• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital City] Newerth [71] [OS] [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting Open**]

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
THERE HAS BEEN AN UPDATE TO OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS. WE ALSO HAVE LISTED NEW ALLIES AND UPDATED OUR CITIZEN LIST FOLLOWING THE ADMINISTRATION AUDIT.

PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST CAREFULLY.

xexorian the recruitment process, is really really long, i am already a citizen, but i don't think many would apply, due to how long it is, can u shorten it a bit. It is just really really long. :)

Michi0111

Dirt
In-game Name?: Michi0111

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to be safe, level with other townmember and have have fun=)

How did you hear about Newerth?: I searched a good town in the forum

How long have you been on the server?: 2 days

What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am Rogue/Crafter and want to become Ranger/Miner

What past towns have you been on in this map?: none

If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?:

What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I don´t know

Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: I will defend it when i will be stronger, because I also expect help from them.

Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Yes, I swear

Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: Yes

If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: I dont know, i think this decision wont come

Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: yes

Do you have a microphone?: yes

If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:

Can you join and listen to us?: yes

If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: yes

Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE

In-game Name?: Thomas_Nydan
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: It looks like a nice town with a big community
How did you hear about Newerth?: Another player
How long have you been on the server?: 3 days
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Smith Paladin
What past towns have you been on in this map?: None
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: I havent joined any other towns
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: Im a good pvper and i like to pvp a lot i could be valuable in a fight
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, i have no reason to not defend i have no other towns ive been in.
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?:Yes
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?:Yes
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?:King, he is the leader and i should follow him
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Can you join and listen to us?:Yes
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Of course
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVP

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In-game Name?: Thomas_Nydan
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: It looks like a nice town with a big community
How did you hear about Newerth?: Another player
How long have you been on the server?: 3 days
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Smith Paladin
What past towns have you been on in this map?: None
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: I havent joined any other towns
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: Im a good pvper and i like to pvp a lot i could be valuable in a fight
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, i have no reason to not defend i have no other towns ive been in.
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?:Yes
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?:Yes
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?:King, he is the leader and i should follow him
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Can you join and listen to us?:Yes
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Of course
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVP

Accepted, get with me or another manager in-game for an invite and channel info

Wempakon

Wood
In-game Name?:Wempakon
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:because i've been searching for a town long ago and i think it is cool :)
How did you hear about Newerth?:by johnbaur
How long have you been on the server?:4 days but im really familiarized with it
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: im thinking on pyromancer or necromancer and profesion, alchemist
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?:
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?:i am a great builder pvper and raider, so i think i could contribute a nice ammount of stuff
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?:yes, because it will be my home and my friends homes so i will fight to protect al of this
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?:i swear
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?:i will
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?:the king, because he is the main authority
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:nope
Do you have a microphone?:yes
Can you join and listen to us?:yes
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:yeah, but i wont
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVP ALWAYS :D

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
In-game Name?:Wempakon
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:because i've been searching for a town long ago and i think it is cool :)
How did you hear about Newerth?:by johnbaur
How long have you been on the server?:4 days but im really familiarized with it
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: im thinking on pyromancer or necromancer and profesion, alchemist
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?:i am a great builder pvper and raider, so i think i could contribute a nice ammount of stuff
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?:yes, because it will be my home and my friends homes so i will fight to protect al of this
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?:i swear
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?:i will
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?:the king, because he is the main authority
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:nope
Can you join and listen to us?:yes
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:yeah, but i wont
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVP ALWAYS :D

Accepted!! As always, get with a manager ingame, they can be found by their green names when you /ch who newerth

ps.

