• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital City] Newerth [71] [OS] [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting Open**]

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name?: RMany
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am new to the server and I am looking for a good town.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Doogler told me about the town.
How long have you been on the server?: Just joined today.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I plan to become a Smith and a Paladin.
What past towns have you been on in this map?: None, as I have just joined and been whitelisted.
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?:
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I will stand by the capital and face its enemies in combat. I am also a skilled architect in medieval structures and I freestyle in other styles.
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes I will defend the Capital because loyalty is most important in gaining friendships and honor.
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: I, RMany do swear fealty, loyalty and honor to the King of the Order and Xexorian.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: Yes I will. I will do all that I can to do the deeds of the Nobles and the Mayor.
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: Yes I would because again, loyalty is greatly important.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you have a microphone?: On my laptop.
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:
Can you join and listen to us?: Yes
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: I will happily accept death as punishment for my wrongdoing.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Either.

Accepted! Get with a manager in-game by typing "/ch who NW" and looking for GREEN names or just find me. Also, be sure to join in on the Newerth TS it helps out a lot. Welcome to Newerth!!

richfish57

Legacy Supporter 6
How did you hear about Newerth?: /re​
How long have you been on the server?: Recently a few days, about a year ago for a few months.​
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Not certian for combat, miner for crafting.​
What past towns have you been on in this map?: Non​
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?:​
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I like to work on big projects and dont ask for much in return​
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Possibly not. Latency issues in the past have made me and combat have a few arguments, it's why I focus on building projects.​
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Sure​
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: Yep​
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: King trumps mayor, it takes a lot of work to run this sort of thing but I would hope not to get conflicting requests.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Not currently but I have in the past​
Do you have a microphone?: Yep​
Can you join and listen to us?: Yep​
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yep​
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PvE. See latency comment​

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2

-----====Application====-----
In-game Name?: richfish57​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Looking for a friendly group to work on some projects with and you guys sounded suitable​
How did you hear about Newerth?: /re​

How long have you been on the server?: Recently a few days, about a year ago for a few months.​

What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Not certian for combat, miner for crafting.​

What past towns have you been on in this map?: Non​

If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?:​

What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I like to work on big projects and dont ask for much in return​

Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Possibly not. Latency issues in the past have made me and combat have a few arguments, it's why I focus on building projects.​

Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Sure​

Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: Yep​

If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: King trumps mayor, it takes a lot of work to run this sort of thing but I would hope not to get conflicting requests.​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Not currently but I have in the past​

Do you have a microphone?: Yep​

Can you join and listen to us?: Yep​

If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yep​

Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PvE. See latency comment​

Accepted! Get with a manager in-game by typing "/ch who NW" and looking for GREEN names or just find me. Also, be sure to join in on the Newerth TS it helps out a lot. Welcome to Newerth!!

harrg123

Dirt
In-game Name?: harrg123
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: i would love a town
How did you hear about Newerth?: /ch re
How long have you been on the server?: 24 hrs
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: wizard
What past towns have you been on in this map?: none
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: n/a
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: a nice friend that is respectful
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: I Swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: yes
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: king because he is of higher power
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: no
Do you have a microphone?:yes
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: n/a
Can you join and listen to us?: easyaliy
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name?: harrg123
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: i would love a town
How did you hear about Newerth?: /ch re
How long have you been on the server?: 24 hrs
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: wizard
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: n/a
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: a nice friend that is respectful
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: I Swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: yes
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: king because he is of higher power
Do you have a microphone?:yes
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: n/a
Can you join and listen to us?: easyaliy
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes

therealcat

Wood
In-game Name?: Therealcat
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Seems to be a great town and from what your member says it seems even better
How did you hear about Newerth?: Youkana
How long have you been on the server?: Queit a while wile it was in.... 1.4.2?
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:Im lvl 20 healer almost enough for BM and going to become a Farmer
What past towns have you been on in this map?: Not that I remember
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: I don't have a town
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: Im a great Builder so if you need help on that
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: I will defend the capital and its allies because I enjoy keeping friends alive
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Yes
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: Yes
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: I would to keep a friendly person to them and the kingdom
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Not at the time im getting it soon
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Either

igeer12

Dirt
In-game Name?: igeer12
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because I am new and looking to get into the server
How did you hear about Newerth?: Doogler told me when i asked if there was a town i could join.
How long have you been on the server?: Just got whitelist
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am rogue and crafter plan on choosing later with help of people in town.
What past towns have you been on in this map?: None im new.
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I am willing to do the borring jobs like mining and getting wood and am a pretty good pvper.
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes because i respect them.
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Yes
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: Yes
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: King because he is the ruler of the mayor (I think)
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: yes
Do you have a microphone?: no
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: yes
Can you join and listen to us?: yes
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: yes

