• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital City] Newerth [71] [OS] [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting Open**]

Klaskepott

Iron
In-game Name?: Klaskepott
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: So I can be a part of something nice, having a laugh with peope. Fighting justice and be safe/cool.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard it from Doogler
How long have you been on the server?: Over 1 year.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Im farmer/rogue now, and Im planning too become either Ninja or Bard (or possibly healer in the future)
What past towns have you been on in this map?: Enlight
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?:
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I believe, I can provide cheer, joy and knowledge. I'm fairly good in everything and I know how too handle differen situations.
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Ofcourse, why shouldnt I? An ally of the Town is a friend. We must keep our and thus our friends towns safe from evil, to be able too hold things in check. This will also possibly help us in the nearest future.
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Yes I do.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: Yes I do.
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: I would obey the king, since he's the head chief of our towns which also includes being the boss of the mayors. The kings ''choise'' is the right choise.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes.
Can you join and listen to us?: Yes I can.
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes, I'm willing too take the punishment of my actions.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PvE mostly, but PvP is fun at times :)

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name?: Klaskepott
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: So I can be a part of something nice, having a laugh with peope. Fighting justice and be safe/cool.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard it from Doogler
How long have you been on the server?: Over 1 year.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Im farmer/rogue now, and Im planning too become either Ninja or Bard (or possibly healer in the future)
What past towns have you been on in this map?: Enlight
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?:
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I believe, I can provide cheer, joy and knowledge. I'm fairly good in everything and I know how too handle differen situations.
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Ofcourse, why shouldnt I? An ally of the Town is a friend. We must keep our and thus our friends towns safe from evil, to be able too hold things in check. This will also possibly help us in the nearest future.
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Yes I do.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: Yes I do.
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: I would obey the king, since he's the head chief of our towns which also includes being the boss of the mayors. The kings ''choise'' is the right choise.
Can you join and listen to us?: Yes I can.
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes, I'm willing too take the punishment of my actions.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PvE mostly, but PvP is fun at times :)
Accepted! Get with a manager in-game by typing "/ch who NW" and looking for GREEN names or just find me. Also, be sure to join in on the Newerth TS it helps out a lot. Welcome to Newerth!

Vdog2028

Glowing Redstone
In-game Name?: Vdog2028
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because i'm active again.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Sidgil told me about it many months ago.
How long have you been on the server?: Eh about 9 months.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a level 31 ninja, and i plan to master it. My second choices would be a wizard or samurai.
What past towns have you been on in this map?: Newerth.
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: Building skills, resource gathering, PVP.
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: I enjoyed degending Newerth in the past, and i don't like invaders coming and messing up building projects. Yes i will defend Newerth.
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: King Xexorian? Hm. How things change. Sure.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?:I'll try my best.
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: I don't really know. I guess it would depend on the situation, and who was making more sense.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:Yes.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, a good one.
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:
Can you join and listen to us?: Listening always, however my house is noisy so i won't always be able to talk.
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: That's why rules are there, arn't they?
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE by myself or with a very small group, PVP only in large groups or sneaky raids. I like to have my back covered when in large fights.

In-game Name?: gelvenchief

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: It sounds like an impressive township

How did you hear about Newerth?: Youkana linked me to this thread in-game

How long have you been on the server?: Just joined, and was whitelisted, today

What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Currently a Caster, I'm thinking Beguiler. I'm not sure about Profession yet.

What past towns have you been on in this map?: None

What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I'd be willing to help however I can, really.

Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Absolutely, I couldn't expect to be welcomed in if I didn't plan to do my part.

Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Indeed I do.

Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: Whatever they need of me.

If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: Yes, they hold positions of respect for good reason.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: No, but I'm willing to download it.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Can you join and listen to us?: Most of the time I'm playing, sure.

If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Absolutely

Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE, but I'll do either if it's needed

G4M3R_117

TNT
In-game Name?:
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I was a member of Newerth on one of the older maps, I worked my ass off for Symbolite and made a good friend. Either way, I'm getting back into Herocraft, and I'd love to be part of this town again.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Again, I was on one of the older maps, when I got back into Herocraft the first thing I did was ask Symbolite if Newerth was still a thing.
How long have you been on the server?: A bit less than a week, but I plan to be playing solidly for the forseeable future (Excpt for when I'm playing GTA V, that takes priority.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I'm a warrior, planning on Dragoon, but I heard they might be broken so I'm not sure. Profession wise, I'm leaning towards mason, I love me some secrete doors.
What past towns have you been on in this map?: None on this map, but I was a member of Newerth some time ago.
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: ----
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: Not to sure, but I know I'll contribute something of worth/
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, I will defend the capital and its allies, because thats what a good dragoon does.
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Whatever that means, I guess so.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: Yes.
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: Honestly, I'm not sure. Probably the one who I agreed more with at the time.
Can you join and listen to us?:
If I wanted too, and I would during a raid.
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yep, I don't plan on breaking rules so hopefully It doesnt come to that.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:
<-- Hope that is a acceptable answer.

