• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital City] Newerth [71] [OS] [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting Open**]

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name:Macpower5​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Altum is falling and I want to be in a town with mroe freedoms​
How did you hear about Newerth?:Hydroking told me about it​
How long have you been on the server?: close to a month​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently a Wizard/Mason
Past towns?:Altum​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Good Builds and help in pvp and leveling​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: yes and yes​

Accepted! Get with me or a manager to get setup.

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
My stupidity is defined as my neglecting one rule without knowing it was a rule. This was back when I didn't actually read the rules, just acted logical. One ban was for TnTing a mountain to clear land, apparently TnT was banned from the server, so I was banned. It was things like that.

Okay on this basis i feel as though we can give you a chance, But we require that new recruits download the teamspeak and join the channel frequently to show activeness, Download TS and find me in game and I will invite you :) (If im not available, Type "/ch who nw" and message a manager with a green name)

Welcome to NW :)

In-game Name:
ElectroRAG3

Why do you wish to join Newerth?:
I want to join because i want to play with my friends in your town.

How did you hear about Newerth?:
My friends told me about it.

How long have you been on the server?:

2 days

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:

I am a rouge and i plan to become a Smith

Past towns?:

None

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:

i think i could help by giving some warriors some weapons

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:
No

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name:
ElectroRAG3

I want to join because i want to play with my friends in your town.

My friends told me about it.

2 days

I am a rouge and i plan to become a Smith

Past towns?:

None

i think i could help by giving some warriors some weapons

No

Accepted!! I'll add you in-game, however I strongly advise getting TS3 for communicating with us better.

Akumaryuu

Glowing Redstone
In-game Name: Akumaryuu
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To live in a safe place, cuz I'm afraid to die to other players and lose stuff
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was looking for WinterStar on the server and I stumbled on this town, plus on my first day on this server she seems to be nice with me(I guess something about inviting me in her party)
How long have you been on the server?: Since last tuesday
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm actually a Healer/Crafter, I plan to a Disciple/Farmer
Past towns?: Haven't got one.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I would mine ore, make a wheat farm at the moment, heal others, help defend against raider and help to build the city.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Nope

P.S: It would be nice to PM me the Coords, I use a Minimap
P.P.S: I repost it in case you have missed it...

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name: Akumaryuu
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To live in a safe place, cuz I'm afraid to die to other players and lose stuff
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was looking for WinterStar on the server and I stumbled on this town, plus on my first day on this server she seems to be nice with me(I guess something about inviting me in her party)
How long have you been on the server?: Since last tuesday
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm actually a Healer/Crafter, I plan to a Disciple/Farmer
Past towns?: Haven't got one.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I would mine ore, make a wheat farm at the moment, heal others, help defend against raider and help to build the city.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Nope
P.S: It would be nice to PM me the Coords, I use a Minimap
P.P.S: I repost it in case you have missed it...

Sounds good to me, Accepted! I'll see you in-game! Consider getting TS3, it helps everyone out a lot!!

Exexis

Dirt
In-game Name:
Exexis

I have just recently joined this server, and I feel that Newerth is a good place to learn the basics and beginnings of the server as well as a good home for a long while.

My friend Pulpgod, xoiyoyoxoi, and me are all looking for a good place to start out on our way to the top of riches and good times.

As stated earlier, not long at all, I would love to get to learn the server with your help and guidance.

I am going to become a Ninja, I feel the insane damage and sneak would be good for Raids and Defense. As for Profession I feel that being a Blacksmith would be helpful for all of the members of the community.

Past towns?:
None

I feel I can contribute good amounts of gold ( If taught how ) and that I will be able to successfully raid and defend, cause I feel I am naturally good at PvP/PvE

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes but I prefer not to use it.

Pulpgod

Gold
In-game Name: Pulpgod

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Looks like a great town and sounds like a good place to be for a long time

How did you hear about Newerth?: My buddies want me to join it

How long have you been on the server?: just started out but i'm experienced in Minecraft

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Bloodmage, Merchant

Past towns?: Nope

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Help sell things for the town when i get my merchant

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it? I have but i might not use it.

Xoiyoyoxoi

Legacy Supporter 4
In-game Name: xoiyoyoxoi

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I was part of Belegost last map, and had fun with the nation.

How did you hear about Newerth?: I've been in the nation before, and I've started to play again.

How long have you been on the server?: apr 29, 2012 So about a year.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Pally and Farmer

Past towns?: Belegost when it was Haxnn's town.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I could do grunt work, make money for the town, and help with pvp.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do, and I can. But I would probably only use it when told.

Mining_Guru

Stone
IGN: Mining_Guru
Why do I wish to join: I wish to join because i am looking for a town where I can contribute and be helpful and funny!
How did I hear about Newerth: I asked in chat who has a good town and someone responded the Newerth was the nest and I want to be apart of the best so I want to join!
How long have i been on the server: I have been on for about 2 hours now and I am white listed.
What class and profession I wish to become: I am a warrior and will become a scribe.
Past towns: None
What do I believe I can contribute to the town: I am a good builder and I am well rounded at everything else. I want to make everyone's experience fun and funny. I want to offer ideas and just a fricking boss.
Do i have TS 3: Yes I do have TS3 and i can use it as often as I need/want to.

