• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] DemonsWood [15] [Neutral / Good]

sanosuka

Wood
  • IGN: sanosuka
  • Primary Class/Level: Rogue/5 hoping to go for runeblade.
  • Profession/Level: crafter/4 was planning on going farmer unless we won't need one.
  • How long have you been on HC?: This is my second day.
  • How often do you play on HC?: Hoping to play every day. at least 3 hours a day.
  • Why do you want to join: Was looking for a nice town that wasn't to large to join.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I was hoping to start off learning the game a little more and gathering resources we might need along the way.
  • Extra Information: I am working and going to college so I want to have fun while I am playing with everyone online.
  • How active will you be: around 3 hours a day every day hopefully. Possibly more since my schedule is changing for summer courses.
  • What time zone are you in? PST -8
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?Yes. Although I am a bit confused on the whole dirt on doors and chests.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
  • IGN: sanosuka
  • Primary Class/Level: Rogue/5 hoping to go for runeblade.
  • Profession/Level: crafter/4 was planning on going farmer unless we won't need one.
  • How long have you been on HC?: This is my second day.
  • How often do you play on HC?: Hoping to play every day. at least 3 hours a day.
  • Why do you want to join: Was looking for a nice town that wasn't to large to join.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I was hoping to start off learning the game a little more and gathering resources we might need along the way.
  • Extra Information: I am working and going to college so I want to have fun while I am playing with everyone online.
  • How active will you be: around 3 hours a day every day hopefully. Possibly more since my schedule is changing for summer courses.
  • What time zone are you in? PST -8
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?Yes. Although I am a bit confused on the whole dirt on doors and chests.

The whole dirt thing has its reasons: People who aren't allowed to modify blocks in the town (most notably enemies) can still open doors and chests, blocking them with dirt above or in the way of them prevents access by anyone not allowed to break blocks. It's a security thing.

Anyway, unless ShadowRavynn doesn't want me accepting people (really should have asked about that) I see no reason not to.
Accepted, get with Ravynn or council ingame.

PeterIsMeh

Wood
  • IGN: PeterIsMeh
  • Primary Class/Level: Just started haha, level 4 Warrior
  • Profession/Level: level 1 Crafter ;_;
  • How long have you been on HC?: About 10 minutes
  • How often do you play on HC?: Meh, I'd say roughly 10 min. a day *wink*
  • Why do you want to join: Just starting out, love to learn the ropes to this town and learn and fight.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I am part of two build teams, Gazamo and my own private one called Nexum so I can bring my building expertise. I am a huge fan of RPG servers and plan to be a Scribe so I can write lore like I love.
  • Extra Information: I used to be ranked #5 PvPer on the last server I played, it will obviously take me time to get used to the skills, classes, (Mobs Holy frijoles!) But I believe I can contribute aswell, if not a little bit to the military strength of the town!
  • How active will you be: Fairly, we will see but I'm quite active, meh I try to get in atleast 1hr a day
  • What time zone are you in? Us Central
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? But ofc

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  • IGN: PeterIsMeh
  • Primary Class/Level: Just started haha, level 4 Warrior
  • Profession/Level: level 1 Crafter ;_;
  • How long have you been on HC?: About 10 minutes
  • How often do you play on HC?: Meh, I'd say roughly 10 min. a day *wink*
  • Why do you want to join: Just starting out, love to learn the ropes to this town and learn and fight.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I am part of two build teams, Gazamo and my own private one called Nexum so I can bring my building expertise. I am a huge fan of RPG servers and plan to be a Scribe so I can write lore like I love.
  • Extra Information: I used to be ranked #5 PvPer on the last server I played, it will obviously take me time to get used to the skills, classes, (Mobs Holy frijoles!) But I believe I can contribute aswell, if not a little bit to the military strength of the town!
  • How active will you be: Fairly, we will see but I'm quite active, meh I try to get in atleast 1hr a day
  • What time zone are you in? Us Central
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? But ofc

Sounds great! Accepted ofc ;p

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN:Bob_de_Blastoise
Primary Class/Level:dragoon 20
Profession/Level:mason 28
How long have you been on HC?: around 8 months
How often do you play on HC?:usually around an hour everyday and 6-8 hours once or twice a week
Why do you want to join:I want to be a part of a community I can contribute to and have fun raiding, building, mining, and messing around
What can you contribute towards the town:I can contribute good pvp (when Im not overcome with lag)decent building skills and a happy helpful fun personality
Extra Information: Lucas can probally reccomend me, and I don't like making apps :(
How active will you be: everyday most days for an hour it more
What time zone are you in?U.S Central
Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? I do for any and all the rules

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN:Bob_de_Blastoise
Primary Class/Level:dragoon 20
Profession/Level:mason 28
How long have you been on HC?: around 8 months
How often do you play on HC?:usually around an hour everyday and 6-8 hours once or twice a week
Why do you want to join:I want to be a part of a community I can contribute to and have fun raiding, building, mining, and messing around
What can you contribute towards the town:I can contribute good pvp (when Im not overcome with lag)decent building skills and a happy helpful fun personality
Extra Information: Lucas can probally reccomend me, and I don't like making apps :(
How active will you be: everyday most days for an hour it more
What time zone are you in?U.S Central
Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? I do for any and all the rules

accepted, thank you for the app!