hibox

Gold
In-game Name?: Hibox
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Symbolite is an old freind of mine and since im getting back into Herocraft I wana get back in with kingdom.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was a member back on an old world i worked for symbolite .
How long have you been on the server?: I have just start back on herocraft I have been on for about a Week.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:I Plan on becoming a Dragoon and im a Enchanter.
What past towns have you been on in this map?:None on this map but i have been with This kingdom before.
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: Im freindly and im a good worker xD .
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?:I will always Protect this kingdom becous its my Minecraft Family xD.
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?:Yes
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: Yes
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: I would fine away to obey both.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: yes
Do you have a microphone?:no
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: yes
Can you join and listen to us?: yes
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I like a mixed diet of both xD

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name?: Vdog2028
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because i'm active again.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Sidgil told me about it many months ago.
How long have you been on the server?: Eh about 9 months.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a level 31 ninja, and i plan to master it. My second choices would be a wizard or samurai.
What past towns have you been on in this map?: Newerth.
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: Building skills, resource gathering, PVP.
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: I enjoyed degending Newerth in the past, and i don't like invaders coming and messing up building projects. Yes i will defend Newerth.
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: King Xexorian? Hm. How things change. Sure.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?:I'll try my best.
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: I don't really know. I guess it would depend on the situation, and who was making more sense.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:Yes.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, a good one.
Can you join and listen to us?: Listening always, however my house is noisy so i won't always be able to talk.
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: That's why rules are there, arn't they?
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE by myself or with a very small group, PVP only in large groups or sneaky raids. I like to have my back covered when in large fights.
In-game Name?: gelvenchief

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: It sounds like an impressive township

How did you hear about Newerth?: Youkana linked me to this thread in-game

How long have you been on the server?: Just joined, and was whitelisted, today

What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Currently a Caster, I'm thinking Beguiler. I'm not sure about Profession yet.

What past towns have you been on in this map?: None

What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I'd be willing to help however I can, really.

Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Absolutely, I couldn't expect to be welcomed in if I didn't plan to do my part.

Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Indeed I do.

Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: Whatever they need of me.

If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: Yes, they hold positions of respect for good reason.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: No, but I'm willing to download it.

Can you join and listen to us?: Most of the time I'm playing, sure.

If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Absolutely

Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE, but I'll do either if it's needed
In-game Name?:
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I was a member of Newerth on one of the older maps, I worked my ass off for Symbolite and made a good friend. Either way, I'm getting back into Herocraft, and I'd love to be part of this town again.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Again, I was on one of the older maps, when I got back into Herocraft the first thing I did was ask Symbolite if Newerth was still a thing.
How long have you been on the server?: A bit less than a week, but I plan to be playing solidly for the forseeable future (Excpt for when I'm playing GTA V, that takes priority.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I'm a warrior, planning on Dragoon, but I heard they might be broken so I'm not sure. Profession wise, I'm leaning towards mason, I love me some secrete doors.
What past towns have you been on in this map?: None on this map, but I was a member of Newerth some time ago.
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: ----
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: Not to sure, but I know I'll contribute something of worth/
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, I will defend the capital and its allies, because thats what a good dragoon does.
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Whatever that means, I guess so.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: Yes.
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: Honestly, I'm not sure. Probably the one who I agreed more with at the time.
Can you join and listen to us?:
If I wanted too, and I would during a raid.
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yep, I don't plan on breaking rules so hopefully It doesnt come to that.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:
<-- Hope that is a acceptable answer.
In-game Name?: Hibox
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Symbolite is an old freind of mine and since im getting back into Herocraft I wana get back in with kingdom.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was a member back on an old world i worked for symbolite .
How long have you been on the server?: I have just start back on herocraft I have been on for about a Week.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:I Plan on becoming a Dragoon and im a Enchanter.
What past towns have you been on in this map?:None on this map but i have been with This kingdom before.
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: Im freindly and im a good worker xD .
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?:I will always Protect this kingdom becous its my Minecraft Family xD.
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?:Yes
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: Yes
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: I would fine away to obey both.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: yes
Do you have a microphone?:no
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: yes
Can you join and listen to us?: yes
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I like a mixed diet of both xD
Accepted! Get with a manager in-game by typing "/ch who NW" and looking for GREEN names or just find me. Also, be sure to join in on the Newerth TS it helps out a lot. Welcome to Newerth!

