• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] DemonsWood [15] [Neutral / Good]

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
DemonsWood-Banner_256.gif

Join our new website & Forums!!
You can Apply at the new website as well!
This website is for the pleasure of BOTH DemonsWood & Wyntervale!

Celestialsanctuary.cc

Citizens
Owners:
Dakinara

High Council:
PwnageDude10
Royfaren

Members:
fireflame1997
flammulated
flazhfire
gmfisch
gwendolen5
hannerfall1
hiredforwork1
kapipolska123
kyrukilla
peaco912
silentdoom55
solesurvivor2267
theundeadgamer
xxmsslyxx
y2kid

2013-05-08_07.03.43.png

Rules
DO NOT open chests or enter houses that are not yours (without permission).

Do NOT trash the town bank with personal items. Only things that we actually need! We have signs in our town hall listing what we need still for the town. Or you can ask an Officer.

Obey all Council requests and demands, we're here to help you!

Cover chests and doors with dirt blocks.

Secret Key: plankton and tortoises

Don't ask for Council / Veteran positions.

Be smart. Use common sense and logical reasoning.

Report any problems or concerns to council members. They'll be glad to help with anything you need.

Taxes
We do not require Taxes to be paid, but we DO ask all members to help out with gathering and depositing the necessary items for the next town upgrade. Please consult the Town Hall or an Officer for further information.

Donations to the town bank to help out with Town Taxes are always appreciated. As a City, we pay 700c per week, due on Sundays.

If you can't earn coin, you can always mine, and sell gold at spawn. You can also vote at HC.TO/VOTE

Unexplained inactivity for one week results in loss of plot and transfer of all items to the DemonsWood Treasury to help pay for Taxes and Town Upgrades.

Unexplained inactivity for two weeks results in loss of membership to town and all items left in town donated to the DemonsWood Treasury to help pay for Taxes and Town Upgrades.

Allies

- WillowDusk
- Vigil

- WynterVale - ***Deemed an ally until such time as the Kingdom is made or an act of war is committed***
- Oakenshire
- ***Deemed an ally until such time as the Kingdom is made or an act of war is committed***

Personal Allies to ShadowRavynn and GUESTS of DemonsWood:
- Qwerty
- Arturec

- Kenneth_Chow
- Twistedwrath
- Colonel_Rick

Enemies
- Umbra
- Newerth
- Legion Of Oblivion
- Allegiant

Only attack non-allies/enemies if provoked.

Having TeamSpeak3 is very useful when attacking or being attacked.
Consider downloading it at http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
Application
Use proper English.
IF YOU HAVE TEAMSPEAK, YOU GET BONUS POINTS!

• IGN:
  • Primary Class/Level:
  • Profession/Level:
  • How long have you been on HC?:
  • How often do you play on HC?:
  • Why do you want to join:
  • What can you contribute towards the town:
  • Extra Information:
  • How active will you be:
  • What time zone are you in?
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?

Thank you for your interest in DemonsWood. We will get back with you as quickly as we can.
~Ravynn~

Last edited:

Voylin

Coal
  • IGN: 0arfix0
  • Primary Class/Level: I was ranger, but when i get ennough mney then i go for ninja (level 1). But my ranger is level 45
  • Profession/Level: Miner
  • How long have you been on HC?: From begin January
  • How often do you play on HC?: Almost everyday
  • Why do you want to join: I wanna be a part of a active community
  • What can you contribute towards the town: Help donating items to upgrade the town
  • Extra Information: I make bad jokes sometime
  • How active will you be: Almost everyday, when it gets busy at school can it be that i'm only online for a hour or less

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  • IGN: 0arfix0
  • Primary Class/Level: I was ranger, but when i get ennough mney then i go for ninja (level 1). But my ranger is level 45
  • How long have you been on HC?: From begin January
  • How often do you play on HC?: Almost everyday
  • Why do you want to join: I wanna be a part of a active community
  • What can you contribute towards the town: Help donating items to upgrade the town
  • Extra Information: I make bad jokes sometime
  • How active will you be: Almost everyday, when it gets busy at school can it be that i'm only online for a hour or less

accepted! get with me in-game.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
App transferred from old thread:

