• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital City] Newerth [71] [OS] [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting Open**]

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
xexorian thx a lot for helping me, but since today is my last day of school, so I will be pretty late in ur time to be on, can you hang on to it and give it to me at Saturday maybe?

Kusugari

Coal
In-game Name?: Kusugari​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: It looks like a very busy, powerful town that will provide newbies like myself a save haven until I can get on my feet and help out.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I discovered the recruitment thread once I discovered how badly I was doing on my own. Your town seems extremely reasonable in terms of rules, how plots are worked out, and how things seem to mesh together.​
How long have you been on the server?: Not long, a day or two.​
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Rogue> Ninja, Ranger if someone is needed to help defend the walls. Crafter> Enchanter/Scribe (unsure at the moment, sorry.)​
What past towns have you been on in this map?: Haven't any, I just thought this one looked like the best so I went for it first.​
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: N/A​
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: Defend, attack, raid, steal, enchant, I am at your disposal. Whatever is needed, I shall do my best to fulfill it.​
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: I will defend those allied to me, so they will protect me. Give me shelter, or help me out, and I'll do the same.​
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: I swear, your Majesty, by the power of the Great Cthulhu.​
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: If it is for the good of the people, it shall be done.​
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: The King. I swear fealty to him, and he is of higher authority. I will listen to the mayor, but I am not sworn to him as I am the king.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: No, but if needed I will grab it.​
Do you have a microphone?: I have on in my computer and an extra one that works.​
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:​
Can you join and listen to us?: If I am asked, I'll try my best to get everything running smoothly. Can't promise anything though, I'm not so good with downloads and such...​
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Any choice made means you have accepted the consequences.​
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Preferrably PVE.​

Gixxy

TNT
In-game Name?: gixxy​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: A strong community known for lasting, who wouldn't want to join this?​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Searching the Forum​
How long have you been on the server?: 2 years 1 month​
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Currently Caster(10)/Crafter(2), and my plan is to become Wizard/Engineer​
What past towns have you been on in this map?: N/A​
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: N/A​
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: Certainly Redstone of many sorts, a general willingness to help the communities survival​
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, without community you are alone, there is nothing worse than one.​
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: I Swear my Loyalty and Honour to the King.​
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: I Swear to Obey the Wishes of the Nobels and Mayor.​
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: The King, due to the rank as well as authority.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Not currently working on my Linux box (my primary MC computer), I am however working on it.​
Do you have a microphone?: Yes​
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: Headset​
Can you join and listen to us?: Once Teamspeak functionality is restored, yes.​
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: I shall accept all responsibility for my actions and the consequences ensued from them.​
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE​

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
In-game Name?: Kusugari​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: It looks like a very busy, powerful town that will provide newbies like myself a save haven until I can get on my feet and help out.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I discovered the recruitment thread once I discovered how badly I was doing on my own. Your town seems extremely reasonable in terms of rules, how plots are worked out, and how things seem to mesh together.​
How long have you been on the server?: Not long, a day or two.​
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Rogue> Ninja, Ranger if someone is needed to help defend the walls. Crafter> Enchanter/Scribe (unsure at the moment, sorry.)​
What past towns have you been on in this map?: Haven't any, I just thought this one looked like the best so I went for it first.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: Defend, attack, raid, steal, enchant, I am at your disposal. Whatever is needed, I shall do my best to fulfill it.​
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: I will defend those allied to me, so they will protect me. Give me shelter, or help me out, and I'll do the same.​
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: I swear, your Majesty, by the power of the Great Cthulhu.​
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: If it is for the good of the people, it shall be done.​
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: The King. I swear fealty to him, and he is of higher authority. I will listen to the mayor, but I am not sworn to him as I am the king.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: No, but if needed I will grab it.​
Do you have a microphone?: I have on in my computer and an extra one that works.​
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:​
Can you join and listen to us?: If I am asked, I'll try my best to get everything running smoothly. Can't promise anything though, I'm not so good with downloads and such...​
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Any choice made means you have accepted the consequences.​
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Preferrably PVE.​