killer0780

Dirt
In-game Name?: Killer0780
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: i wish to have somewhere to go and help people when im connected
How did you hear about Newerth?: the recruitment channel
How long have you been on the server?: 2 weeks
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: rogue -> Ranger or warrior -> Dragoon / prof: farmer or miner
What past towns have you been on in this map?: none yet
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: i like to help people gather materials or kill mobs when they bother teammates
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: i shall protect their citizen's too! For the glory of minecraft!
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: i swaer my honor to the king Xexorian
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: everytime im online
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: the king, he is the supremacy of the city
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: no :S
Do you have a microphone?: no
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: yes i have speakers ;)
Can you join and listen to us?: yes but i prefer listening to music in background and chatting
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE but PVP to defend the city

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name?: Killer0780
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: i wish to have somewhere to go and help people when im connected
How did you hear about Newerth?: the recruitment channel
How long have you been on the server?: 2 weeks
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: rogue -> Ranger or warrior -> Dragoon / prof: farmer or miner
What past towns have you been on in this map?: none yet
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: i like to help people gather materials or kill mobs when they bother teammates
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: i shall protect their citizen's too! For the glory of minecraft!
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: i swaer my honor to the king Xexorian
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: everytime im online
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: the king, he is the supremacy of the city
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: no :S
Do you have a microphone?: no
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: yes i have speakers ;)
Can you join and listen to us?: yes but i prefer listening to music in background and chatting
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE but PVP to defend the city

MaxDaBoss

Wood
lPHVE4i.png

King: Xexorian Queen: Ironee212
Mayor: Drastikos Owners: xexorian, symbolite, drastikos
SiC: Symbolite (previous mayor)
TiC / Banker: N/A

Part of the Order of the rising Sun, Newerth is a Capital city that enjoys the simple art of creation and prides itself in the aesthetic value of our works. Home of some of the most respecting and longstanding players on the server, Newerth is a city of pristine sanctuary where gifted architects and visionaries can lose themselves in surroundings of creative progression.​

One of the first towns ever created on the map and one of the longest standing towns on the server, Newerth was first created by on Sanctum, one of the few towns to have been rebuilt every map since Sanctum.

-----====Rules====-----
  • Follow all the rules of the Herocraft server.
  • Listen to the King/Mayor and Nobles of Newerth at all times.
  • Build restrictions - Do not build outside your plot limits and Do not dig into town farms below. If you have any questions please consult Xexorian, Ironee212, or Drastikos.
  • Do NOT steal, grief, or attack other citizens of Newerth or the Kingdom.
  • Do NOT steal, grief, or attack citizens of allied towns.
  • No mines from your basement. No basements without permission.
  • Citizen's houses must be aesthetically pleasing.
  • Cover all your un-lwc'd chests and block doorways with dirt blocks.
  • Most important rule - Have Fun!!
  • 2 weeks inactive with no prior info about such inactivity warrants a warning of player by PM or sign on their house/residence.
  • 1 month+ inactive with no prior info about such inactivity warrants removal and seizure of assets.
  • 1 month+ inactive results in (not immediate) demotion of rank and title back down to citizen.
  • 2 month+ inactive results in removal from the township, and all items left in storage will be donated to the town vault and citizens who will use and need the items.
If player submits a leave of absence notice, that can be dealt with on a case by case basis.​
Whatever agreements made on each case shall be honoured.

-----====Projects====-----
  • Build a beautiful city/kingdom state!
  • Finish Capital Wall! *update* > Mostly completed! > Finish Construction!
  • Start on Kingdom Wall! *update* > Western Front Started > Finish Construction!
  • Mine capital-size core! *update* > Started NW quarter to 11y -- 80% done!
  • $$$ Gather gold! $$$
  • Farm for kingdom taxes weekly!
  • Donate coins for capital taxes weekly!
  • Specialize in a crafter profession and a combat path!
  • Join us on voice chat! <3

-----====Diplomacy====-----

Allied Towns: (outside pylons) Satellite Townships of OS
Order of the rising Sun: (inside pylons)

-----====Plot Prices====-----

ALL core plots are free AND, there are no township taxes.
Above ground Plots' costs are marked with signs. If you want to buy one you must use and confirm:
/money pay xexorian amount

The amount listed on the sign and screenshot it at the location then PM xexorian the screenshot of the money being paid to him. Thank you!

*UPDATE* You can also now pay and PM Drastikos if he's online to take care of your plot assignment.

