• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital City] Newerth [71] [OS] [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting Open**]

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
lPHVE4i.png

King: Dielan9999 Queen: Ironee212
Mayor: Drastikos Owners: xexorian, symbolite, drastikos
SiC: Symbolite (previous mayor)
TiC / Banker: N/A

Part of the Order of the rising Sun, Newerth is a Capital city that enjoys the simple art of creation and prides itself in the aesthetic value of our works. Home of some of the most respecting and longstanding players on the server, Newerth is a city of pristine sanctuary where gifted architects and visionaries can lose themselves in surroundings of creative progression.​

One of the first towns ever created on the map and one of the longest standing towns on the server, Newerth was first created by on Sanctum, one of the few towns to have been rebuilt every map since Sanctum.

-----====Rules====-----
  • Follow all the rules of the Herocraft server.
  • Listen to the King/Mayor and Nobles of Newerth at all times.
  • Build restrictions - Do not build outside your plot limits and Do not dig into town farms below. If you have any questions please consult Drastikos, Xexorian, Dielan9999, or Ironee212.
  • Do NOT steal, grief, or attack other citizens of Newerth or the Kingdom.
  • Do NOT steal, grief, or attack citizens of allied towns.
  • No mines from your basement. No basements without permission.
  • Citizen's houses must be aesthetically pleasing.
  • Cover all your un-lwc'd chests and block doorways with dirt blocks.
  • Most important rule - Have Fun!!
  • 2 weeks inactive with no prior info about such inactivity warrants a warning of player by PM or sign on their house/residence.
  • 1 month+ inactive with no prior info about such inactivity warrants removal and seizure of assets.
  • 1 month+ inactive results in (not immediate) demotion of rank and title back down to citizen.
  • 2 month+ inactive results in removal from the township, and all items left in storage will be donated to the town vault and citizens who will use and need the items.
If player submits a leave of absence notice, that can be dealt with on a case by case basis.​
Whatever agreements made on each case shall be honoured.

-----====Projects====-----
  • Build a beautiful city/kingdom state!
  • Finish Capital Wall! *update* > Mostly completed! > Finish Construction!
  • Start on Kingdom Wall! *update* > Western Front Started > Finish Construction!
  • Mine capital-size core! *update* > Started NW quarter to 11y -- 80% done!
  • $$$ Gather gold! $$$
  • Farm for kingdom taxes weekly!
  • Donate coins for capital taxes weekly!
  • Specialize in a crafter profession and a combat path!
  • Join us on voice chat! <3

-----====Diplomacy====-----

Allied Towns: (outside pylons) Satellite Townships of OS
Order of the rising Sun: (inside pylons)

-----====Plot Prices====-----

ALL core plots are free AND, there are no township taxes.
Above ground Plots' costs are marked with signs. If you want to buy one you must use and confirm:
/money pay Drastikos amount

The amount listed on the sign and screenshot it at the location then PM Drastikos the screenshot of the money being paid to him. Thank you!

*UPDATE* You can also now pay and PM Drastikos if he's online to take care of your plot assignment.

-----====Citizen List====-----
citizen(s) total:
_hamwich_, aceshooter11, acherous, akumaryuu, archceaser, baconsoul, bedwyr2112, benmk7000, cardboardking, chardeemacd, cheesemk50, colley619, colossus_shadow, crookshook, devonw18, devoshade, diiggdugg, doogler, dragenis, drastikos, droowid, empatik, funnymon, gtastuntdude, hdmidone, hero54123, holyrane, isaaclite, jaxon_wolfe, jazza411, jojo_slick, justpandasian, kaspisja, lcmoe14, legendofphillip, liquadeath, loganbrit101, mattripp, meditrina, megakiller_19, megapixel97, megarain95, mining_guru, moejunur, mrsteggs, nemesys84, nodinchan, poisonedblood71, predator2010, pugsy, randomsigns, rhetoricus, rising_of_hell, robofrog156, savathaflava, spiralz, symbolite, tafis, terabitseven, thekaichu, themormon, theno1yeti, thomasyeung9999, toiletpunisher, trigeno, tykngr, wempakon, wolfgang784, xanipher, ziggydave, zweisteine
owner(s): drastikos
manager(s): bedwyr2112, diiggdugg, doogler, droowid, jojo_slick, meditrina, moejunur, predator2010, randomsigns, savathaflava, symbolite, themormon, theno1yeti, trigeno,
veteran(s): gtastuntdude, mattripp, xanipher
guest(s): aanokint, colonel_rick, coolbreeze275, dielan9999, dreamcycler, etkenn, forzakenangel, haxnn, hydroking77, ironee212, jazzdesignation, kenneth_chow, konurb, macpower5, pwnagedude10, radicater11, rahul4prez, shadowwarriorxa, sidgil, techs_rule, thelefttoe, tretinyak, victim130, wildarm5, woleverentun, xexorian, zwhitelionz