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name?: Therealcat
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Seems to be a great town and from what your member says it seems even better
How did you hear about Newerth?: Youkana
How long have you been on the server?: Queit a while wile it was in.... 1.4.2?
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:Im lvl 20 healer almost enough for BM and going to become a Farmer
What past towns have you been on in this map?: Not that I remember
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: I don't have a town
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: Im a great Builder so if you need help on that
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: I will defend the capital and its allies because I enjoy keeping friends alive
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Yes
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: I would to keep a friendly person to them and the kingdom
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Not at the time im getting it soon
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Either
In-game Name?: igeer12
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because I am new and looking to get into the server
How did you hear about Newerth?: Doogler told me when i asked if there was a town i could join.
How long have you been on the server?: Just got whitelist
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am rogue and crafter plan on choosing later with help of people in town.
What past towns have you been on in this map?: None im new.
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I am willing to do the borring jobs like mining and getting wood and am a pretty good pvper.
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes because i respect them.
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Yes
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: King because he is the ruler of the mayor (I think)
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: yes
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: yes

In-game Name?: KABAR_Spec_Op
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Just got back into the server after about a 8 month break. looking for a good group to have fun with.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Was looking for a town to join and came across this one in the Forums.
How long have you been on the server?: As said above, took a 8 month break but played for about 2 months before.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Currently: Rogue:Crafter Planned: Ninja (but if i find another to be more appetizing i will opt for that specialization) :Alchemist or Smith (will decide when the time comes)
What past towns have you been on in this map?: Not sure its been so long i cant remember the town's name.
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I excel at pvp/pve as long as i'm acquainted with my class' skills. I love architecture, i enjoy designing any style house, modern or vintage. I also don't mind mining as long as i can use a little bit of the ore to make weapons and armor to help protect the city and myself.
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, allies are allies and friends are friends and as long as one of those exist in the city, i'll fight to the death to defend them.
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: The King is almighty and regardless of the Mayors orders, Kings orders are first and foremost, regardless of the task.
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: Headset
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I prefer PVE in the beginning until i reach a desired level but I definitely don't mind sticking a dagger down the throat of an assassin attempting to murder the king at a low level.

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name?: KABAR_Spec_Op
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Just got back into the server after about a 8 month break. looking for a good group to have fun with.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Was looking for a town to join and came across this one in the Forums.
How long have you been on the server?: As said above, took a 8 month break but played for about 2 months before.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Currently: Rogue:Crafter Planned: Ninja (but if i find another to be more appetizing i will opt for that specialization) :Alchemist or Smith (will decide when the time comes)
What past towns have you been on in this map?: Not sure its been so long i cant remember the town's name.
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I excel at pvp/pve as long as i'm acquainted with my class' skills. I love architecture, i enjoy designing any style house, modern or vintage. I also don't mind mining as long as i can use a little bit of the ore to make weapons and armor to help protect the city and myself.
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, allies are allies and friends are friends and as long as one of those exist in the city, i'll fight to the death to defend them.
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: The King is almighty and regardless of the Mayors orders, Kings orders are first and foremost, regardless of the task.
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: Headset
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I prefer PVE in the beginning until i reach a desired level but I definitely don't mind sticking a dagger down the throat of an assassin attempting to murder the king at a low level.

In-game Name?: ikilzufofun
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Newerth sounds like a good town
How did you hear about Newerth?: I looked on the forums
How long have you been on the server?: 1 day
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Rogue, crafter
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?:
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I can be a loyal citizen who is always ready to fight if needed.
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes because it sounds like a lot of fun to do so.
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?:King because he has more power over the mayor
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVP

Sojoubo

Stone
In-game Name?: Sojoubo
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want a nice town to stay in and keep my stuff safe.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was just browsing through the Township forum.
How long have you been on the server?: Just got whitelisted.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Currently just a level 12 Warrior but plan on becoming a Samurai. I also plan on becoming an Alchemist.
What past towns have you been on in this map?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?:. I can collect resources, help out others, and protect the town.
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, I will because I will be loyal to the town willing to take me in.
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Yes.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: Yes.
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: Yes, I would because they are the leader of the whole kingdom or town and that gives them the right.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: No, but I can get it.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes.
Can you join and listen to us?: Yes.
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Both. Currently I am mostly PVEing but when I get to a higher spec level I will PVP more.