I hope you get "Guide" =]

finefine2

Wood
In-game Name?:finefine2
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:people ! people~
How did you hear about Newerth?:dielan9999
How long have you been on the server?:half a year
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:paladin and miner ( lv 11 and lv 9)
What past towns have you been on in this map?:eek:akenshire
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?:no one online
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?:miner make money
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: yes paladin can absorb much dmg for allies
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?:yes
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?:yes
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?:king caz he is in charge of the mayor lol
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:yes
Can you join and listen to us?: u need to give me ip or something in teamspeak lol
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:pve

In-game Name?: megakiller_19​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join Newerth because I want a vibrant active town to live in.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about Newerth on the servers chat.​
How long have you been on the server?: 3-4 weeks​
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: warrior,crafter​
What past towns have you been on in this map? :Vigil​
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: I am leaving Vigil because it is boring. The members are either never online or when they are they never do anything with the citizens.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I believe I can contribute my good building and fighting skills to the capital. Plus, I am up to do anything that the town assigns me to do.​
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes because it would be my town and I wouldn't want any stupid raiders to ruin the awesome vibe Newerth puts off or its allies.​
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: yes I do​
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: yes I will​
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: The king because he is higher up than the mayor and has more power.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: no but I could get it.​
Do you have a microphone?:yes​
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:​
Can you join and listen to us?: yes when I would get teamspeak 3 I could since I have a microphone.​
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:yes I would accept the responsibility and punishment​
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE​

In-game Name?:loganbrit101
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:for better protection
How did you hear about Newerth?:was invited by the king and queen
How long have you been on the server?:a couple of weeks
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:class-caster profession wanting to be pyromancer
What past towns have you been on in this map?:no
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?:was not in another town before
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?:money gold helping others
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?:yes cause thats wat i do
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?:Always and Forever
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?:Always and Forever
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?:King he is the highest in command
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:no
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:head set
Can you join and listen to us?:maybe
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:pVE im not good at PVP

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In-game Name?:finefine2
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:people ! people~
How did you hear about Newerth?:dielan9999
How long have you been on the server?:half a year
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:paladin and miner ( lv 11 and lv 9)
What past towns have you been on in this map?:eek:akenshire
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?:no one online
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?:miner make money
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: yes paladin can absorb much dmg for allies
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?:yes
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?:yes
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?:king caz he is in charge of the mayor lol
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:yes
Can you join and listen to us?: u need to give me ip or something in teamspeak lol
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:pve

In-game Name?:loganbrit101
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:for better protection
How did you hear about Newerth?:was invited by the king and queen
How long have you been on the server?:a couple of weeks
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:class-caster profession wanting to be pyromancer
What past towns have you been on in this map?:no
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?:was not in another town before
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?:money gold helping others
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?:yes cause thats wat i do
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?:Always and Forever
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?:Always and Forever
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?:King he is the highest in command
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:no
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:head set
Can you join and listen to us?:maybe
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:pVE im not good at PVP

Both accepted, message me or another manager (green names in /ch who NW) in-game for a town invite;
In-game Name?: megakiller_19​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join Newerth because I want a vibrant active town to live in.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about Newerth on the servers chat.​
How long have you been on the server?: 3-4 weeks​
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: warrior,crafter​
What past towns have you been on in this map? :Vigil​
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: I am leaving Vigil because it is boring. The members are either never online or when they are they never do anything with the citizens.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I believe I can contribute my good building and fighting skills to the capital. Plus, I am up to do anything that the town assigns me to do.​
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes because it would be my town and I wouldn't want any stupid raiders to ruin the awesome vibe Newerth puts off or its allies.​
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: yes I do​
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: yes I will​
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: The king because he is higher up than the mayor and has more power.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: no but I could get it.​
Do you have a microphone?:yes​
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:​
Can you join and listen to us?: yes when I would get teamspeak 3 I could since I have a microphone.​
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:yes I would accept the responsibility and punishment​
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE​

You've already applied to NW and gotten accepted? There's also apps for SF, Vigil, Wyntervale, and it says you got accepted to Camelot at some point as well. Just reply back here and clear things up for me.

I was accepted to those other places but could never find the towns except for vigil. So I just ignored the acceptance into their town. Also, yes I have already been accepted in newerth but again I couldn't find the town so I once again gave up. But last night I stumbled upon newerth on accident and just resubmitted my application to hopefully get accepted again.

