• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CAPITAL] Jericho [37a+12i]~[NATO]

soooooo... im sorry about my building skills... or not skills... lol. if you will give me one more chance i will get a good looking house and you wont have a problem with me ever again. thanx

Name(in game name): Freakykmerbo
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: No, I am 16, but you said that was fine
Are you a talented builder?: I wouldn't say I am an amazing builder, but I won't build a box house, too boring for me
Do you have a working mic?: Yes, and I use it every day
You read and understand our rules?: Yes, I am good at keeping to rules
Will you ahear to our treaties and pacts?: Yes, I have no issues with anyone, so I doubt I would need to attack anyone, especially large towns.
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Yes, I have a love for minecraft, and MMO's so this is the best of both worlds
Path?: Rogue, I might go beast master, we'll see when I get there
Any additional info?: I have been playing minecraft for a year or so now, so I know how to build non-box houses
Referral?:

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6
soooooo... im sorry about my building skills... or not skills... lol. if you will give me one more chance i will get a good looking house and you wont have a problem with me ever again. thanx

Your obvious lack of creativity had nothing to do with why you were banned. You did not remain within your lot limitations via JBC rules. You also felt the need to dig tunnels all throughout town which is also against the JBC. And some of those tunnels were dug right to a vault. Took me a while but I cleaned up the mess you made. You will not be unbanned from our town, ever. I suggest you seek residency elsewhere.

Salary222

Dirt
Name(in game name): Salary22
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: 17
Are you a talented builder?: yes well I build beyond pieces of shit
Do you have a working mic?: no
You read and understand our rules?: yes
Will you ahear to our treaties and pacts?: yes
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: yes
Path?: Warrior
Any additional info?: not really just like the place and look of you city :)
Referral?: No

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
Bisu_ has violated Rule number 2, having mentioned that he robbed 500c of an IronPass citizen, he also threatened, myself, tourettes_guy and was continuesly killing one of my rangers, even after i asked him to stop. He demands 500c tributes off people otherwise he kills them.

R3xz

Glowstone
I also have heard him getting in conflict with ChibiVampire, but after discovering Chibi is a citizen of an allianced town with Jericho, he killed him anyway. I duno but that just sound like bad news to me. :S

Bisu

TNT
Bisu_ has violated Rule number 2, having mentioned that he robbed 500c of an IronPass citizen, he also threatened, myself, tourettes_guy and was continuesly killing one of my rangers, even after i asked him to stop.

I don't get where Matt comes up with his ridiculous stories. I mean, robbing 500c from someone? I'm pretty sure you can't steal coins last I've heard. I believe what's really bothering him is that I raided one of his friends tonight. His friend was unable to compete and so Matt felt like he needed to intervene. Ragglez and Anonymiter were here during this dispute and both can vouche for the credibility of my argument. Matt's Rogue Corps doesn't release a roster of their members so none of us are aware of who his friends are, yet when I kill them only then does he have something negative to say. I was threatened on being banned from town from Matt himself, and believed him at first until I realized he was just another citizen like myself. Long story short, last I checked friends aren't covered under allied protection.

As quoted from MattMellander's guild thread:

8) If a citizen of Jericho is in your town, raiding or attacking, feel free to kill them!

If I'm not mistaken he's giving his Ranger Corps permission to kill Jericho citizens and also aware that Jericho's citizens may raid his friends' towns in exchange. I see no issue with me killing one of his members.

He demands 500c tributes off people otherwise he kills them.
To add a little fun to my adventures I now give the option of payment to have me leave a town. I offered theonlyasianguy and his townsfolk the option to pay me to leave, or to buy my allegiance. His friends had no problem offering me money to leave, but Matt insisted that they don't pay and instead threatened that I would have to "pack my bags and leave Jericho." Anonymiter was regretfully bothered to quiet Matt and his real life friends from Jericho chat, S4ms4m and tourettes_guy.

In conclusion Matt has no grounds for his argument and if/until we do accept the Rogue Corps as allies I see no problem in ruining my pvp runs. In effect I find it quite shameful that Matt is being so rude as to accuse a fellow citizen in public on the forums and to impersonate having any kind of authority within the realm of the Jericho hierarchy.

I also have heard him getting in conflict with ChibiVampire, but after discovering Chibi is a citizen of an allianced town with Jericho, he killed him anyway. I duno but that just sound like bad news to me. :S
As always, I never take the first swing if I am unsure of an alliance. But if attacked by anyone I will most certainly retaliate with unrelenting intent.

