• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CAPITAL] Jericho [37a+12i]~[NATO]

Name(in game name): TheBlindMonk
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: No, I am 16, but mature enough to seem like I am 18.
Are you a talented builder?: I would call myself talented, but I'm not the best builder in the world.
Do you have a working mic?: I do
You read and understand our rules?: Yes​
Path?: Healer
Any additional info?: N/A

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6
Hey Monk, just get with SMASH26t in game and I will set you up. Healers are always welcome.

Name(in game name):AmityAffliction
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: I am 14, but I don't act like an immature 12 year old. I am a moderator in another game, so I have fair level of maturity.
Are you a talented builder?: I can build if I know what I'm building
Do you have a working mic?: Yes
You read and understand our rules?: Yes​
Path?: Rogue/Thief
Any additional info?: I am a moderator in another game, so I have fair level of maturity, and I am willing to help the community grow. I will fight for the town when under invasion, and not be a wimp and hide in fear.

Bisu

TNT

Hi I'm Bisu_.​

My age is 20, I'm a Korean Language undergraduate at my college studying singing and dance with aspirations to become a K-pop idol.​

Yes, I am a talented builder. I specialize in pixel art, but I will gurantee that my home will not turn to shit and will exemplify the BEST work I am capable of.​

Yes I have a working mic.​

Yes I understand the strict rules of this town.​

My path is Warrior, going into Samurai. I plan to pvp a ton.​

Additional info about me: I'm from Hawaii and I tweak like crazy on minecraft. Until the battlecraft server got boring I clocked nearly 16 hours a day online, and I hope HeroCraft welcomes me just as well! Give me a chance to be a citizen of your town and you won't be sorry! I'm excellent at pvp.​

Smorgo

TNT
Name(in game name): Smorgo
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: 23
Are you a talented builder?: Yes, if I do say so myself, I like to put some serious thought into something before I construct it.
Do you have a working mic?: I'm pretty sure I do around here somewhere
You read and understand our rules?: Yes, 100% percent​
Path?: Warrior, still not sure what I'll spec in, this is the first time I've used this plugin.
Any additional info?: I'm Irish and I'm currently on holidays from college at the moment, which leaves plenty of time for minecraft :D If you have any questions for me please ask.
That pic is the entrance to my house on an old server.

Attachments

• MC gaf.jpg
    MC gaf.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 7

Sethelon

Dirt
Name(in game name): Sethelon

Are you 18yrs of age or older?: I just turned 18 in April.

Are you a talented builder?: I think I am pretty decent. I have an eye for detail, I think. So, at the very least, my house would never be a cobblestone box.

Do you have a working mic?: I do, but I don't really talk. I'm shy in that aspect.

You read and understand our rules?: I have.

Will you not violate any treaties we have with other towns?: Certainly not.

Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: I do. I really like the way everything is done.

Path?: I'm still new to the server, so I am a low level. I'm a Crafter, aiming to be a Mason.

Any additional info?: I work part time as a Cashier, and i'll be starting college at the end of August. (I'm going for English major. I fancy myself a writer. As a side note: I actually just found out that a poem of mine is being published. First ever work published! :D) I'll be on sporadically, but consistently, because of my work schedule. I'm also wildly sarcastic, and I think i'm rather funny. Your mileage may vary.

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6
IF ANY MEMBER VIOLATES OUR NAP's AGAIN YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM TOWN. Don't be a fucking idiot. If you want to raid towns do it to the 15 other towns there are and leave IronPass and SSS towns alone.