• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital City] Newerth [71] [OS] [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting Open**]

TheYeti

Raaaawr!
Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name: OrderofMine
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My friend KermitLV had signed up with you, So I figured I'd follow him in!
How did you hear about Newerth?: KermitLV
How long have you been on the server?: 6 days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Rogue (Wanting to become a Ranger) Crafter (Looking to become a Mason)
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I love designing Castles, and Cathedrals. And will gladly contribute anything I collect to the good of the kingdom. I also do not mind keeping watch, and observing areas of interest.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No and Yes

Accepted, find me or another manager in game to get invited to the town.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
In-game Name: Corruptedlight

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To join an excellent town, make friends, serve others and to improve my experience in Herocraft.

How did you hear about Newerth?: Recruitment Chat and by word-of-mouth

How long have you been on the server?: Roughly a week.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Dreadknight/Paladin/Samurai and Enchanter, Smith or Miner

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute to building structures as building is my specialty in Minecraft. I focus on Medieval, Gothic and Modern Contemporary styles. I also skin.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do, but I may not have time to hop in the Teamspeak server since I'm currently busy in a mumble server.

We use TS3 to communicate during our playtime, at best it helps us tell you things right away so we don't have to stop fighting, mining, building, etc. just to type.

Anywho! ACCEPTED! As always remember to use /ch who nw to find 'green' names in the chat channel. These indicate manager status and you can whisper those people to get help. Use /tell username (press enter) and then open chat again to start a conversation with them. You'll need to ask a manager for the in-game township coordinates and chat channel passwords! Thanks!! :)

In-game Name:Diegoling987

Why do you wish to join Newerth?:So I can play with my friends and make new friends for them to help me and for me to help them :).

How did you hear about Newerth?: My friend, Corruptedlight

How long have you been on the server?:4 days.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Runeblade and Enchanter.

Past towns?:None

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I can mine and help new people to start off in the town. I can also help fight off mobs that are leaking.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:Yes :)

ex reqqy

Dirt
In-game Name: lightswornJD
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To join a friendly town and make friends

How did you hear about Newerth?: Recommended by friends.

How long have you been on the server?: this week

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Caster and enchanter

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute to buildings and enchanting. I enjoy making friends and helping others

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do and I frequent to different channels

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name:Diegoling987

Why do you wish to join Newerth?:So I can play with my friends and make new friends for them to help me and for me to help them :).

How did you hear about Newerth?: My friend, Corruptedlight

How long have you been on the server?:4 days.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Runeblade and Enchanter.

Past towns?:None

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I can mine and help new people to start off in the town. I can also help fight off mobs that are leaking.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:Yes :)

In-game Name: lightswornJD
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To join a friendly town and make friends

How did you hear about Newerth?: Recommended by friends.

How long have you been on the server?: this week

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Caster and enchanter

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute to buildings and enchanting. I enjoy making friends and helping others

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do and I frequent to different channels

Accepted! Get with a manager in-game by typing "/ch who NW" and looking for GREEN names. Also, be sure to join in on the Newerth TS it helps out a lot. Welcome to Newerth!!

Application
In-Game Name: alichino911
Why do I wish to join Newerth?: I am seeking an active town with a friendly, relaxed community.
How did I hear about Newerth?: I found it on the forums and read through the town's information.
How long have I been on the server?: I have only been on for 3 days, but please do not let my "newness" discourage you. I am a very loyal and active player.
My class/professions: I am currently a rogue and crafter. I aspire to be a ranger/farmer.
Past towns: I have not been in any towns.
What can I contribute to the town?: I am a lighthearted, funny person. I will do everything I can to help the town out!
Do I have teamspeak and can I use it?: Yes I do, and I will be buying a new mic soon.
A little extra info:
I go by the shortened version of my name, Ali. I am currently 20 years old, and I really love minecraft!
Thank you for your time and consideration!
Have a fantastic day,
~Ali

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
In-game Name: xexorian

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Seems like a cool place to be.

How did you hear about Newerth?: I looked for townships to join.

How long have you been on the server?: Since I was born.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Middle-aged working class. I plan to become a blacksmith.