R3xz

Glowstone
Well, Chibi did ask in chat after he hit you and then we said you were from Jericho so he said he won't kill you but you decided to kill him anyway. But yea, I guess it's no harm if Chibi can retaliate lol.

Try not to cause problems regardless for your town or for your alliance, it'd be much better that way still I think. You sound pretty hardheaded so if you're going to give people shit I don't think it's wise if you want a lasting relationship with the people you call allies. I don't care if Matt's throwing a tantrum because you kill his friend, I think I care more about how you react to that I guess. :D I never killed anyone who have hit me once or twice that stopped and apologize or said it was a mistake, nor do I ever take it upon myself to go out for an eye of an eye, because that just cause more trouble to me than for what it's worth. :p

Anonymiter

Soulsand
I'm second in command. Regardless of whether it makes you happy or not, if I say to do or stop doing something you should comply immediately. Any town member, ally, or "friendly termed individual" is welcome to dispute something I've said with Smash later. That doesn't mean you can ignore me until you speak to him.

The same idea applies for fellow citizens. If a cit tells you you're doing something wrong either find clear evidence to the contrary(lack of evidence=/= evidence) or wait to speak with someone in charge. If a cit tells you not to build more than 5 blocks high, site the JBC stating 10-12 blocks. If a cit tells you to stop killing someone thats an ally, don't continue killing them because you don't see them on the allies list.

If you ever have a mutually unresolvable issue with another citizen, you don't have to argue for 28 minutes in a public chat to win. Express your disagreement and make it clear you wish for someone in charge to resolve the issue when possible. If the other person continues bickering on about it take screenshots and don't reply.

In fact if another citizen ever does something you think leadership should be aware of, TAKE SOME BLOODY SCREENSHOTS. I'm not going to take your side because you whispered me first. Your line of text or TS chatter doesn't give me any proof to what you tell me. If that upsets you or you don't care for anything else I've said you're always welcome to leave the town.

Now that I've gotten that wall of text out, its time to reply to the other walls above. /sigh

Bisu

TNT
Well, Chibi did ask in chat after he hit you and then we said you were from Jericho so he said he won't kill you but you decided to kill him anyway. But yea, I guess it's no harm if Chibi can retaliate lol.

Try not to cause problems regardless for your town or for your alliance, it'd be much better that way still I think. You sound pretty hardheaded so if you're going to give people shit I don't think it's wise if you want a lasting relationship with the people you call allies. I don't care if Matt's throwing a tantrum because you kill his friend, I think I care more about how you react to that I guess. :D I never killed anyone who have hit me once or twice that stopped and apologize or said it was a mistake, nor do I ever take it upon myself to go out for an eye of an eye, because that just cause more trouble to me than for what it's worth. :p

The reason people get mad is because they see me unarmored running through the wilderness, decide to poke at me and realize that they can't follow through. Afterwards they try to make excuses or blame this and that for their deaths. Really, if you don't want to die, say hi when you see me coming towards you and I'll just pass by.

If that upsets you or you don't care for anything else I've said you're always welcome to leave the town.
You always have this option, Matt. If you think my choice of targets is not to your liking you can take it up with Anonymiter or smash directly instead of weaseling your way through public chat to try and garner some support from a large audience. Quite sad, I must admit. Further, if you believe that Rogue Corps holds much more value than your town and its citizens, Jericho, you always have that option.

R3xz

Glowstone
You could always explain that to Matt, and see the higher power regarding it instead of expanding the problem.

It's quite silly it had to turn up like this now is it? If you really think about it.

Bisu

TNT
R3xz I'm quite surprised you're trying to weigh the balance here. Seems silly to bring up external arguments when Matt himself doesn't even provide us with any solid evidence or reasoning supporting his position. I understand though, it's "human" to sympathize with the weaker party, but realistically Matt shouldn't start arguments with his own town mates if he can't handle it. The fact that he's made a complete fool of himself is on his shoulders alone. Neither you nor I need to take this any further. Let smash and Anonymiter decide what's to become of this. I'm tired, done explaining my side of the story, and have heard enough whining for one night.

The way I see it, Matt should suck it up and ask his friends why they couldn't defend a town against one man. I'll be killing many more players on this server and looting far too many more towns than just this one time, pvp is not for the faint-hearted and I promise that all of you will see much more of this.

