• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital City] Newerth [71] [OS] [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting Open**]

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
In-game Name: DarkMagikz​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: As I read the info I feel like Newerth would be a good start for me into Herocraft and I would really like to join a town since I have been killed by players whether they used mobs to their advantage or just chased me down and killed me.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about Newerth by asking to join a town in game and it caught my eye because it was funny when he said " We have Melons, Both Kinds."​
How long have you been on the server?: I have been on the server for about a month or two and havnt gotten much done as people seem to be very blood thirsty along with the mobs being very strong.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Caster at the moment and a Crafter, I plan to become a Wizard and a Merchant.​
Past towns?: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a very experienced PvPer and later on when I do become a merchant and put up a shop or two I can probably donate some money to the new player that join (the town) or anyone in the town in need.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No but I am pretty open to getting it again as I use to play WoW and TS3 isn't very compatible so it caused connection problems in WoW.​

I'd like to invite you but your whitelist referrals state lumont and lightningcape referred you. Right now we're kind of in a war with those people and I'd be wary of inviting you .... SO, if you could tell me how you know them and wait a day or two on my managers to decide on it I'll accept your application and we can get you situated and get started mastering your classes and get you a shop in the kingdom setup. :)

Wrath796

Dirt
In-game Name: Wrath796​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join Newerth simply because everyone needs a good home to go to and good friends to hang out with.​

How did you hear about Newerth?: There was this easy breezy Newerth girl. She told me about it ;)

How long have you been on the server?: I've been playing for 3 to 4 days now.​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Runeblade and Miner​

Past towns?: None on this server.​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can contribute anything that is asked of me and more.​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do and yes :)

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey guys, in case you weren't in game or told by someone yesterday...

I have returned! School's out and my depression has subsided, so I'm also the happy guy I used to be. :D

Xexo, any chance I could get my Manager status back, and get invited to whatever convo it is now? That would be lovely, thanks. ^_^

-----====Application====-----
In-game Name: Niklas_wood1

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Firstly, i want a town to ¨settle¨ in and contribute as much as i can.
Secondly, Because i really like the loose concept of the town

How did you hear about Newerth?: I read about it on the forums

How long have you been on the server?: I was playing for a bit back in april 2012 i think it was but now just a few days ago i got re-accepted so i guess you could say a few days.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ranger and Miner (Weird combo i know, but i enjoy them alot so why not? :p)

Past towns?: None

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: A helpful hand and allaround happiness and helpfullness

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No i don't have it

Kaspisja

Wood
In-game Name:Kaspisja​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I want to join this town becourse im so lonely and have to hide from mobs but in Newerth i would be safer​

How did you hear about Newerth?: i found it on forums​

How long have you been on the server?: i played for 3 days​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: ranger and i dont know the profession right now​

Past towns?:N/A​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:maybe a miner or a builder​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:No​

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name: Wrath796​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join Newerth simply because everyone needs a good home to go to and good friends to hang out with.​

How did you hear about Newerth?: There was this easy breezy Newerth girl. She told me about it ;)

How long have you been on the server?: I've been playing for 3 to 4 days now.​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Runeblade and Miner​

Past towns?: None on this server.​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can contribute anything that is asked of me and more.​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do and yes :)

In-game Name:Kaspisja​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I want to join this town becourse im so lonely and have to hide from mobs but in Newerth i would be safer​

How did you hear about Newerth?: i found it on forums​

How long have you been on the server?: i played for 3 days​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: ranger and i dont know the profession right now​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:maybe a miner or a builder​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:No​

Accepted! Get with a manager in-game by typing "/ch who NW" and looking for GREEN names or just find me. Also, be sure to join in on the Newerth TS it helps out a lot. Welcome to Newerth!!

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Hey guys, in case you weren't in game or told by someone yesterday...

I have returned! School's out and my depression has subsided, so I'm also the happy guy I used to be. :D

Xexo, any chance I could get my Manager status back, and get invited to whatever convo it is now? That would be lovely, thanks. ^_^

On top of it. :)

Alias820

Iron
In-game Name: Alias820​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My friend Catonixx knows Colley169 and I wish to join that way I can help them and you build amazing things.​

How did you hear about Newerth?:Catonixx​

How long have you been on the server?:Just joined today​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Warrior, and Blacksmith​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am one of those people who is good at building and making things look cool, but most of the time I keep it to myself unless asked for advice. I mainly use my time living humbly and maybe expanding my home a little but gather tons of resources for my friends and community to use. So since I looked at your Projects a lot of materials will be needed and I feel once I get set up with a home and some chests to store things in I will be contributing a large amount of the resources I get to helping further the town and kingdom of Newerth.​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do not have teamspeak 3 I have actually never heard of it :(

Catonix

Dirt
In-game Name: Catonix​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My freind lives there​

How did you hear about Newerth?: My friend​

How long have you been on the server?: a few hours​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: ninja,miner​

Past towns?: none​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: anything that the town needs I can try to do​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I dont but I can get it and I have a headset and mic so I can use it​

Boogeymen

TNT
In-game Name: Boogeymen.

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'd like to have a town that will keep me and my items safe. I'd also like to play with more than just myself.

How did you hear about Newerth?: Browsing the forums.

How long have you been on the server?: I joined last year in 2012, and went inactive and started playing again.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm most likely going to go Samurai and Smith.

