• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital City] Newerth [71] [OS] [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting Open**]

logimy

Gold
In-game Name: logimy

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I would like to have that sense of cooperative effort toward building current projects, helping fellow townsmen, doing what's good for the whole community. That's what I miss most of time when I play solo.

How did you hear about Newerth?: This topic at the forum

How long have you been on the server?: 2 days

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: healer alchemist - I've chosen these because they are new to me and unlike any previous MC experience

Past towns?: None

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can be a part of any wars, build a nice fitting house

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do have it and I have a mic

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Diabolicalbug

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Newerth sounds like a good community, and also sounds like nice people. Everyone I've seen from the town has been nice, and helpful so far, and that interests me.

How did you hear about Newerth?: I forget his name, if he reads this, I hope he says so. He told me to check out the town at around 6:40 PM EST.

How long have you been on the server?: Around a day at this point, I plan to stick around for quite a while.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: My class is going to be Paladin and either Farmer, or A mason, builder, not sure what the class is. I typically build large projects on my own in servers, it would be interesting if I was asked to help in one for a group.

Past towns?: None... on this server at least.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I consider myself a builder. I do enjoy building large buildings, or pleasing to the eye small buildings. I could assist the town in the defense once I master my role as heavy tank paladin.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes, and yes.

You mentioned on your whitelist App, that you had previous bans, and also the cause of them might be such a "Corrupt mod," or "My stupidity" What does my stupidity include, Griefing, Spamming ?

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: logimy

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I would like to have that sense of cooperative effort toward building current projects, helping fellow townsmen, doing what's good for the whole community. That's what I miss most of time when I play solo.

How did you hear about Newerth?: This topic at the forum

How long have you been on the server?: 2 days

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: healer alchemist - I've chosen these because they are new to me and unlike any previous MC experience

Past towns?: None

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can be a part of any wars, build a nice fitting house

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do have it and I have a mic

Your whitelist app seems Okay, Going to give you a chance in NW, Welcome :)
Find myself or another Manager to get your invite!

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name:aaron965​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'm looking for a good friendly town and I think this is the type of town that i am looking for.​

How did you hear about Newerth?:I said I was looking for a town in the chat box and they told me the web adress for this town.​

How long have you been on the server?:1-2 weeks​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:I am runeblade so im sticking with that for now. I might become a smith or a farmer.​

Past towns?:Altum. I left because the town leaders were a jerk to me.​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I am good at pvp so i can help with griefers and I like to mine so i can maybe bring back minerals!​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:I do not think i do.​

xexorian

Since you are a previous member of another town, I would like our king to deal with this situation if at all possible. he will make the final decision, Thanks for your patience aaron965

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
xexorian

Since you are a previous member of another town, I would like our king to deal with this situation if at all possible. he will make the final decision, Thanks for your patience aaron965
Actually, I checked him out, I think he's fine to give the greenlight for recruitment. :)

Welcome to Newerth aaron965 ! Please make sure to use /ch who nw and look for a green name to indicate a moderator/manager of our township. They can help you get situated. Use /tell username (press enter) to begin a conversation with them, that will open a private chat channel from you to them. You can inquire about the channel passwords for our town /ch nw and the coordinates. (Don't forget to ask for a group teleport to see if you can instantly get there!) :)

aaron965

Dirt
Actually, I checked him out, I think he's fine to give the greenlight for recruitment. :)

Welcome to Newerth aaron965 ! Please make sure to use /ch who nw and look for a green name to indicate a moderator/manager of our township. They can help you get situated. Use /tell username (press enter) to begin a conversation with them, that will open a private chat channel from you to them. You can inquire about the channel passwords for our town /ch nw and the coordinates. (Don't forget to ask for a group teleport to see if you can instantly get there!) :)
Thanks! So how much coins does it cost a week and how and can I get a job for the town For some coins?

You mentioned on your whitelist App, that you had previous bans, and also the cause of them might be such a "Corrupt mod," or "My stupidity" What does my stupidity include, Griefing, Spamming ?

My stupidity is defined as my neglecting one rule without knowing it was a rule. This was back when I didn't actually read the rules, just acted logical. One ban was for TnTing a mountain to clear land, apparently TnT was banned from the server, so I was banned. It was things like that.

Sorry Im_A_Pickle, Few questions,
1) Why are you leaving your current town of "FairMount"
2) What re-assurance can you give OS you wont leave us and are loyal ?

Im_a_Pickle
I do not know how or why I was ever in Fairmount. I guess when I was new to this server I unknowingly joined Fairmount. Sorry about the misunderstanding. You can be reassured that I wont leave you because first, Im honestly too lazy to leave and apply for another town, and two, because this town is pretty good and strong and I feel this is the best one to protect me.

In-game Name:DelittleKing

Why do you wish to join Newerth?:So that i can have a new start and play with my friends

How did you hear about Newerth?:Friends

How long have you been on the server?:1 day

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Dragoon knight, Smith

Past towns?:yes

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I can lvl up to be a good pvp player so that i can defend newearth

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:No

In-game Name: DelittleKing

Why do you wish to join Newerth?:So that i can have a new start and play with my friends

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I can lvl up to be a good pvp player so that i can defend newearth

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: So that i can have a new start and play with my friends

How did you hear about Newerth?: Friends

How long have you been on the server?: 1 day

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Dragoon knight, Smith

Past towns?: yes

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can lvl up to be a good pvp player so that i can defend newearth, and i can supply weapons to ppl

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No

Akumaryuu

Glowing Redstone
In-game Name: Akumaryuu
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To live in a safe place, cuz I'm afraid to die to other players and lose stuff
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was looking for WinterStar on the server and I stumbled on this town, plus on my first day on this server she seems to be nice with me(I guess something about inviting me in her party)
How long have you been on the server?: Since last tuesday
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm actually a Healer/Crafter, I plan to a Disciple/Farmer
Past towns?: Haven't got one.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I would mine ore, make a wheat farm at the moment, heal others and help defend against raider.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Nope

P.S: It would be nice to PM me the Coords, I use a Minimap

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
hey very1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

love and waffles, *~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

SonOfAGunner hacked your account Acherous >;o

Bedwyr2112

Legacy Supporter 9
In-game Name:DelittleKing

Have you been white listed yet? Also you say that you have been on the server one day but you have been in past towns, please explain.

DelittleKing said:

Past towns?:no

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:No P.S: i am white listed

Bedwyr2112

Legacy Supporter 9
DelittleKing said:
Past towns?:no
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:No P.S: i am white listed

Approved!

Welcome to Newerth Please make sure to use /ch who nw and look for a green name to indicate a moderator/manager of our township. Use /tell username (press enter) to begin a conversation with them, that will open a private chat channel from you to them. You can inquire about the channel passwords for our town /ch nw and the coordinates.

macpower5

Coal
In-game Name:Macpower5​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Altum is falling and I want to be in a town with mroe freedoms​
How did you hear about Newerth?:Hydroking told me about it​
How long have you been on the server?: close to a month​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently a Wizard/Mason
Past towns?:Altum​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Good Builds and help in pvp and leveling​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: yes and yes​