• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: It looks like a great town and two of my friends are in the town, _Dabomb_, And Pat8711.
How did you hear about Newerth?: My friends pat8711 and _Dabomb_ forced me to join.
How long have you been on the server?: I've been on the server for a few months, before the last update.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: For my class, I'm currently a Caster, and I plan to spec as a Necromancer. For my profession, I plan to spec as shith.
Past towns?: Windhelm.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'll be a great addition to the town community, and I can help protect the town from and raiders.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes, I have teamspeak and a mic.

Accepted. Join /ch NW and get with us in game :D

Duck999

Wood
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:It sounds like a nice town and it has fewer taxes than other places, plus my brother is in it.​
How did you hear about Newerth?:My brother told me it was a nice town.​
How long have you been on the server?:About 2 weeks I think.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:I plan on being a ninja for class and enchanter for profession.​
Past towns?:This is my first town.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I am good at pvp and gathering resources.​
Do you have Teamspeak?:No​

1: I wish to join newerth because it seems like a town that has potential, and some of my friends live there.
2:I heard that for the moment SilverForge is based out of it.
3: A little less than a year
4: Pyromancer, Merchant
5:Lightforge and Belegost.
6: I consider myself a good architect and can pvp decently.
7:Nope

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
@TheMormon
YOE3

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Does this mean im in?
Nope, it means Maddi felt like posting this over here - She's not even in Newerth. :p
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:It sounds like a nice town and it has fewer taxes than other places, plus my brother is in it.​
How did you hear about Newerth?:My brother told me it was a nice town.​
How long have you been on the server?:About 2 weeks I think.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:I plan on being a ninja for class and enchanter for profession.​
Past towns?:This is my first town.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I am good at pvp and gathering resources.​
Do you have Teamspeak?:No​
Accepted, and out of curiosity, who is your brother?
1: I wish to join newerth because it seems like a town that has potential, and some of my friends live there.
2:I heard that for the moment SilverForge is based out of it.
3: A little less than a year
4: Pyromancer, Merchant
5:Lightforge and Belegost.
6: I consider myself a good architect and can pvp decently.
7:Nope
I saw you in LF last map, heard nothing bad about you, accepted.

Both of you do /ch NW in game, and see if a manager is online.

hdmidone

Gold
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to get to know more people. And I want to join a town long term.
How did you hear about Newerth?: saw on ts
How long have you been on the server?: ~7 or 8 months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I was a priest last map, but I am a caster now
Past towns?: Netheril, But it like desolved, because the owners changed and he wasn't so nice sooo... yeah
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Im good at PvP, I can get Resources,and I'm mature.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes

Hope to see you in-game

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to get to know more people. And I want to join a town long term.
How did you hear about Newerth?: saw on ts
How long have you been on the server?: ~7 or 8 months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I was a priest last map, but I am a caster now
Past towns?: Netheril, But it like desolved, because the owners changed and he wasn't so nice sooo... yeah
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Im good at PvP, I can get Resources,and I'm mature.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes

Hope to see you in-game

Accepted.

paolo

Wood
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: i would like join an active town, and usually i see many of you guys online.
How did you hear about Newerth?: i just had a few tells with symbolite ingame
How long have you been on the server?: about 4 months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Cleric or druid- Enchanter or alchemy
Past towns?: Doriath (before reset)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: finding resources to improve town and help make public build!
Do you have Teamspeak?:yes i also have skype if needed

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: i would like join an active town, and usually i see many of you guys online.
How did you hear about Newerth?: i just had a few tells with symbolite ingame
How long have you been on the server?: about 4 months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Cleric or druid- Enchanter or alchemy
Past towns?: Doriath (before reset)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: finding resources to improve town and help make public build!
Do you have Teamspeak?:yes i also have skype if needed

Accepted!!

Hey, i dunno what you guys think of this but would it be ok if a built a underground tree farm in the cave system? Just an idea

Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Because i hear really good things about you guys, and i am looking for a more team like/building town witch i can see in the form you guys are big on.​
How did you hear about Newerth?:the last map​
How long have you been on the server?:about 4 months​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:i am a warrior and crafter i know its sad but i have not got much playing time yet... but i plan on being an enchanter or miner as far as class goes im not sure i will prob go with what the town needs the most.​
Past towns?:Halloween town imperioum i can never remember how to spell it lol​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:new building styles i like to help others AND MUCH MORE!!!​
Do you have Teamspeak?:yes i do!​
thanks for reading as always​
-THExN00BxSLAYER​
player​

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Because i hear really good things about you guys, and i am looking for a more team like/building town witch i can see in the form you guys are big on.​
How did you hear about Newerth?:the last map​
How long have you been on the server?:about 4 months​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:i am a warrior and crafter i know its sad but i have not got much playing time yet... but i plan on being an enchanter or miner as far as class goes im not sure i will prob go with what the town needs the most.​
Past towns?:Halloween town imperioum i can never remember how to spell it lol​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:new building styles i like to help others AND MUCH MORE!!!​
thanks for reading as always​
-THExN00BxSLAYER​
player​

Accepted, join our chat channel /ch NW and find a town manager :D

warhammer2

Glowing Redstone
How did you hear about Newerth?:my friend minmike96​
How long have you been on the server?:9 months​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:i am a warrior and crafter planning on sammi and smith​
Past towns?:i only been with my friend​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:i am a person who will go and mine for any thing the town needs as long as i am properly supplied​