Accepted

In-game Name?: gixxy​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: A strong community known for lasting, who wouldn't want to join this?​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Searching the Forum​
How long have you been on the server?: just under 2 years (1 year 9 months)​
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Currently Caster(10)/Crafter(2), and my plan is to become Wizard/Engineer​
What past towns have you been on in this map?: N/A​
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: Certainly Redstone of many sorts, a general willingness to help the communities survival​
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, without community you are alone, there is nothing worse than one.​
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: I Swear my Loyalty and Honour to the King.​
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: I Swear to Obey the Wishes of the Nobels and Mayor.​
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: The King, due to the rank as well as authority.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Not currently working on my Linux box (my primary MC computer), I am however working on it.​
Do you have a microphone?: Yes​
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: Headset​
Can you join and listen to us?: Once Teamspeak functionality is restored, yes.​
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: I shall accept all responsibility for my actions and the consequences ensued from them.​
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE​

Your forum activity shows you last played for only a few days, and I can't even find your whitelist post, however, I have not checked the mc forums. That said, we do have a greylist, and you will need to be whitelisted before you can play with us on Bastion. Otherwise, and as far as I can tell... accepted! (once you're whitelisted!)

"Well seasoned
You're well traveled friend! 25 days here!
25Awarded: Yesterday at 9:41 PM
Wow that's long!
oh my god registered for a year!
15Awarded: Yesterday at 9:41 PM
Old Timer...
You're old, go change your pants!
3Awarded: Oct 10, 2011
Fancy seeing you here
1Awarded: Oct 9, 2011
First Message"

I'd also like to state that this server has changed A LOT since you last played it back then, make sure you've read up on the ToS and the new definitions of "griefing". Etc. :p

I may be offline for a week depending if this bill gets payed.

Okay, thanks for the heads up!

Beandip_89

Dirt
-----====Application====-----
In-game Name?: Beandip_89
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: sounds like a pretty heavy palce to be I went through your threads and it seems very inviting with a friendly ownership as well as some competition lol
How did you hear about Newerth?: i was asking in chat for a town which the usual get go and i was redirected here and told to look into newerth
How long have you been on the server?: 3 days now
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I'm currently going towards paladin and enchanter , because i figured it would be an awesome make for Pve but with as much PvP as i see now might switch to a ranger and miner
What past towns have you been on in this map?: none on this map
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I'm a good builder /farmer/shopkeeper, I have done alot of pvp and played my share of Hardcore modes of minecraft I can contribute in multiple fields and I don't mind going gathering if we need to lol
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Until my left-clicker wears out lol. and why because whats the point of having friends and a safe place if you won't strive to keep them
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: From here to the day my Wifi fades away
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: of course as long as i dont have to wear a dress...
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?:i would obey the King , well he has a crown the mayor doesnt....
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:sure do
Do you have a microphone?: yep
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: both bro
Can you join and listen to us?: If i can stand you , jp jp yes
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes, if you can't take the ban Don't piss off the clan ^^
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: hard to say I love being a tank in any situation , but putn the hammer down on someone provoking me or my companions ....ntn beats that

Strikerdude

ICE ICE ICE!
In-game Name?: xXstrikerdudeXx
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I know a couple of people in Newerth from older maps.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I saw it on the forums
How long have you been on the server?: 2 or 3 years now
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Ranger/Enchanter
What past towns have you been on in this map?: Willowdusk and belegost.
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: I havent been on herocraft for a while so i dont have a town.
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I can enchant the citizens stuff and build if you want me to. Also i can track down our enemies.
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes I enjoy pvp very much.
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: I swear
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: Yes
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: King because without him the city would not be possible.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yea but you will have to tell me how to use it haha.
Do you have a microphone?: yes
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: I have a headset
Can you join and listen to us?: yes
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Unquestionably
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVP

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey xexorian can I still keep my house in Newerth? I don't want it destroyed as I am still moving out. From now on, I will be living at a spawn plot. Looking forward to help you out with SkyForge! :)