-----====Recruiting====-----
We welcome those who wish to join us, especially miners, builders and anyone else intrigued by the loose and creative theme of our Capital and Kingdom. We also welcome PvPers to help us defend our town against raiders as well as builders who are interested in a truly enormous projects!​

-----====Application====-----
In-game Name?:
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:
How did you hear about Newerth?:
How long have you been on the server?:
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:
What past towns have you been on in this map?:
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?:
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?:
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?:
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Dielan9999?:
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?:
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?:
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:
Do you have a microphone?:
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:
Can you join and listen to us?:
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:​

Last edited:

Seanypro

Dirt
In-game Name: SeanyPro
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I Wish to Join Newerth because i hear it's a Great town From my Fellow Companions.
How did you hear about Newerth?: My friend lives in Newerth and i wish to do the same
How long have you been on the server?: 3 days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Rouge > Ranger. Crafter > Scribe
Past towns?: WillowDusk
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I Can help build, gather materials and hunt.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:No

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
In-game Name: SeanyPro
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I Wish to Join Newerth because i hear it's a Great town From my Fellow Companions.
How did you hear about Newerth?: My friend lives in Newerth and i wish to do the same
How long have you been on the server?: 3 days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Rouge > Ranger. Crafter > Scribe
Past towns?: WillowDusk
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I Can help build, gather materials and hunt.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:No

SeanyPro, we could always use another ranger-type who is a good shot for PVP purposes. (Mainly knocking pesky dragoons and wizards off walls and tall structures.)

However, you recently applied, and for all I can tell were accepted into Willowdusk, if I may ask you a few questions before I decide whether or not to accept you, what happened there? Who is your friend in newerth? How many companions do you have? Are they all willing to apply to Newerth or one of our 4 or 5 townships?

Get back to me and we'll talk about if you're accepted or not! Thanks SeanyPro! :)

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Why the new thread? :confused:

Because we needed to update some information and I spent hours updating the citizen list the other day. I only do it about once a month or two months because it's so freaking huge and tedious to do![DOUBLEPOST=1369034572,1369033798][/DOUBLEPOST]Danda Can you graveyard the other thread and fix our link please? :) Thank you! <3

Seanypro

Dirt
SeanyPro, we could always use another ranger-type who is a good shot for PVP purposes. (Mainly knocking pesky dragoons and wizards off walls and tall structures.)

However, you recently applied, and for all I can tell were accepted into Willowdusk, if I may ask you a few questions before I decide whether or not to accept you, what happened there? Who is your friend in newerth? How many companions do you have? Are they all willing to apply to Newerth or one of our 4 or 5 townships?

Get back to me and we'll talk about if you're accepted or not! Thanks SeanyPro! :)
I shall Speak to you in game. :)

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name: JazzDesignation
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because Predator2010 is there, plus apparently you need a scribe :p
How did you hear about Newerth?: Doogler
How long have you been on the server?: a Day haha
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Healer and Wannabe Scribe :)
Past towns?: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Scribe!
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I have TS3, i can use it, but no Mic atm :'(

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name: JazzDesignation
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because Predator2010 is there, plus apparently you need a scribe :p
How did you hear about Newerth?: Doogler
How long have you been on the server?: a Day haha
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Healer and Wannabe Scribe :)
Past towns?: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Scribe!
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I have TS3, i can use it, but no Mic atm :'(
Accepted!! I'll see you in game for more info!