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
I was accepted to those other places but could never find the towns except for vigil. So I just ignored the acceptance into their town. Also, yes I have already been accepted in newerth but again I couldn't find the town so I once again gave up. But last night I stumbled upon newerth on accident and just resubmitted my application to hopefully get accepted again.

k, no problem, next time you're on type /ch who NW and message one of the green names in chat for a town invite

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
xexorian the recruitment process, is really really long, i am already a citizen, but i don't think many would apply, due to how long it is, can u shorten it a bit. It is just really really long. :)

I like the new requirements :p It makes our applicants prove competence.

Since all towns on the server a plagued with people who join one day and quit the server the next, it helps draw the line.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
I like the new requirements :p It makes our applicants prove competence.

Since all towns on the server a plagued with people who join one day and quit the server the next, it helps draw the line.

Oh well, i know what needs to be done, so i am fine with that

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!
In-game Name?: hero54123​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: because I want to join a town that I may be of assistance to, and that I can be accepted in​
How did you hear about Newerth?: when I was asking about good towns, and someone said newerth.​
How long have you been on the server?: since early 2012​
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a caster, but I plan on becoming a Pyromancer, and either an alchemist, or a scribe​
What past towns have you been on in this map?: RiseAgainst, Sky Forge​
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: null​
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I believe I can protect it, and I am a very skilled builder​
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: yes, because I am always loyal to my current town.​
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Yes​
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: yes, aslong as they don't touch my flint and steels...they are my children...​
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: King, because he controls the Mayor.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: yes, but I don't use it often​
Do you have a microphone?: yes​
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: yes​
Can you join and listen to us?: yes​
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: yes​
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: both, I am accustomed to either.

I can also draw you guys stuff :[)​

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Oh well, i know what needs to be done, so i am fine with that

I will be replacing your lost valuables to the griefer tomorrow if I can find you online. Thanks for understanding!~ We got the bad guy banned for breaking server rules on a massive scale. Other players were affected as well.
Rhetoricus Meditrina ... and I'm sure a few that are inactive now.

-snip-​
I can also draw you guys stuff :[)​
Hey Hero54123. Welcome back to herocraft, I guess it's been about a week? :)

You've been muted a lot, and unmuted a lot, you've broken the rules a little here and there, but mostly harmless stuff. You were never banned on other servers for major things, and you like to be a bronie/mlp fanboy. You were in a guild called Rise Against that was allied with Canterlot around a time that they were fighting against me. However, after seeing a lot of your content posted on the forums, your ban appeals, and your whitelist stuff...

I think you'll be an okay addition to newerth. I'd like to say that I was friends with a lot of your friends once, or still are, and Newerth is a changed atmosphere or rather newer than it was the last times you played. For starters, we do a lot of everything now. It's pretty cool. Also, I'm actually King now, and we merged our two previous capitals of Nevermore and Newerth into just Newerth as one super capital. Anywho.. I think you'll enjoy your time here, and it will give you some sense of direction and things to do that only a bigger town can provide. (we do a lot of digging when we're not pvping, raiding, hunting mobs, farming, logging, etc.)

We'll start building stuff and never can seem to have time to finish it, so I will definately put you to good use wherever you'd like. I recommend leveling and mastering a class, and sticking to it. Then mastering your profession and making money mining gold. Once you're comfortable with that, and have some resources piled up, I recommend raiding, farming, building, and digging. If you get bored of any of that, try pvping a lot. Coliseums, Arenas, etc. I can offer you several jobs for any of that stuff, and depending on your profession I can use you there too. I'd like some beacons moved and books written, if not, I have use for max level alchemists as well.
Accepted & Good luck! As always, check /ch who newerth for green names. This indicates that they are usually a manager of the kingdom or of newerth and that they can help you get involved/get invited to the town.