PolarBeast

Stone
In-game Name: PolarBeast

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I would like to be apart of a community.

How did you hear about Newerth?: Wiki

How long have you been on the server?: 2 days

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to become a Ninja Miner

Past towns?: None

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a pretty good builder and I would provide gold for the town.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes

TheYeti

Raaaawr!
Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name: PolarBeast
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I would like to be apart of a community.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Wiki
How long have you been on the server?: 2 days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to become a Ninja Miner
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a pretty good builder and I would provide gold for the town.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes
IGN: Mining_Guru
Why do I wish to join: I wish to join because i am looking for a town where I can contribute and be helpful and funny!
How did I hear about Newerth: I asked in chat who has a good town and someone responded the Newerth was the nest and I want to be apart of the best so I want to join!
How long have i been on the server: I have been on for about 2 hours now and I am white listed.
What class and profession I wish to become: I am a warrior and will become a scribe.
Past towns: None
What do I believe I can contribute to the town: I am a good builder and I am well rounded at everything else. I want to make everyone's experience fun and funny. I want to offer ideas and just a fricking boss.
Do i have TS 3: Yes I do have TS3 and i can use it as often as I need/want to.
In-game Name: Pulpgod
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Looks like a great town and sounds like a good place to be for a long time
How did you hear about Newerth?: My buddies want me to join it
How long have you been on the server?: just started out but i'm experienced in Minecraft
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Bloodmage, Merchant
Past towns?: Nope
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Help sell things for the town when i get my merchant
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it? I have but i might not use it.
In-game Name:
Exexis
I have just recently joined this server, and I feel that Newerth is a good place to learn the basics and beginnings of the server as well as a good home for a long while.
My friend Pulpgod, xoiyoyoxoi, and me are all looking for a good place to start out on our way to the top of riches and good times.
As stated earlier, not long at all, I would love to get to learn the server with your help and guidance.
I am going to become a Ninja, I feel the insane damage and sneak would be good for Raids and Defense. As for Profession I feel that being a Blacksmith would be helpful for all of the members of the community.
Past towns?:
None
I feel I can contribute good amounts of gold ( If taught how ) and that I will be able to successfully raid and defend, cause I feel I am naturally good at PvP/PvE
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes but I prefer not to use it.
In-game Name: xoiyoyoxoi
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I was part of Belegost last map, and had fun with the nation.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I've been in the nation before, and I've started to play again.
How long have you been on the server?: apr 29, 2012 So about a year.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Pally and Farmer
Past towns?: Belegost when it was Haxnn's town.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I could do grunt work, make money for the town, and help with pvp.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do, and I can. But I would probably only use it when told.

PolarBeast Mining_Guru Pulpgod Exexis Xoiyoyoxoi Accepted, please message a manager in game to be added.

Euyrie

TNT
In-game Name: xcsvfrc

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My boyfriend, xoiyoyoxoi, is a part of your town, as well as two of my other friends who play on this server. I've also heard it's quite a stunning town. : )

How did you hear about Newerth?: From xoiyoyoxoi

How long have you been on the server?: Just joined today, actually. : )

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm a caster, planning to go Wizard, and I think I may choose Scribe.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I love to build and decorate. If there's one thing you'll notice about my buildings, it's that I always try to make them look lived in. Furniture, light fixtures, plants, etc. I also love making things blend in. I made a Hobbit Hole on a friends server. It was a perfect circle with secret rooms, tucked into a cave. : )

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do, and I can if necessary.

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: xcsvfrc

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My boyfriend, xoiyoyoxoi, is a part of your town, as well as two of my other friends who play on this server. I've also heard it's quite a stunning town. : )

How did you hear about Newerth?: From xoiyoyoxoi

How long have you been on the server?: Just joined today, actually. : )

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm a caster, planning to go Wizard, and I think I may choose Scribe.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I love to build and decorate. If there's one thing you'll notice about my buildings, it's that I always try to make them look lived in. Furniture, light fixtures, plants, etc. I also love making things blend in. I made a Hobbit Hole on a friends server. It was a perfect circle with secret rooms, tucked into a cave. : )

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do, and I can if necessary.

Accepted, Please use Teamspeak as we like to think its essential, contact me or another mod In game :)

In-game Name:
Klonoalunar

My "Clan" of friends is in there including Exexis, pulpgod, xoiyoyxoi and others.

My friend XoiyoyoXoi

Just started however i am great and minecrafting!!

I plan on being an Assassin(Ninja) and an engineer!

Past towns?:
None

Erm, not much of a clue really, but I am moderatly good at building stuff!

I have it but cannot use it!

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name:
Klonoalunar

My "Clan" of friends is in there including Exexis, pulpgod, xoiyoyxoi and others.

My friend XoiyoyoXoi

Just started however i am great and minecrafting!!

I plan on being an Assassin(Ninja) and an engineer!

Past towns?:
None

Erm, not much of a clue really, but I am moderatly good at building stuff!

I have it but cannot use it!

Accepted, Spoken to your friends, Contact me for perms, Speak to xexorian for a plot and/or Kingdom tour.