Past towns?: the small town of Kumo, and later it's larger sister Rens. After a great storm passed, I moved to the township of Shin Kyoto, there I stayed until another storm came and took it away. I then founded Nevermore, a sister capital to an older Newerth, both of which were swept away by another great storm.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: My skills as a smith, and an individual who can get things done on his own.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes, I know how to use my tongue and mouth to perform great acts, such as making sounds and forming sounds to make words, and using those words to communicate with other people in intelligent battles of wits.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
In-game Name: xexorian

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Seems like a cool place to be.

How did you hear about Newerth?: I looked for townships to join.

How long have you been on the server?: Since I was born.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Middle-aged working class. I plan to become a blacksmith.

Past towns?: the small town of Kumo, and later it's larger sister Rens. After a great storm passed, I moved to the township of Shin Kyoto, there I stayed until another storm came and took it away. I then founded Nevermore, a sister capital to an older Newerth, both of which were swept away by another great storm.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: My skills as a smith, and an individual who can get things done on his own.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes, I know how to use my tongue and mouth to perform great acts, such as making sounds and forming sounds to make words, and using those words to communicate with other people in intelligent battles of wits.

Hmmm I don't think we need a smith! Apply to Oasis! ;D

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
Application
In-Game Name: alichino911
Why do I wish to join Newerth?: I am seeking an active town with a friendly, relaxed community.
How did I hear about Newerth?: I found it on the forums and read through the town's information.
How long have I been on the server?: I have only been on for 3 days, but please do not let my "newness" discourage you. I am a very loyal and active player.
My class/professions: I am currently a rogue and crafter. I aspire to be a ranger/farmer.
Past towns: I have not been in any towns.
What can I contribute to the town?: I am a lighthearted, funny person. I will do everything I can to help the town out!
Do I have teamspeak and can I use it?: Yes I do, and I will be buying a new mic soon.
A little extra info:
I go by the shortened version of my name, Ali. I am currently 20 years old, and I really love minecraft!
Thank you for your time and consideration!
Have a fantastic day,
~Ali

Accepted! Get with a manager in-game by typing "/ch who NW" and looking for GREEN names. Also, be sure to join in on the Newerth TS it helps out a lot. Welcome to Newerth!!

TrueAzure

Dirt
In-game Name: TrueAzure​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I would like to join a town on this server, and Newerth is recruiting and seems to be well established, both things that I am looking for.​

How did you hear about Newerth?: I was chilling in the /ch re​

How long have you been on the server?: I joined today. I joined with my friends TheNatural_, BladedFive, HLGCraft, and AC13O, who all plan to apply for this town. We are PvPers that travel together to different PvP servers to have some fun killing others. We are decent at building, and will abide by all rules.​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to become a smith and a Ninja, as I usually play rogue classes that use a lot of combat skills and DPS to kill enemies, and repairing seems like a huge benefit. My friends and I all chose different profs and heroes so that we had an advantage.​

Past towns?: None​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Whatever is asked, taxes weekly, help gather resources, PvP especially, and basically whatever is needed.​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes & Yes
Thanks!

AC13O

Wood
In-game Name: AC13O (Letter O, not a zero)

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My friends are telling me it's a well established town, and I feel like I could contribute to it.

How did you hear about Newerth?: My friends.

How long have you been on the server?: Joined recently.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Planning on becoming a paladin. Enchanter.

Past towns?: No.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe that I'm (not to be cocky) really good at vanilla pvp, and I think I could help with PvP related issues. I'm a fast learner, and will most likely pick up on this new pvp, quickly. Side path: alchemist, enchanter, or miner.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I use mumble, and am familiar with teamspeak3, I can get it no problem.

In-game Name: TheNatural_​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I would like to join a city where I can contribute as much as I can. I feel I will be good enough to help this town and will do anything to win, and have fun​

How did you hear about Newerth?: The forums and also ingame.​

How long have you been on the server?: Joined today, and enjoying it :)

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am becoming an Enchanter, and Healer​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: What I can contribute is a healer in combat, and also an enchanter for the towns armor and tools. If you would want me to mine, I can do that as well.​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes I do, and I can use it.​

In-game Name: BladedFive​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Im currently in need for a town and Newerth seems just right for me. It looks like one of the best towns out there. It is well-rounded.​

How did you hear about Newerth?: TrueAzure told me​

How long have you been on the server?:I have joined today. I joined with my friends and we're looking to group up in one town/city.​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Casper / scribe​

Past towns?: N/A​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Whatever you ask me to do. If you need mining done, I'll be more than happy to contribute. Same with farming.​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes and Yes
Thank you​

