• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CAPITAL] Jericho [37a+12i]~[NATO]

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6
jerichobanner1.png
Town Name: Jericho
Viceroy: EpicPoodle
Second in Command: SMASH26t
Location of Town: x-2100 z0
Wk#1 7/04/11: PAID @Kainzo 300c
Wk#2 7/11/11: PAID @Kainzo 300c
Wk#3 7/18/11: PAID @Kainzo 600c
Wk#4 7/25/11: PAID @Kainzo 600c
Wk#5 8/01/11: PAID @Kainzo 600c
Wk#6 8/08/11: PAID @Kainzo 600c
Wk#7 8/15/11: PAID @Kainzo 600c
Wk#8 8/22/11: PAID @Kainzo 600c
Wk#9 8/29/11: PAID @Kainzo 1,000c
Roster: [Active]
1.) [Architect]smash26t(*)
2.) anonymiter(*)
3.) xfinalx(*)
4.) obelisk_of_light(*)
5.) xshadowravenxx(*)
6.) photoras(*)
7.) xxshredsxx(*)
8.) fade0120(*)
9.) ragglez(*)
10.) mattmellander(*)
11.) sethelon(*)
12.) freakykmerbo(*)
13.) zdylann(*)
14.) barnubus(*)
15.)soulcrusher0(*)
16.) aaronpinto(*)
17.) vavictus(*)
18.) dsawemd(*)
19.) joshuare
20.) ashmen
21.) cooperskat
22.) juanca8898
23.) drunkenmasterba
24.) fwertanqaz123
25.) amityaffliction
26.) _bobe
27.) bisu_
28.) vonebs
29.) salary22
30.) haze09
31.) tokoyakkai
32.) malawolf
33.) eskamoe
34.) siwarone
35.) EpicPoodle!
Roster: [Inactive]
1.) reconxl(*)
2.) harharkh(*)
3.) notyourbuddy(*)
4.) theblindmonk(*)
5.) wilburry
6.) cloroxo
7.) omerta214
8.) geldshot
9.) benomatic00
10.) poleavt
11.) frozenturkey
12.) choice127
Rules:

1.) JBC (Jericho Building Code)
Jericho follows a strict building code to ensure our town does not go to shit. If you violate this code, you will be warned and will have ONE day to make corrections. After one day has gone and you have not made the corrections, they will be made for you and materials destroyed will not be refunded. If you continue to violate multiple times you will be evicted from the city, your home will be destroyed, and it is possible you will lose all items on Jericho property. However in most cases your items will be stored for you and returned.

Being a citizen of Jericho you are bound to your plot and to your plot alone. This means you may not add, remove, or alter ANYTHING outside of your plot unless you have been permitted otherwise from a town official.

Plot Rules

All plots in Jericho are 15x15. We require you to leave a ONE block gap between your home and the curb all around. An exception can be made for paths and walkway entrances. This means your actual building limitations are 13x13. House may be 2 stories with a maximum height of 10-12 blocks from the highest point on the plot, and your home may go down 25 blocks from the lowest point on the plot. You may not exceed the 15x15 width of your plot underground, doing so we result in a JBC violation. The reason we give you normal then larger lots (width) is because we want you to be creative with your homes.

THIS DOES NOT MEAN BUILD A 13x13 CUBE ON YOUR FUCKING PROPERTY. IF I SEE ANY LACK OF ORIGINALITY WITH A PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR AN OVER SIZED SHOEBOX I WILL TEAR THE SON OF A BITCH DOWN ON SIGHT. DO NOT BUILD BOX HOMES!

Seriously, if you need help designing a home, just ask. If you're not that strong of a builder.. it's ok. Just don't put something in our beautiful town that resembles a pile of clown shit. The same thing goes for enormous towers, just because you can build 10-12 blocks up DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO! Make your home look like a real home, it's all I ask. If you build a tower or something that resembles a rape dungeon you will quickly make it clear to me that you have not read these guidelines.