Justaz101

Glowing Redstone
In-game Name?: Tafis
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I've previously lived in this city on older maps, and loved it each time.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I don't quite remember how I heard of it.
How long have you been on the server?: I first started playing since around the second/third ish map, I've just came back from a long break from Herocraft.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I'm currently a Rouge planning to spec into Ranger, As for my crafting Spec, I'm unsure I'll probably just pick one that the city really needs.
What past towns have you been on in this map?: On this map none, although I have lived in Newerth perviously, when Sym was mayor.
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: A better question is, what couldn't I contribute. Need help building a wall? I'm there. The city is under attack, I'm there toe to toe with the invaders.
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: I wouldn't really be swearing my fealty, loyalty, and honor to the kingdom if i didn't protect my allies of the same place.
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Yes
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?:
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: Going by rank it would be King, but hosnetly it would have to be a case by case basis.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: N/A
Can you join and listen to us?: Yes
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I really like both, it just depends on my mood.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
In-game Name?: Tafis
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I've previously lived in this city on older maps, and loved it each time.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I don't quite remember how I heard of it.
How long have you been on the server?: I first started playing since around the second/third ish map, I've just came back from a long break from Herocraft.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I'm currently a Rouge planning to spec into Ranger, As for my crafting Spec, I'm unsure I'll probably just pick one that the city really needs.
What past towns have you been on in this map?: On this map none, although I have lived in Newerth perviously, when Sym was mayor.
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: A better question is, what couldn't I contribute. Need help building a wall? I'm there. The city is under attack, I'm there toe to toe with the invaders.
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: I wouldn't really be swearing my fealty, loyalty, and honor to the kingdom if i didn't protect my allies of the same place.
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Yes
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?:
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: Going by rank it would be King, but hosnetly it would have to be a case by case basis.
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: N/A
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I really like both, it just depends on my mood.

Fantastic application. Accepted! Get with a manager ingame to get an invite. (/ch who nw) the names in green indicate they're a manager and they can either invite you, or know who can that's online. They can also give you coordinates to Newerth. ^_^

In-game Name?: AjIDoNotPlay
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I Am looking for a well planned town that is mature and civilized.
How did you hear about Newerth?: A player informed me in game.
How long have you been on the server?: I am a new player ive been on for about 2 days... But i assure you that I greatly understand the game and the server.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a Rogue Crafter and I plan to be a Mason because I enjoy building and it suites me the most.
What past towns have you been on in this map?: Non because I am new. I hope for this to be my first and only town this map.
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: N/a
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I am a decent builder, a friendly person, and a great spirit!
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, I am all for pvp. I will defend it from mobs to all players because I want to see my town thrive.
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: I Do!
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: I Do!
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: The king, because King is the greatest authority.
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: Both
Can you join and listen to us?: Absolutely
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Completely!
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Both

RMany

Stone
In-game Name?: RMany
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am new to the server and I am looking for a good town.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Doogler told me about the town.
How long have you been on the server?: Just joined today.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I plan to become a Smith and a Paladin.
What past towns have you been on in this map?: None, as I have just joined and been whitelisted.
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?:
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I will stand by the capital and face its enemies in combat. I am also a skilled architect in medieval structures and I freestyle in other styles.
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes I will defend the Capital because loyalty is most important in gaining friendships and honor.
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: I, RMany do swear fealty, loyalty and honor to the King of the Order and Xexorian.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: Yes I will. I will do all that I can to do the deeds of the Nobles and the Mayor.
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: Yes I would because again, loyalty is greatly important.
Do you have a microphone?: On my laptop.
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: I will happily accept death as punishment for my wrongdoing.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Either.

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name?: AjIDoNotPlay
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I Am looking for a well planned town that is mature and civilized.
How did you hear about Newerth?: A player informed me in game.
How long have you been on the server?: I am a new player ive been on for about 2 days... But i assure you that I greatly understand the game and the server.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a Rogue Crafter and I plan to be a Mason because I enjoy building and it suites me the most.
What past towns have you been on in this map?: Non because I am new. I hope for this to be my first and only town this map.
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: N/a
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I am a decent builder, a friendly person, and a great spirit!
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, I am all for pvp. I will defend it from mobs to all players because I want to see my town thrive.
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: I Do!
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: I Do!
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: The king, because King is the greatest authority.
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: Both
Can you join and listen to us?: Absolutely
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Completely!
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Both

Accepted! Get with a manager in-game by typing "/ch who NW" and looking for GREEN names or just find me. Also, be sure to join in on the Newerth TS it helps out a lot. Welcome to Newerth!!