In-game Name?: KongphengPanda
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to meet nice people and have a safe felling while on the server.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about Newerth while walking and exploring the land on the server, then I ran into a amazing looking town which turned out to be Newerth.
How long have you been on the server?: I have been on for about a month.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: At the moment I am a level 13 Warrior, but I plan on becoming a DreadKnight, and a Scribe.
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?:. What I can do is defend the town from raiders, and help and give back to the community.
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, because I feel that if the town decides to accept me I must be loyal enough to help against any threat.
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Yes.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: Yes.
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: Yes, because they are very important to the town and deserve respect and loyalty.
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Above all else I enjoy PvP more than PvE but I am currently not a good enough level to PvP so I will have to level up first in order to be of help.

nrose

Dirt
In-game Name?: nrose

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join Newerth because I have a few friends in it and it seems interesting

How did you hear about Newerth?: From my friends

How long have you been on the server?: A few days

What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Caster, trying to become a necromancer, and crafter trying to become a farmer

What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: Building skills

Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, because it would be my town and I would have a duty to defend it.

Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: yes

If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: The king because he is more important, and higher up than the mayor.

Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Doesn't really matter to me.

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name?: ikilzufofun
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Newerth sounds like a good town
How did you hear about Newerth?: I looked on the forums
How long have you been on the server?: 1 day
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Rogue, crafter
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I can be a loyal citizen who is always ready to fight if needed.
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes because it sounds like a lot of fun to do so.
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?:King because he has more power over the mayor
In-game Name?: Sojoubo
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want a nice town to stay in and keep my stuff safe.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was just browsing through the Township forum.
How long have you been on the server?: Just got whitelisted.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Currently just a level 12 Warrior but plan on becoming a Samurai. I also plan on becoming an Alchemist.
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?:. I can collect resources, help out others, and protect the town.
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, I will because I will be loyal to the town willing to take me in.
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: Yes, I would because they are the leader of the whole kingdom or town and that gives them the right.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Both. Currently I am mostly PVEing but when I get to a higher spec level I will PVP more.
In-game Name?: KongphengPanda
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to meet nice people and have a safe felling while on the server.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about Newerth while walking and exploring the land on the server, then I ran into a amazing looking town which turned out to be Newerth.
How long have you been on the server?: I have been on for about a month.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: At the moment I am a level 13 Warrior, but I plan on becoming a DreadKnight, and a Scribe.
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?:. What I can do is defend the town from raiders, and help and give back to the community.
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, because I feel that if the town decides to accept me I must be loyal enough to help against any threat.
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: Yes, because they are very important to the town and deserve respect and loyalty.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Above all else I enjoy PvP more than PvE but I am currently not a good enough level to PvP so I will have to level up first in order to be of help.
In-game Name?: nrose

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join Newerth because I have a few friends in it and it seems interesting

How did you hear about Newerth?: From my friends

How long have you been on the server?: A few days

What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Caster, trying to become a necromancer, and crafter trying to become a farmer

What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: Building skills

Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, because it would be my town and I would have a duty to defend it.

Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: yes

If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: The king because he is more important, and higher up than the mayor.

Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Doesn't really matter to me.

mackgu3

Dirt
In-game Name: mackgu3
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am new to the server and I have heard its a good town.
How did you hear about Newerth?: An announcement over chat.
How long have you been on the server?: 4 days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Caster > idk yet, crafter > smith or alchemist
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can get materials and help build, also i can make weapons or potions
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:No

mackgu3

Dirt
In-game Name?: mackgu3
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I have never been in a town and i hear it's really good
How did you hear about Newerth?: an announcement over the chat
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: caster > idk yet, crafter > smith or alchemist
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: (not applicable)
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I am a good brewer so once i specilize i can do that and i can gather materials
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: yes, because I am a caster and I have the ability to
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: Mayor, because he rules to town
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: no

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name?: mackgu3
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I have never been in a town and i hear it's really good
How did you hear about Newerth?: an announcement over the chat
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: caster > idk yet, crafter > smith or alchemist
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: (not applicable)
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I am a good brewer so once i specilize i can do that and i can gather materials
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: yes, because I am a caster and I have the ability to
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: Mayor, because he rules to town
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: no

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
@xexorian i am just here to tell u and all those who cares that I wont be able to be on for a week, 'till 18th. It is because i am having net work issues, the Wi-Fi signal is very unstable and weak, i barely can surf the internet, much less play minecraft. So until someone come and fix it, i am not going to be on Herocraft, nor any other servers! Thx :)