• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital City] Newerth [71] [OS] [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting Open**]

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: jazza411​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I have been apart of a similar town Nevermore and I really enjoyed the community and atmosphere which they bring to HC. I also would like to be apart of a town who promotes quality buildings and beautiful towns.​

How did you hear about Newerth?: I learnt about Newerth from previous maps and I have heard about it from most of the community.​

How long have you been on the server?: 1 and a half years.​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently a level 46 wizard but I plan to go back to Bard, I am also a lvl 37 Enchanter.​

Past towns?: This map Belegost, Malkier and SkyFall.​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute to long hours of gameplay and possibly pvp.​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I have teamspeak and I can use it.​

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name: jazza411​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I have been apart of a similar town Nevermore and I really enjoyed the community and atmosphere which they bring to HC. I also would like to be apart of a town who promotes quality buildings and beautiful towns.​

How did you hear about Newerth?: I learnt about Newerth from previous maps and I have heard about it from most of the community.​

How long have you been on the server?: 1 and a half years.​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently a level 46 wizard but I plan to go back to Bard, I am also a lvl 37 Enchanter.​

Past towns?: This map Belegost, Malkier and SkyFall.​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute to long hours of gameplay and possibly pvp.​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I have teamspeak and I can use it.​

Xexo approved. Accepted!! I'll add you in now

Rising_Of_Hell

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Rising_Of_Hell

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join Newerth because it has developed exponentially over the past couple of months. It is a great powerful town with a good community. I also love the structures and how often the designs get changed.

How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about it from my good friend Jazza411.

How long have you been on the server?: 8-9 months

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a ninja now but i usually play beguiler.

Past towns?: Mineris, Eclipse and Thornhollow.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute hard work, money, protection against raiders if needed, loyalty, trust and friendship.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes i have teamspeak and i have a mic.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name: Victor​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: As a ronin, I find no peace. With the loss of Kaos, I sought after a new master in which I have disgraced. I hope in re-joining I may further express my apologies and return to the apprenticeship of our King Xexo.​

How did you hear about Newerth?: In my travels as a lost soul, I was saved by the old queen, Xanipher. From then on, I lived as a citizen and kingdom official until my dishonorable actions.​

How long have you been on the server?: I have always been here and until the day the Multiverse takes me, here I shall remain.​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am the master Samurai or rather I am known as a ronin currently.​

Past towns?: I am a wanderer, I have lived in many places.​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I lend my blade, my word and hopefully my aid.​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I'm unfamiliar with this, if I was to have it, I am more than sure I can use it, but I do not know if I have possession of such a tool.​

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
In-game Name: Rising_Of_Hell

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join Newerth because it has developed exponentially over the past couple of months. It is a great powerful town with a good community. I also love the structures and how often the designs get changed.

How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about it from my good friend Jazza411.

How long have you been on the server?: 8-9 months

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a ninja now but i usually play beguiler.

Past towns?: Mineris, Eclipse and Thornhollow.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute hard work, money, protection against raiders if needed, loyalty, trust and friendship.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes i have teamspeak and i have a mic.

Accepted. You're a veteran so I should not have to tell you how to get ahold of us ingame. :)

KermitLV

Dirt
In-game Name: KermitLV

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To have a place for my friend and I to live and to help contibute to.

How did you hear about Newerth?: /ch re

How long have you been on the server?: 4 days

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Caster (going Necro) and either Miner or Engineer (leaning more towards miner at the moment)

Past towns?: None

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help add to defense, resources, or just overall building projects. If I do go Engineer, I am great with redstone circuits and can build lots of "fun" things. If I go miner, well thats pretty self explanotory. I also will (if you accept his app) be accompanied by a friend who loves building. Expecisally along the castle theme.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes and Yes

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To have a place for my friend and I to live and to help contibute to.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Caster (going Necro) and either Miner or Engineer (leaning more towards miner at the moment)

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help add to defense, resources, or just overall building projects. If I do go Engineer, I am great with redstone circuits and can build lots of "fun" things. If I go miner, well thats pretty self explanotory. I also will (if you accept his app) be accompanied by a friend who loves building. Expecisally along the castle theme.

Accepted!! I'll talk to you in-game!

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7

A

Accepted! Get with me or another manager to get started. Do ./ch who nw and the names in green are managers.[DOUBLEPOST=1369857774,1369857744][/DOUBLEPOST]Well this is awkward...

TLEH

Dirt
In-game Name: TLEH

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to play with my good friend Mining_Guru and to have a place on the server I can call home. :)

How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about it from my friend Mining_Guru

How long have you been on the server?: I have been on the server for about a day.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Caster and I wish to become an Engineer for my profession.

Past towns?: None, except if other servers count.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe i can contribute my hard-worker skills and organization to the town. I will do all that I can to improve the town and make it prosper!

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes & Yes

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
In-game Name: TLEH

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to play with my good friend Mining_Guru and to have a place on the server I can call home. :)

How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about it from my friend Mining_Guru

How long have you been on the server?: I have been on the server for about a day.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Caster and I wish to become an Engineer for my profession.

Past towns?: None, except if other servers count.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe i can contribute my hard-worker skills and organization to the town. I will do all that I can to improve the town and make it prosper!