Here are some examples of violations we've encountered so far..

Total shit 1 -
New img inc
Total shit 2 -
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7914/bad3e.png
Total shit 3 -
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6742/bad4.png

Permitted Blocks

You are ONLY allowed to build on the exterior of your home with..
Stone (NOT COBBLE)
Stone Slabs
Sandstone
Snow
Ask about other materials

Glass may ONLY be used for windows.
Wood may ONLY be used for accents. (Fence, Deck, Floor, Roof, etc)
*Some exceptions may apply with wood, see smash26t

No Lava, fire, or crops on the outside of your home.
The interior of your home can be whatever you wish.

If you have any questions on what is or isn't allowed please get with SMASH26t in game. Also if you have any ideas that you would like to do with your home that violates the JBC please get with me and we can discuss them. Like I stated above, we want you to be able to express your creativity with your home.

2.) Honor the Pacts
You are not to harm, grief, or steal from ANY form of organization that is listed below. We expect you to treat them with the same respect that you would treat your fellow citizens. Failure to comply with this will result in an fine and/or banishment from Jericho.

Non-aggression pacts:
SSS Kingdom: Arcadia, Olympus, New Dresden, Orion
Ironpass Kingdom: Ironpass, Falkreath, Stahl-Tor

3.) No Stealing from your town
This is pretty self explanatory. If you are caught stealing from a town member you will instantly surrender all possessions, be removed from the region and be banned from Jericho. Admins and Moderators come without hesitation to check blocks and chests if requested to do so. If you steal from your own town, you will be caught.

4.) Defend your Home, Jericho
If the town is being attacked, you are required to come to it's aid. If you hide while others are fighting you could face banishment from the town. Don't be a bitch, fight the good fight.

5.) Banking
Please do your banking with Jericho. Right now we offer 9c per gold ingot. Not only can you pay right at the town hall via chest shop, but you will be helping your town establish itself in expansion, upkeep, and beautification.

How do I join JERICHO?
Simple. Just copy and paste the app
below and fill in the questions. :)

Name(in game name):
Are you 18yrs of age or older?:
Are you a talented builder?:
Do you have a working mic?:
You read and understand our rules?:
Will you adhear to our treaties and pacts?:
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?:
Path?:
Any additional info?:
Referral?:

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
Hey! I have a home/shop and mine just outside of your lands!

I misunderstood your signs I think. :p
So what's going on?

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
You're ok where you are at. The walls are wayyy bigger than the first ring's we'll get. We will make a gate in that cardinal direction and if you sell stuff we want you will probably get more biz!

When our rings do encompass your shop(city status), we'll talk about what to do :p

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
Cool!

I'm a citizen of Newerth to the north, but I like my little forest place.
Looks like I'll have to make my shop prettier for you all! :D

EDIT: Or is it south? Damn my sense of direction!

Anonymiter

Soulsand
Just a friendly warning to any current town members. If you're caught taking from open chests that are not yours w/ out permission you might get KILLED on site for stealing. >[

You're welcome to explain yourself after the fact but consider it a likely path to banishment.

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6
Just a friendly warning to any current town members. If you're caught taking from open chests that are not yours w/ out permission you might get KILLED on site for stealing. >[

You're welcome to explain yourself after the fact but consider it a likely path to banishment.

Just one of many reason's we need child regions =\

R3xz

Glowstone
aaronpinto and soulcrusher been attacking random town members of Arcadia (including me) ever since we've started to work on the new town. I don't want to be unfriendly with Jericho, but if these guys continues to attack, they will go on my KOS list for sure.

I've seen Anonymiter scouting around looking at our work before and he was friendly enough to not gank us so i appreciated that. I'm not sure where Jericho is located exactly but from what i heard it's closeby to the new arcadia location, so it would be bad taste if we're all to be killing each other left and right. I hope this get straighten out soon.