Past towns?: None.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help build and do things around the town that need to be done.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I have it, and I can use it.

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In-game Name: Alias820​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My friend Catonixx knows Colley169 and I wish to join that way I can help them and you build amazing things.​

How did you hear about Newerth?:Catonixx​

How long have you been on the server?:Just joined today​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Warrior, and Blacksmith​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am one of those people who is good at building and making things look cool, but most of the time I keep it to myself unless asked for advice. I mainly use my time living humbly and maybe expanding my home a little but gather tons of resources for my friends and community to use. So since I looked at your Projects a lot of materials will be needed and I feel once I get set up with a home and some chests to store things in I will be contributing a large amount of the resources I get to helping further the town and kingdom of Newerth.​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do not have teamspeak 3 I have actually never heard of it :(

In-game Name: Catonix​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My freind lives there​

How did you hear about Newerth?: My friend​

How long have you been on the server?: a few hours​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: ninja,miner​

Past towns?: none​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: anything that the town needs I can try to do​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I dont but I can get it and I have a headset and mic so I can use it​

In-game Name: Boogeymen.

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'd like to have a town that will keep me and my items safe. I'd also like to play with more than just myself.

How did you hear about Newerth?: Browsing the forums.

How long have you been on the server?: I joined last year in 2012, and went inactive and started playing again.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm most likely going to go Samurai and Smith.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help build and do things around the town that need to be done.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I have it, and I can use it.

All accepted, message me or another manager in-game for an invite and town info.

spiralz

Obsidian
In-game Name: spiralz

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'd like to belong somewhere and feel relatively safe.

How did you hear about Newerth?: The 're' channel.

How long have you been on the server?: 1 day.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm currently a Rogue 7 and plan to become a Miner once I am able.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Whatever is needed.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do not.

In-game Name: shadeslayer365

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join Newerth because I hear it helps new players get accomidated to the server.

How did you hear about Newerth?: I saw it just recently on the recruitment chat.

How long have you been on the server?: I have been on the server for at least 2 days now.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan on being a caster and my profession will most likely be a scribe because I just love reading and writing.

Past towns?: I have only been on the server recently but I believe this is the first town I have applied for.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: My pvp skills are adequate and my building is isnt that advanced either, but I uphold the rules to the fullest and guard my home and allies with my life.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do have teamspeak and I am able to use it, but I have a mic; though I prefer not to talk because I dont feel comfortable talking. I'm sorry if me being I guess shy doesn't really help my application.

In-game Name: LegendOfPhillip

Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Because it would be a good place that i can build, and help build.

How did you hear about Newerth?:From the recruitment chat.

How long have you been on the server?:As of now, 2 days.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:I'm planning to switch to be a rogue and my profession as a blacksmith. But right now im a mage and a crafter.

Past towns?:None

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:Building anything the needs to be built.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I have it, but i never used it.

MartiniFlamez

Glowing Redstone
In-game Name: MartiniFlamez

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am looking for a base town to start my gameplay in HeroCraft.

How did you hear about Newerth?: I was told about it by JazzDesignation

How long have you been on the server?: Just a week, I've only just started.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to be a Runeblade/Enchanter

Past towns?: None yet

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute great success in defending the town for out enemies. I am also a pretty good builder and I am good with redstone.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No, unfortunately not but I can download it and listen to other players.

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name: spiralz

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'd like to belong somewhere and feel relatively safe.

How did you hear about Newerth?: The 're' channel.

How long have you been on the server?: 1 day.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm currently a Rogue 7 and plan to become a Miner once I am able.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Whatever is needed.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do not.

In-game Name: shadeslayer365

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join Newerth because I hear it helps new players get accomidated to the server.

How did you hear about Newerth?: I saw it just recently on the recruitment chat.

How long have you been on the server?: I have been on the server for at least 2 days now.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan on being a caster and my profession will most likely be a scribe because I just love reading and writing.

Past towns?: I have only been on the server recently but I believe this is the first town I have applied for.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: My pvp skills are adequate and my building is isnt that advanced either, but I uphold the rules to the fullest and guard my home and allies with my life.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do have teamspeak and I am able to use it, but I have a mic; though I prefer not to talk because I dont feel comfortable talking. I'm sorry if me being I guess shy doesn't really help my application.

In-game Name: LegendOfPhillip

Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Because it would be a good place that i can build, and help build.

How did you hear about Newerth?:From the recruitment chat.

How long have you been on the server?:As of now, 2 days.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:I'm planning to switch to be a rogue and my profession as a blacksmith. But right now im a mage and a crafter.

Past towns?:None

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:Building anything the needs to be built.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I have it, but i never used it.

Accepted! Get with a manager in-game by typing "/ch who NW" and looking for GREEN names or just find me. Also, be sure to join in on the Newerth TS it helps out a lot. Welcome to Newerth!!
In-game Name: MartiniFlamez

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am looking for a base town to start my gameplay in HeroCraft.

How did you hear about Newerth?: I was told about it by JazzDesignation

How long have you been on the server?: Just a week, I've only just started.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to be a Runeblade/Enchanter

Past towns?: None yet

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute great success in defending the town for out enemies. I am also a pretty good builder and I am good with redstone.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No, unfortunately not but I can download it and listen to other players.
Denied, you've applied to other towns today..