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes & Yes

Accepted, please get with another manager ingame. They can be found by identifying the GREEN usernames using the chat command /ch who newerth. They can give you the details on how to join the channel (/ch name password) and where the town is located, if Mining_Guru hasn't already told you! :)

Welcome!

-----====Application====-----
In-game Name: ToiletPunisher​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to be part of a group that pvps or builds.​

How did you hear about Newerth?: I was on /ch re and i saw the queen's message.​

How long have you been on the server?: I used to play it but I got busy. I have started to play it regularly.​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Warrior or caster. I will be what ever Newerth wants me to be.​

Past towns?: None​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I will fight for you or construct whatever you ask of me​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No but I have Skype but no microphone. When I Skype I listen to the people on the call and type to talk to them.​
P.S. I've applied for Oasis but no one answered me so I decided to apply here instead

Eylsrock

Wood
In-game Name:Eylsrock

Why do you wish to join Newerth?:From looking at other post and the large amount of players you have I am very impressed.

How did you hear about Newerth?:Randomly exploring the fourms

How long have you been on the server?: 1 day

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Wizard/Engineer

Past towns?:None

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I am very familiar with Heros plugin so I can safely say that I can pvp very well and plan to help whenever I can.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes I do ,but I have no mic

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
In-game Name:Eylsrock

Why do you wish to join Newerth?:From looking at other post and the large amount of players you have I am very impressed.

How did you hear about Newerth?:Randomly exploring the fourms

How long have you been on the server?: 1 day

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Wizard/Engineer

Past towns?:None

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I am very familiar with Heros plugin so I can safely say that I can pvp very well and plan to help whenever I can.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes I do ,but I have no mic

-----====Application====-----
In-game Name: ToiletPunisher​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to be part of a group that pvps or builds.​

How did you hear about Newerth?: I was on /ch re and i saw the queen's message.​

How long have you been on the server?: I used to play it but I got busy. I have started to play it regularly.​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Warrior or caster. I will be what ever Newerth wants me to be.​

Past towns?: None​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I will fight for you or construct whatever you ask of me​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No but I have Skype but no microphone. When I Skype I listen to the people on the call and type to talk to them.​
P.S. I've applied for Oasis but no one answered me so I decided to apply here instead
Accepted, please get with another manager ingame. They can be found by identifying the GREEN usernames using the chat command /ch who newerth. They can give you the details on how to join the channel (/ch name password) and where the town is located! :)

Welcome!

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Also just reposting this, but please make sure you all can get on TeamSpeak 3, this makes it easier for us to coordinate during raids and communicate between allies. We are a kingdom and not just one Township. Thank you!!

PS.

All you need are speakers to get on! We do not require a microphone, though that is helpful if you wish to rise in the ranks of the kingdom someday and do more for us!

nikolasdog

Dirt
In-game Name: nikolasdog

Why do you wish to join Newerth?:To be in a community and hopefully in a nice kingdom

How did you hear about Newerth?:I saw the [King] at xexorian and asked him to join.

How long have you been on the server?:Not long.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Not sure , Rogue archer type

Past towns?:Nope I am new , I haven't played a lot

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I might be able to help you build nice things :) I like building >:)

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:No >.<

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name: nikolasdog

Why do you wish to join Newerth?:To be in a community and hopefully in a nice kingdom

How did you hear about Newerth?:I saw the [King] at xexorian and asked him to join.

How long have you been on the server?:Not long.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Not sure , Rogue archer type

Past towns?:Nope I am new , I haven't played a lot

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I might be able to help you build nice things :) I like building >:)

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:No >.<

Accepted! Find me in-game or get with another manager in town. Managers can be found by typing " /ch who Newerth " and looking for people with green names. Welcome to Newerth!!

In-game Name: OrderofMine

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My friend KermitLV had signed up with you, So I figured I'd follow him in!

How did you hear about Newerth?: KermitLV

How long have you been on the server?: 6 days

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Rogue (Wanting to become a Ranger) Crafter (Looking to become a Mason)

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I love designing Castles, and Cathedrals. And will gladly contribute anything I collect to the good of the kingdom. I also do not mind keeping watch, and observing areas of interest.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No and Yes

In-game Name: Corruptedlight

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To join an excellent town, make friends, serve others and to improve my experience in Herocraft.

How did you hear about Newerth?: Recruitment Chat and by word-of-mouth

How long have you been on the server?: Roughly a week.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Dreadknight/Paladin/Samurai and Enchanter, Smith or Miner

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute to building structures as building is my specialty in Minecraft. I focus on Medieval, Gothic and Modern Contemporary styles. I also skin.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do, but I may not have time to hop in the Teamspeak server since I'm currently busy in a mumble server.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Sorry guys, don't have time to review other applicants, atm. About to go to bed, before I do, I would like to say that I'm sorry I wasn't able to help you out too much ToiletPunisher, I was on another map making money for our capital when you had just arrived and we were gonna spend a few hours out there, and I got caught up in that.

On a side note, we did make a shit load of money and I've got like 13 stacks of diamonds now. GFG. ;)
PS.
I really like Miner. It's a great profession.
PPS.
If you had been able to connect to the Disposable Heroes Team Speak 3 server then we could've walked you through a lot of your questions on the spot, and explained a LOT more stuff to you!

Next time, try to hit us up on there if you're confused! WE definitely don't want the intimidating nature of Heroes to turn you away!! :(