IGN:brooksiejr23
Primary Class/Level:rogue/1
Profession/Level:crafter/1
How long have you been on HC?:3 days
How often do you play on HC?:more now that im whitelisted
Do you have TeamSpeak3? yes
Are you able to use it with/without a mic?: yes i am
What towns, if any, have you been in?:not sure of names, walked through a couple
What are your reasons for applying?: im looking for a good and active town to join
Why should you be accepted?: Im not gonna mooch, ill work to earn my stuff and once a little more experienced on the server be willing to help
Referrals:none
That special key I told you about: BlueGlass
Tell us about yourself: Im on mostly at night, but i am pretty active on minecrafts

Accepted, get with myself or 0xNaomi for town invite. I apologize for the delay! ^_^

IGN:Saben00
Primary Class/Level: Warrior 3
Profession/Level: Crafter 8
How long have you been on HC?: 1 month
How often do you play on HC?: Every day
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with/without a mic?: Nope
What towns, if any, have you been in?: nope
What are your reasons for applying?: I want to help eachother and play with them.
Why should you be accepted?: I want to grow city, defend it, to prove it and make stronger! I can do any job you want.
Referrals:
That special key I told you about: "BlueGlass"
Tell us about yourself: I love mining and helping.

Contact us in-game also.

• IGN: andrewspencer
  • Primary Class/Level: Caster/4
  • Profession/Level: Crafter/1
  • How long have you been on HC?: 1 day
  • How often do you play on HC?: Well only today so far. I am going to play very often with summer coming around.
  • Why do you want to join: I want to be part of a good town and I want to benefit a town.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: Im rather good at collecting resources and Im aspiring to become a high level Pyromancer
  • Extra Information: I do have a teamspeak and am willing to participate in yours.
  • How active will you be: Nearly every day once summer rolls around
  • What time zone are you in? Central
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes I do.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  • IGN: andrewspencer
  • Primary Class/Level: Caster/4
  • How often do you play on HC?: Well only today so far. I am going to play very often with summer coming around.
  • Why do you want to join: I want to be part of a good town and I want to benefit a town.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: Im rather good at collecting resources and Im aspiring to become a high level Pyromancer
  • Extra Information: I do have a teamspeak and am willing to participate in yours.
  • How active will you be: Nearly every day once summer rolls around
  • What time zone are you in? Central
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes I do.

accepted! get with me in-game and welcome!

• IGN: shadow127107
  • Primary Class/Level: rogue/1 hehe i restarted!!
  • Profession/Level: crafter/2
  • How long have you been on HC?: i made an account on the website January 1st 2013.
  • How often do you play on HC?: Almost everyday.
  • Why do you want to join: I have been looking in the threads and I liked this town.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I always vote so i should always have coins, I also would love to help with projects, and I'm convincing a few friends to play and join a town so hopefully they would join this one.
  • Extra Information:
  • How active will you be: Like i said i play on HC almost every day.
  • What time zone are you in? eastern time zone (Florida)
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  • IGN: shadow127107
  • Primary Class/Level: rogue/1 hehe i restarted!!
  • Profession/Level: crafter/2
  • How long have you been on HC?: i made an account on the website January 1st 2013.
  • How often do you play on HC?: Almost everyday.
  • Why do you want to join: I have been looking in the threads and I liked this town.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I always vote so i should always have coins, I also would love to help with projects, and I'm convincing a few friends to play and join a town so hopefully they would join this one.
  • Extra Information:
  • How active will you be: Like i said i play on HC almost every day.
  • What time zone are you in? eastern time zone (Florida)

Accepted! contact me in-game! =)

xxMsSlyxx

Dirt
  • IGN: xxMsSlyxx
  • Primary Class/Level: Warrior/ 1 just started
  • How often do you play on HC?: I try get on as often as I can
  • Why do you want to join: I want to join because I want to make friends with people and I want to help the town grow.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I can bring ores and supplies to the town and I am a good fighter if we are ever attacked.
  • Extra Information: Umm I don't know what I should say here soooo Hai
  • How active will you be: I will be as active as I can and try to be on everyday
  • What time zone are you in?: Eastern(-5:00)
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?: Yes, they are very reasonable