When I joined this town I noted that I would be doing endless pvp on anyone that's not an immediate ally of Jericho. Smash, Anonymiter, Photoras, Ragglez, Dsawemd all know this. Smash even recalled this on teamspeak earlier today. I'm here to pvp and I don't plan to hold back.

R3xz

Glowstone
R3xz I'm quite surprised you're trying to weigh the balance here. Seems silly to even bring up external arguments. I gave you minecraftstructureplanner and we even chat ingame. Take my side, and help end this dispute.

I don't try to end disputes where I'm not a significant witness of. I only aim to drop down my input in as much of a reasonable manner as possible without being a bias. :p
I don't also take side where I believe both to be a culprit of the situation. I will agree that if Matt is lying or turning words around to his favor, then he is more at fault. But if you have taken the hit for it and put matter aside to let it be solved later by someone's in charge, then you'll have a much better credibility. That's my take on it anyway. :D

And yes Bisu I do realize we have talked in game and you did show me an interesting tool in the forum, but that give me no reason to be unbias on your side haha. Even I will point out the fault of my best friend if he have done something wrong. I see no need to reason blindly, as I am a fair man of my word, action and reasoning. Good luck on your future decisions mate!

Anonymiter

Soulsand
8) If a citizen of Jericho is in your town, raiding or attacking, feel free to kill them! I'll talk to them afterwards.

If I'm not mistaken he's giving his Ranger Corps permission to kill Jericho citizens and also aware that Jericho's citizens may raid his friends' towns in exchange. I see no issue with me killing one of his members.
No, hes given them the ability to defend themselves against the citizens of an ally. It means they don't have to sit there like a rag doll anytime a guild member's town attacks. You are right though, it alludes to Jericho's right to attack another town. But it also seems to say that no member of the guild can join in a raid against Jericho.

We're not looking for world peace. We don't want every friend of a guild member's friend to be an ally. I'll go ahead and suggest something for Smash to approve later. If a member of a guild that is based in Jericho is within 100 blocks of the outer rings, you may not kill them unless first attacked. Otherwise they're fair game. You may be asked not to kill them but no action will be taken against you otherwise. In any case, there's no reason for you to be banned or threatened with a ban in the meantime.

Regardless of what guild you're in, though, if you kill a fellow citizen you will be banned from the city. Accidents and humor at another's expense aside, if you go on a killing rampage because of a dispute you can expect to be the one in the wrong. Again, you're not getting your way because of endless tells and paragraphs. Take some screenshots or show some other form of proof.

To add a little fun to my adventures I now give the option of payment to have me leave a town. I offered theonlyasianguy and his townsfolk the option to pay me to leave, or to buy my allegiance. His friends had no problem offering me money to leave, but Matt insisted that they don't pay and instead threatened that I would have to "pack my bags and leave Jericho." Anonymiter was regretfully bothered to quiet Matt and his real life friends from Jericho chat, S4ms4m and tourettes_guy.

In conclusion Matt has no grounds for his argument and if/until we do accept the Rogue Corps as allies I see no problem in ruining my pvp runs. In effect I find it quite shameful that Matt is being so rude as to accuse a fellow citizen in public on the forums and to impersonate having any kind of authority within the realm of the Jericho hierarchy.

That actually sounds like a pretty cool idea. Its dirty as shit but I like it. Matt was welcome to plead for his allies but unless they were already covered by Jericho allies I say they're fair game. Friend's friend's friends don't get special treatment imo.

He didn't have the right to "proclaim himself mayor and threaten you with a ban" as you're leading everyone to believe, but to my knowledge he didn't and I've not seen any proof that he did. You may have thought he sounded like someone in charge but your misconceptions are your own trouble.

As for the back and forth in /JO, I asked that everyone put a stop to it. Drop the matter and let me and Smash work it out. Speak to us in tells or don't mention it. If you start something up in a public channel, though, expect to be addressed in that channel. Don't cry when you get told to stay quiet.

Anonymiter

Soulsand
I hope that this issue is resolved as best it can be for now. Please refrain from posting anything more on the subject in our official township thread unless some new event occurs.

Also, for anyone involed in this recent dispute please bracket your posts with the following:

Code:
[SPOILER=Dispute]

[/SPOILER]

I'll do the same once everyone has finished.

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
"If a member of a guild that is based in Jericho is within 100 blocks of the outer rings, you may not kill them unless first attacked. Otherwise they're fair game. You may be asked not to kill them but no action will be taken against you otherwise." OK, I'll add this as a RC rule, I wont pursue this problem any further.