• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CAPITAL] Jericho [37a+12i]~[NATO]

VonEbs

Stone
Name(in game name): Vonebs

Are you 18yrs of age or older?: 15 in a week

Are you a talented builder?: Yes

Do you have a working mic?: Yes

You read and understand our rules?: Yes

Will you adhere to our treaties and pacts?: Yes

Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Yes

Path?: Rogue, looking to become either Beastmaster or Ranger

Any additional info?: I would really like to join your town because I love being in a community that is active and wants to work together to expand. Also, I am looking to become a part of the Ranger's Guild
Referral?: None

Avriality

Legacy Supporter 2

Name(in game name): Vavictus
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: I am 27
Are you a talented builder?: I am a dedicated builder when given specifications as such in this township
Do you have a working mic?: yes
You read and understand our rules?: yes
Will you ahear to our treaties and pacts?: yes
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: yes
Path?: Crafter sprecialization undecided
Any additional info?: Willing to become a specialization needed
Referral?: Freakykmerbo

devodog5

Dirt
Name(in game name): Devodog5
Are you 18yrs of age or older?:No i am 14
Are you a talented builder?:Yes
Do you have a working mic?:Yes
You read and understand our rules?:Yes
Will you ahear to our treaties and pacts?:Yes
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?:Yes
Path?:Rouge
Any additional info?:I would love to join a a town that contains mature people. I am also a better builder and more mature that many adults that play Minecraft.
Referral?:VonEbs

pfdan

TNT
There have been several raids on the city of Midgard in the past few days by Jericho citizens including arronpinto. I would hope the since both Midgard and Jericho have Alliances with Ironpass these are not town sanctioned raids. It would be appreciated if they would stop. I suggest SMASH26T should talk to our new mayor Sarelth, the SIC Shadowbunnies, or the TIC Ginzuishou about a non-agression treaty between Midgard and Jericho in order to encourage good relations between the two cities. I have personally fought alongside Jericho citizens in my previous time as Midgard's mayor in order to defend Ironpass from D101. I do not speak for Sarelth but highly suggest these activities stop.

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6
@pfdan

Is Midgard part of the Ironpass kingdom? If so I will order them to stop hostile activities. However if not I cannot order them to halt. Our members raiding have nothing to do with me or Jericho. Also, If Midgard is not a part IP there will ne no treaty or pact with Jericho because this is not a Jericho affair. Jericho does not engage in war or sanctioned raids. Our members act on their own but are required to follow Jericho treaties. If Midgard wishes to form a treaty they can contact me directly however we will not make a pact just to make a pact. We only have two pacts as is and unless we find gain in it, there is no reason for us to do so. Sorry if this has caused you trouble. _via_android

Anonymiter

Soulsand
Name(in game name): Devodog5
Are you 18yrs of age or older?:No i am 14
Are you a talented builder?:Yes
Do you have a working mic?:Yes
You read and understand our rules?:Yes
Will you ahear to our treaties and pacts?:Yes
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?:Yes
Path?:Rouge
Any additional info?:I would love to join a a town that contains mature people. I am also a better builder and more mature that many adults that play Minecraft.
Referral?:VonEbs

Your avatar makes me want to say yes, your level of maturity scares me into saying no, and then your referral says I should probably assume you're already in.........

VonEbs

Stone
I can vouch for him. We have been on two servers together before. Also, he is my real life friend and I will tell his mom if he does any funny business. Additionally, he can German dance, which if you didn't know, is to polka music. ;)

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
Ah yes, smash, add a thing to the application form: "Can you German dance? If yes, to polka music?"

EpicPoodle

Gold
: Name(in game name): EpicPoodle
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: 19
Are you a talented builder?: No, someone will have to build my house for me (Preferably smash)
Do you have a working mic?: Yes I do
You read and understand our rules?: Yes
Will you ahear to our treaties and pacts?: Yeah I guess so man
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: If fucking Bisu Dragoons get nerfed, yes
Path?: Wizard
Any additional info?: I wanted a poodle, explosions, dinosaurs, motorcyles, gary from pokemon and some other shit

zdylann

Glowstone

Name(in game name): zDylann
Are you a talented builder?: 17 turning 18 soon
Do you have a working mic?:Yes, I'm on Ts3 as I write this :confused:
You read and understand our rules?:Yes.
Will you ahear to our treaties and pacts?: Of Course.
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?:I have no life 16 hours Minecraft 8 hours sleep. Lol.
Path?:Warrior, Soon to be Dragoon or Paladin.
Any additional info?: I'm mature and will not be a problem, I'm friendly and love meeting new people.
Referral?:None :/

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Name(in game name): Barnubus
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: Yeh
Are you a talented builder?: If I have a decent idea, sure.
Do you have a working mic?: Yes
You read and understand our rules?: Of course
Will you ahear to our treaties and pacts?: Always
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Yeah, loving this game so far.
Path?: Druid
Any additional info?: Trying to move from Aphrodite to Jericho, to join Poodle and Zdylan.
Referral?: No, sadly. I wish I did.