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  • IGN: xxMsSlyxx
  • Primary Class/Level: Warrior/ 1 just started
  • How often do you play on HC?: I try get on as often as I can
  • Why do you want to join: I want to join because I want to make friends with people and I want to help the town grow.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I can bring ores and supplies to the town and I am a good fighter if we are ever attacked.
  • Extra Information: Umm I don't know what I should say here soooo Hai
  • How active will you be: I will be as active as I can and try to be on everyday
  • What time zone are you in?: Eastern(-5:00)
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?: Yes, they are very reasonable

Accepted! Find ShadowRavynn, Dakinara, Chronixide or 0xNaomi - in game for an invite to the town! =)

seiji007

Stone
  • IGN: seiji007
  • Primary Class/Level: Rogue/1
  • How long have you been on HC?: Just started
  • How often do you play on HC?: I try to get on as often as I can
  • Why do you want to join: Make friends, help the town
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I can get supplies and help with pvp
  • Extra Information: I am level 1 now but I will do my best
  • How active will you be: I will try to get on the server everyday
  • What time zone are you in? -3:00

Kyllion

Wood
  • IGN: Kyllion
  • Primary Class/Level: Rogue/20
  • Profession/Level: Crafter/18
  • How long have you been on HC?: About 2 weeks now
  • How often do you play on HC?: Not that often but caused by loneliness :/
  • Why do you want to join: Looks like a good join for a starter
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I can fight, help get materials and pick a profession needed by the town.
  • Extra Information: My real name's Kyle, i'm in my last year of high school and i like watching anime and gaming.
  • How active will you be: Pretty active, i'll try to get on everyday
  • What time zone are you in? GMT +1

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  • IGN: seiji007
  • Primary Class/Level: Rogue/1
  • How long have you been on HC?: Just started
  • How often do you play on HC?: I try to get on as often as I can
  • Why do you want to join: Make friends, help the town
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I can get supplies and help with pvp
  • Extra Information: I am level 1 now but I will do my best
  • How active will you be: I will try to get on the server everyday
  • What time zone are you in? -3:00

Accepted - glad to have ya!

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  • IGN: Kyllion
  • Primary Class/Level: Rogue/20
  • Profession/Level: Crafter/18
  • How long have you been on HC?: About 2 weeks now
  • How often do you play on HC?: Not that often but caused by loneliness :/
  • Why do you want to join: Looks like a good join for a starter
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I can fight, help get materials and pick a profession needed by the town.
  • Extra Information: My real name's Kyle, i'm in my last year of high school and i like watching anime and gaming.
  • How active will you be: Pretty active, i'll try to get on everyday
  • What time zone are you in? GMT +1

accepted, contact one of the officers in game and we will get you to town as soon as possible!

Myaras

Gold
  • IGN: Myaras
  • Primary Class/Level: Healer level 4 (intend to first spec Disciple)
  • Profession/Level: Crafter level 2 (intend to first spec Farmer)
  • How long have you been on HC?: I was whitelisted on May 1st, 2013.
  • How often do you play on HC?: I have played daily for an hour or two since being whitelisted, but I don't expect to play as often as my academic and RL workload increases. I will attempt to play at least once or twice a week, and intend to do what I can in that time.
  • Why do you want to join: I am looking for my own little niche to fill in the game. With real-life and academics taking priority, I want to be able to relax and fill a role once or twice a week, contributing to a small town and basically living a "quiet country life" in-game.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I have no major goals in the game; as such, any resources I collect (and I am quite good at collecting resources) will be spent improving whatever town accepts me. I would also like my own little house of my own design and a farm to till.
  • Extra Information: I have played computer and role-playing games for 20+ years. As odd as this sounds, I am intrigued at playing the part of a casual citizen in a (hopefully) quiet little town. It will provide some stress relief in my otherwise-hectic life.
  • How active will you be: I anticipate playing once or twice a week for an hour or two, perhaps more if my schedule allows.
  • What time zone are you in? Central, U.S.
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  • IGN: Myaras
  • Primary Class/Level: Healer level 4 (intend to first spec Disciple)
  • Profession/Level: Crafter level 2 (intend to first spec Farmer)
  • How long have you been on HC?: I was whitelisted on May 1st, 2013.
  • How often do you play on HC?: I have played daily for an hour or two since being whitelisted, but I don't expect to play as often as my academic and RL workload increases. I will attempt to play at least once or twice a week, and intend to do what I can in that time.
  • Why do you want to join: I am looking for my own little niche to fill in the game. With real-life and academics taking priority, I want to be able to relax and fill a role once or twice a week, contributing to a small town and basically living a "quiet country life" in-game.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I have no major goals in the game; as such, any resources I collect (and I am quite good at collecting resources) will be spent improving whatever town accepts me. I would also like my own little house of my own design and a farm to till.
  • Extra Information: I have played computer and role-playing games for 20+ years. As odd as this sounds, I am intrigued at playing the part of a casual citizen in a (hopefully) quiet little town. It will provide some stress relief in my otherwise-hectic life.
  • How active will you be: I anticipate playing once or twice a week for an hour or two, perhaps more if my schedule allows.
  • What time zone are you in? Central, U.S.
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes.