Seanypro

Dirt

I shall Speak to you in game. :)

Actually Nevermind, When i mean Companions i meant people in the game that come and go. Although my friend who lives in your town, his name is Youkana. I Left WillowDusk because it was a very (very!) Long journy to get to the town fighting mobs and when i barely made it to the town nothing was there but a medium sized castle in the middle of no where surrounded by nothing. there fore it his hard for me to gather materials and defend the town since there was no walls.

I Hope you accept this application due to making things a lot easier. Although if you do not accept i accept your choice and respect that.

Cheers -SeanyPro

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Actually Nevermind, When i mean Companions i meant people in the game that come and go. Although my friend who lives in your town, his name is Youkana. I Left WillowDusk because it was a very (very!) Long journy to get to the town fighting mobs and when i barely made it to the town nothing was there but a medium sized castle in the middle of no where surrounded by nothing. there fore it his hard for me to gather materials and defend the town since there was no walls.

I Hope you accept this application due to making things a lot easier. Although if you do not accept i accept your choice and respect that.

Cheers -SeanyPro

Oh that's fine, mostly curious if you had more friends we didn't know about. Welcome to newerth! :)

Please get with a manager ingame for an official invitation. They (green names) can be found by using /ch who nw. Talk to them for channel info (pw's) and the location of the town. We heavily moderate things to keep the riff-raff out. =] You will also need to get kingdom perms from a town mayor or kingdom manager. Also found using /ch who os or /ch who nw.

Make sure you read the town post for a list of our allies! <3

Seanypro

Dirt
Oh that's fine, mostly curious if you had more friends we didn't know about. Welcome to newerth! :)

Please get with a manager ingame for an official invitation. They (green names) can be found by using /ch who nw. Talk to them for channel info (pw's) and the location of the town. We heavily moderate things to keep the riff-raff out. =] You will also need to get kingdom perms from a town mayor or kingdom manager. Also found using /ch who os or /ch who nw.

Make sure you read the town post for a list of our allies! <3
Thanks! :D

In Game Name: Im_a_Pickle
Why do I wish To Join Newerth: I wish to join Newerth because I am nice and an okay builder but I'm mainly good at pvp or reconnaissance missions.
How did I hear about Newerth: Randomsigns told me about it.
How long have I been on this server: About 2 months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become: I am Ninja
Past Towns: none
What do I believe I can contribute to Newerth: I believe I can help defend or attack for Newerth. I can also go steal or assassinate others.
Do you have teamspeak 3: no

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do I wish To Join Newerth: I wish to join Newerth because I am nice and an okay builder but I'm mainly good at pvp or reconnaissance missions.
What do I believe I can contribute to Newerth: I believe I can help defend or attack for Newerth. I can also go steal or assassinate others.

Accepted! Get with me or another manager in-game to join the town.

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3

Sorry Im_A_Pickle, Few questions,
1) Why are you leaving your current town of "FairMount"
2) What re-assurance can you give OS you wont leave us and are loyal ?

Im_a_Pickle

WinterStar

Stone
In-game Name: WinterStar

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I need a safe place to stay. I have been raided alot of times, and I am tired of being raided almost every day.

How did you hear about Newerth?: Doogler told me about Newerth.

How long have you been on the server?: 4 Days [I returned to HC, I was on the old HC.]

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Class: Ninja | Profession: Enchanter

Past towns?: Nope.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: An Enchanting Shop [If allowed] Lots of coins, and hopefully protection from Raiders / Mobs.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No I do not have TeamSpeak 3.

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name: WinterStar

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I need a safe place to stay. I have been raided alot of times, and I am tired of being raided almost every day.

How did you hear about Newerth?: Doogler told me about Newerth.

How long have you been on the server?: 4 Days [I returned to HC, I was on the old HC.]

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Class: Ninja | Profession: Enchanter

Past towns?: Nope.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: An Enchanting Shop [If allowed] Lots of coins, and hopefully protection from Raiders / Mobs.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No I do not have TeamSpeak 3.

Accepted!! See you in-game!

Adri4569

Iron
In-game Name: Adri4569.​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Cause I need a safe place to stay, and this town look good.​

How did you hear about Newerth?: By a friend.​

How long have you been on the server?: 3 days​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Class : Mage / Profession : The profession u need in this town.​

Past towns?: A little town with friends.​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm not bad to build, so I can help for building.​
I can open shop u need for the town.​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Nop​