-----====Citizen List====-----
citizen(s) total:
_hamwich_, aceshooter11, acherous, akumaryuu, archceaser, baconsoul, bedwyr2112, benmk7000, cardboardking, chardeemacd, cheesemk50, colley619, colossus_shadow, crookshook, devonw18, devoshade, diiggdugg, doogler, dragenis, drastikos, droowid, empatik, funnymon, gtastuntdude, hdmidone, hero54123, holyrane, isaaclite, jaxon_wolfe, jazza411, jojo_slick, justpandasian, kaspisja, lcmoe14, legendofphillip, liquadeath, loganbrit101, mattripp, meditrina, megakiller_19, megapixel97, megarain95, mining_guru, moejunur, mrsteggs, nemesys84, nodinchan, poisonedblood71, predator2010, pugsy, randomsigns, rhetoricus, rising_of_hell, robofrog156, savathaflava, spiralz, symbolite, tafis, terabitseven, thekaichu, themormon, theno1yeti, thomasyeung9999, toiletpunisher, trigeno, tykngr, wempakon, wolfgang784, xanipher, ziggydave, zweisteine
owner(s): drastikos
manager(s): bedwyr2112, diiggdugg, doogler, droowid, jojo_slick, meditrina, moejunur, predator2010, randomsigns, savathaflava, symbolite, themormon, theno1yeti, trigeno,
veteran(s): gtastuntdude, mattripp, xanipher
guest(s): aanokint, colonel_rick, coolbreeze275, dielan9999, dreamcycler, etkenn, forzakenangel, haxnn, hydroking77, ironee212, jazzdesignation, kenneth_chow, konurb, macpower5, pwnagedude10, radicater11, rahul4prez, shadowwarriorxa, sidgil, techs_rule, thelefttoe, tretinyak, victim130, wildarm5, woleverentun, xexorian, zwhitelionz

-----====Recruiting====-----
We welcome those who wish to join us, especially miners, builders and anyone else intrigued by the loose and creative theme of our Capital and Kingdom. We also welcome PvPers to help us defend our town against raiders as well as builders who are interested in a truly enormous projects!​

-----====Application====-----
In-game Name?: Maxpowerscraft
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because Xexorian has been very helpfull to me as i am new to this server. (I have teamspeak and macros)
How did you hear about Newerth?: Teamspeak
How long have you been on the server?: 1 hour
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: A mage is my goal then pyromancer then necromancer
What past towns have you been on in this map?: None...
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: No
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: Yes i am quite good at building and fighting mobs
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Because i am faithfull and loyal to my friends
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Yes i do
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: Yes i Do
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: The King as he is the mayor...
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Can you join and listen to us?: Yes
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes i would
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVP​

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
In-game Name?: BaBomba
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to join an awesome town that is active
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was looking through the OS towns and saw Newerth
How long have you been on the server?: Since August 1st, 2013
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a Ninja and Smith
What past towns have you been on in this map?: AntiPax
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: AntiPax kinda died after JazzDesignation left.
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I will become the best Ninja ever.
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: I will once I am a high level, and to prevent the low levels from being attacked.
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Yes
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: YES
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: Not sure, because they're both awesome people!
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Of course
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Player vs. Player is where it's at!

Last edited:

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
@MaxDaBoss
Well I didn't expect that

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
In-game Name?: BaBomba
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to join an awesome town that is active
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was looking through the OS towns and saw Newerth
How long have you been on the server?: Since August 1st, 2013
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a Ninja and Smith
What past towns have you been on in this map?: AntiPax
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: AntiPax kinda died after JazzDesignation left.
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I will become the best Ninja ever.
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: I will once I am a high level, and to prevent the low levels from being attacked.
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Yes
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: YES
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: Not sure, because they're both awesome people!
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Of course
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Player vs. Player is where it's at!

I invited you to join our kingdom personally a while back, I look forward to seeing you participate with us! Hope we have fun killing baddies! :)

Sn0wBorn

Iron
In-game Name?: Sn0wBorn
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I was in this town for a short time long ago, and it seemed like a fun town. I left because a friend from my previous town, Mineris, was making his own town. It also seems like one of the only towns I remember that hasn't changed too much.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I learned about when I played on the server a few months ago.
How long have you been on the server?: Almost a year
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a necromancer and miner, but have levels in other rofessions and classes.
What past towns have you been on in this map?: Mineris, willowdusk, and this town.
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I will help out as much as I can with gathering resources, but have a bad habit of wasting coins :p
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: I will try my best to defend the Capital and the King.
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: I swear fealty,loyalty, and my honor to lord Xexorian.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: I will.
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: the king, I believe he has the most power, but will not hesitate to do what the mayor asks.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: No, it does not work well on my computer and slows down minecraft when it is running.
Do you have a microphone?: No
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: yes, but teamspeak does not work
Can you join and listen to us?: no
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: I will take my punishment with full responsibility.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: It doesn't matter which one but I am not the best at PVP.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
**Updated township thread to match new policies and leadership changes within kingdom**