Get with me in-game to discuss! =)

Accepted! Glad to have you in our town! =)

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
Love the picture. If only we can get the forest nearby to have a green glow coming from it in game...

lucas65653

Legacy Supporter 7
  • IGN: lucas65653
  • Primary Class/Level: Necromancer lvl 20
  • Profession/Level: Crafter lvl 11
  • How long have you been on HC?: About 1 year and I have been whitelisted.
  • How often do you play on HC?: About 2 hours a day, and I will be on daily.
  • Why do you want to join: I want to join this town because I have a large amount of coins and supplies that I want to share with the community. I also want to play with other people and joke around, in addition to having some relaxation time. I am quite active, and I always help others. I am a very good fighter, and I can build really cool traps around our town to prevent us from getting raided. I am an expert at Minecraft and Herocraft alike. I can educate fellow players, and go on quests or help out the town. Herocraft has otherwise grown slightly boring when I play by myself, and this is just the kind of thing I am looking for.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: Well since I am a decently high level and have about 1-2 K in coins, I can contribute money for us to upgrade and since I will be mining and fighting mobs alot to gain higher levels, I can give all the gold/ string/ spider eyes, enderpearls etc. that I get towards the town. I can also give all the resources that I find.
  • Extra Information: I'm always enjoying video games, and I always have fun when playing with other people. I don't go around trolling and giving the town a bad reputation, I don't get mad or annoyed easily, and I look forward to being in the town.
  • How active will you be: I will be on 2 hours a day daily, and since my summer break is coming up (I get 2.5 months off school) I will be playing about 5-6 hours over summer.
  • What time zone are you in? I live in the US, and my time zone is Eastern.
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes, I agree to abide by any and all town rules.
[DOUBLEPOST=1368297773,1368296252][/DOUBLEPOST]Ps. I also have teamspeak 3

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  • IGN: lucas65653
  • Primary Class/Level: Necromancer lvl 20
  • Profession/Level: Crafter lvl 11
  • How long have you been on HC?: About 1 year and I have been whitelisted.
  • How often do you play on HC?: About 2 hours a day, and I will be on daily.
  • Why do you want to join: I want to join this town because I have a large amount of coins and supplies that I want to share with the community. I also want to play with other people and joke around, in addition to having some relaxation time. I am quite active, and I always help others. I am a very good fighter, and I can build really cool traps around our town to prevent us from getting raided. I am an expert at Minecraft and Herocraft alike. I can educate fellow players, and go on quests or help out the town. Herocraft has otherwise grown slightly boring when I play by myself, and this is just the kind of thing I am looking for.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: Well since I am a decently high level and have about 1-2 K in coins, I can contribute money for us to upgrade and since I will be mining and fighting mobs alot to gain higher levels, I can give all the gold/ string/ spider eyes, enderpearls etc. that I get towards the town. I can also give all the resources that I find.
  • Extra Information: I'm always enjoying video games, and I always have fun when playing with other people. I don't go around trolling and giving the town a bad reputation, I don't get mad or annoyed easily, and I look forward to being in the town.
  • How active will you be: I will be on 2 hours a day daily, and since my summer break is coming up (I get 2.5 months off school) I will be playing about 5-6 hours over summer.
  • What time zone are you in? I live in the US, and my time zone is Eastern.
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes, I agree to abide by any and all town rules.
[DOUBLEPOST=1368297773,1368296252][/DOUBLEPOST]Ps. I also have teamspeak 3

sounds like you would be a great addition to our community! Look up either myself or Dakinara in-game =)