself very much while under good leadership :D
How did you hear about Newerth?: Seen it's founding in chat.
How long have you been on the server?: Beginning of 4.0
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Cleric/ Enchanter
Past towns?: Paragon
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Awesome enchants, awesome builds, a supportive roll in combat situations.
Do you have Teamspeak?: yes

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I like a well organised town, this seems like it is. I do quite well and enjoy myself very much while under good leadership :D
How did you hear about Newerth?: Seen it's founding in chat.
How long have you been on the server?: Beginning of 4.0
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Cleric/ Enchanter
Past towns?: Paragon
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Awesome enchants, awesome builds, a supportive roll in combat situations.
Do you have Teamspeak?: yes

Looks good to me! Accepted! Please join our chat channel in-game /ch NW and someone should be able to help you out.

darez14

Gold
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I woul like to join newerth as one i need a town and second i used to be in the town Belegost in the last map (Xandria Dominion) and would like yo stay with the guild​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Forum searching​
How long have you been on the server?: about 5 months if you count map resets​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Rogue -> Marksman or (elemental guy) Crafter (ATM) -> Blacksmith​
Past towns?: Belegost (XD)​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: i offer my aleigance, protection and my trust and money if you need it​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes i do​

hdmidone

Gold
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to get to know more people. And I want to join a town long term.
How did you hear about Newerth?: saw on ts
How long have you been on the server?: ~7 or 8 months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I was a priest last map, but I am a caster now
Past towns?: Netheril, But it like desolved, because the owners changed and he wasn't so nice sooo... yeah
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: PvP, Resources,
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes

hope to see you in-game

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
This thread title is twice as long as everyone else's :cool:
Anyone can make a long thread title, but people don't because it's looks stupid and it contains things that is not necessary in a title. A town title should be: [Township Stage Here] NameHere [Good/neutral/Evil] {Members}

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Anyone can make a long thread title, but people don't because it's looks stupid and it contains things that is not necessary in a title. A town title should be: [Township Stage Here] NameHere [Good/neutral/Evil] {Members}

Everything in my title is essential.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Cause i wish to join a town, and eclipse sucked :D
How did you hear about Newerth?: Dashniper told me cause i complained about eclipse​
How long have you been on the server?: Since about 2 moths before the end of zeal​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: When i spec ill be going Bard/Farmer​
Past towns?: This map: Eclipse​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Being a bard i can give support in PVP and as a farmer i can spawn animals for coin/food and sell what they drop for coin​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Of course!​

pat8711

Coal
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:It looks like the most developed town in the server.
How did you hear about Newerth?:The forums
How long have you been on the server?:6 months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a warrior (planning on becoming a dreadknight) And I am also planning on being a miner for my profession.
Past towns?: Windhelm and Belegost
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can build for the town provide resources for public use, and I can do tasks you ask me to do.
Do you have Teamspeak?:Yes!

_Dabomb_

Iron
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I've been looking around for a town, and this one looks amazing.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was looking through the forums and saw this thread.
How long have you been on the server?: I've been on the server for a few months, before the last update.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: For my class, I'm currently a rogue, and I plan to spec as a ninja. For my profession, I plan to spec as smith.
Past towns?: Windhelm and Belegost.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'll be a great addition to the town community, and I can help protect the town from and raiders.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes, I have teamspeak and a mic.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Cause i wish to join a town, and eclipse sucked :D
How did you hear about Newerth?: Dashniper told me cause i complained about eclipse​
How long have you been on the server?: Since about 2 moths before the end of zeal​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: When i spec ill be going Bard/Farmer​
Past towns?: This map: Eclipse​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Being a bard i can give support in PVP and as a farmer i can spawn animals for coin/food and sell what they drop for coin​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Of course!​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?:It looks like the most developed town in the server.
How did you hear about Newerth?:The forums
How long have you been on the server?:6 months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a warrior (planning on becoming a dreadknight) And I am also planning on being a miner for my profession.
Past towns?: Windhelm and Belegost
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can build for the town provide resources for public use, and I can do tasks you ask me to do.
Do you have Teamspeak?:Yes!

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I've been looking around for a town, and this one looks amazing.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was looking through the forums and saw this thread.
How long have you been on the server?: I've been on the server for a few months, before the last update.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: For my class, I'm currently a rogue, and I plan to spec as a ninja. For my profession, I plan to spec as smith.
Past towns?: Windhelm and Belegost.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'll be a great addition to the town community, and I can help protect the town from and raiders.

Accepted x3. Join our chat channel in-game /ch NW and find a town manager to help you out. :D

mad2themax

Stone
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: It looks like a great town and two of my friends are in the town, _Dabomb_, And Pat8711.
How did you hear about Newerth?: My friends pat8711 and _Dabomb_ forced me to join.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: For my class, I'm currently a Caster, and I plan to spec as a Necromancer. For my profession, I plan to spec as shith.
Past towns?: Windhelm.