IGN:gary_de_garchomp
Primary Class/Level:ninja 30
Profession/Level:enchanter 4
How long have you been on HC?:about 7months
How often do you play on HC?:eek:nce or twice a week but when I at I play for hours
Why do you want to join:my cousin bob_de_blastoise is in it
What can you contribute towards the town:enchanted stuff
Extra Information:I'm a ninja
How active will you be:pretty active
What time zone are you in?U.S central
Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?yes

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN:gary_de_garchomp
Primary Class/Level:ninja 30
Profession/Level:enchanter 4
How long have you been on HC?:about 7months
How often do you play on HC?:eek:nce or twice a week but when I at I play for hours
Why do you want to join:my cousin bob_de_blastoise is in it
What can you contribute towards the town:enchanted stuff
Extra Information:I'm a ninja
How active will you be:pretty active
What time zone are you in?U.S central
Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?yes

mmk, accepted, hope you all behave! ^_^

Amelene

Dirt
  • IGN: Amelene
  • Primary Class/Level: For the moment im a rogue in level 3
  • Profession/Level: I'm a crafter level 4
  • How long have you been on HC?: For two days, but i totaly love the server and I will stay here for a long time.
  • How often do you play on HC?: It goes up and down, some weeks only once and some weeks all days.
  • Why do you want to join: Because the town seems so nice and friendly :) <3
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I don't have anything right now, but I will help gathering materials and I will help build etc. if necessary.
  • Extra Information: I love hanging out with people and have a blast with almost anyone. :)
  • How active will you be: About 1-7 days a week at least 30 mins every log in.
  • What time zone are you in? Ehm.. I live in Europe and for the moment its 16.45 here.
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes :) <3
If you have any questions feel free to ask ;) Bye <3

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  • IGN: Amelene
  • Primary Class/Level: For the moment im a rogue in level 3
  • Profession/Level: I'm a crafter level 4
  • How long have you been on HC?: For two days, but i totaly love the server and I will stay here for a long time.
  • How often do you play on HC?: It goes up and down, some weeks only once and some weeks all days.
  • Why do you want to join: Because the town seems so nice and friendly :) <3
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I don't have anything right now, but I will help gathering materials and I will help build etc. if necessary.
  • Extra Information: I love hanging out with people and have a blast with almost anyone. :)
  • How active will you be: About 1-7 days a week at least 30 mins every log in.
  • What time zone are you in? Ehm.. I live in Europe and for the moment its 16.45 here.
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes :) <3
If you have any questions feel free to ask ;) Bye <3

accepted, contact 0XNaomi or myself for an invite to town!

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
ShadowRavynn

Hello ShadowRavynn, it's me. I realized that I got kicked out of the town but I would like to say something. I took from the chests at the place that was to be torn down in about 2 days, so I figured you guys wouldn't care. I went mining one time and I discovered the farm (but I didn't realize it was ours because nobody else was there) and I thought I found a raid. I will be more than happy to give back anything I took if you guys would let me back in the town. Please consider this and I'm sorry.
Stealing from town members is also against the server rules. If you didnt have permission and it wasnt your chest or the town's public chest then you shouldnt have even opened it.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
ShadowRavynn

Hello ShadowRavynn, it's me. I realized that I got kicked out of the town but I would like to say something. I took from the chests at the place that was to be torn down in about 2 days, so I figured you guys wouldn't care. I went mining one time and I discovered the farm (but I didn't realize it was ours because nobody else was there) and I thought I found a raid. I will be more than happy to give back anything I took if you guys would let me back in the town. Please consider this and I'm sorry.

Stealing from town members is also against the server rules. If you didnt have permission and it wasnt your chest or the town's public chest then you shouldnt have even opened it.

no, Thievery is not allowed and you stole from several members of town.

Talk about double dip denied, BITCH! (Lucas, not you two).

• IGN: gummybearwarz
  • Secret Key: plankton and tortoises
  • Primary Class/Level: Rogue/5
  • Profession/Level: Crafter/4
  • How long have you been on HC?: 2 days
  • How often do you play on HC?: everyday until now and I'm planning to keep it up
  • Why do you want to join: Seems like an amazing town with a great community. Also seems like a great place to start my adventures of HC at.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I will do my best to build up and try to get the town to grow. Just because I am a low level doesn't mean I can't help. I will collect and gather resources that the town can put to a better use.
  • Extra Information: I love heroes and received a referral from JupiterRome
  • How active will you be: 2-3 hours everday if not more
  • What time zone are you in? Seoul, korea (KST)
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yis!

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  • IGN: gummybearwarz
  • Secret Key: plankton and tortoises
  • Primary Class/Level: Rogue/5
  • Profession/Level: Crafter/4
  • How long have you been on HC?: 2 days
  • How often do you play on HC?: everyday until now and I'm planning to keep it up
  • Why do you want to join: Seems like an amazing town with a great community. Also seems like a great place to start my adventures of HC at.
  • What can you contribute towards the town: I will do my best to build up and try to get the town to grow. Just because I am a low level doesn't mean I can't help. I will collect and gather resources that the town can put to a better use.
  • Extra Information: I love heroes and received a referral from JupiterRome
  • How active will you be: 2-3 hours everday if not more
  • What time zone are you in? Seoul, korea (KST)
  • Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yis!

accepted, Contact JupiterRome to get ya to town and setup in an apartment ;p