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name: TrueAzure​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I would like to join a town on this server, and Newerth is recruiting and seems to be well established, both things that I am looking for.​

How did you hear about Newerth?: I was chilling in the /ch re​

How long have you been on the server?: I joined today. I joined with my friends TheNatural_, BladedFive, HLGCraft, and AC13O, who all plan to apply for this town. We are PvPers that travel together to different PvP servers to have some fun killing others. We are decent at building, and will abide by all rules.​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to become a smith and a Ninja, as I usually play rogue classes that use a lot of combat skills and DPS to kill enemies, and repairing seems like a huge benefit. My friends and I all chose different profs and heroes so that we had an advantage.​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Whatever is asked, taxes weekly, help gather resources, PvP especially, and basically whatever is needed.​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes & Yes
Thanks!

In-game Name: AC13O (Letter O, not a zero)

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My friends are telling me it's a well established town, and I feel like I could contribute to it.

How did you hear about Newerth?: My friends.

How long have you been on the server?: Joined recently.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Planning on becoming a paladin. Enchanter.

Past towns?: No.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe that I'm (not to be cocky) really good at vanilla pvp, and I think I could help with PvP related issues. I'm a fast learner, and will most likely pick up on this new pvp, quickly. Side path: alchemist, enchanter, or miner.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I use mumble, and am familiar with teamspeak3, I can get it no problem.

In-game Name: TheNatural_​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I would like to join a city where I can contribute as much as I can. I feel I will be good enough to help this town and will do anything to win, and have fun​

How did you hear about Newerth?: The forums and also ingame.​

How long have you been on the server?: Joined today, and enjoying it :)

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am becoming an Enchanter, and Healer​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: What I can contribute is a healer in combat, and also an enchanter for the towns armor and tools. If you would want me to mine, I can do that as well.​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes I do, and I can use it.​

In-game Name: BladedFive​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Im currently in need for a town and Newerth seems just right for me. It looks like one of the best towns out there. It is well-rounded.​

How did you hear about Newerth?: TrueAzure told me​

How long have you been on the server?:I have joined today. I joined with my friends and we're looking to group up in one town/city.​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Casper / scribe​

Past towns?: N/A​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Whatever you ask me to do. If you need mining done, I'll be more than happy to contribute. Same with farming.​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes and Yes​
Thank you​
Hell Yeah let's do it! You guys are all accepted!! I'll see you in-game.

alanlee325

Dirt
In-game Name: alanlee325

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: New and looking for a town to start up in

How did you hear about Newerth?: Player on server

How long have you been on the server?:new

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ranger and maybe scribe or miner

Past towns?:none

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: right now im a new player who is unsure how this will turn out but will do my best

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: dont have but could possible get it

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name: alanlee325

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: New and looking for a town to start up in

How did you hear about Newerth?: Player on server

How long have you been on the server?:new

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ranger and maybe scribe or miner

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: right now im a new player who is unsure how this will turn out but will do my best

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: dont have but could possible get it

megastarly

Dirt
In-game Name:Megastarly

Why do you wish to join Newerth?:because i am new to the server and this seems to be the most appealing town and i would like to contribute

How did you hear about Newerth?:by someone on the recruitment channel

How long have you been on the server?: 3 days

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Warrior and Architect

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:to build some amazing things and be a noble member

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:no

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name:Megastarly

Why do you wish to join Newerth?:because i am new to the server and this seems to be the most appealing town and i would like to contribute

How did you hear about Newerth?:by someone on the recruitment channel

How long have you been on the server?: 3 days

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Warrior and Architect

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:to build some amazing things and be a noble member

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:no

Going to go ahead and Decline this app. You applied for Wyntervale less than 2 hours after posting this app

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'm new to Herocraft and I have friends in the town.​

How did you hear about Newerth?: Colley619 and liquadeath​

How long have you been on the server?: 1 day​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Necromancer and Merchant​

Past towns?: none​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute to the community and PVP.​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: yes​

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'm new to Herocraft and I have friends in the town.​

How did you hear about Newerth?: Colley619 and liquadeath​

How long have you been on the server?: 1 day​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Necromancer and Merchant​

Past towns?: none​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute to the community and PVP.​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: yes​

Accepted! Get with a manager in-game by typing "/ch who NW" and looking for GREEN names or just find me. Also, be sure to join in on the Newerth TS it helps out a lot. Welcome to Newerth!!