• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Buff up classes, nerf op classes - Time to get some balance

once the dragoon disarms, the ninja should just back until it wears off
Then you get spear, because running away is slightly pointless at this point... Your dps is going down the drain while your a punching bag.

Also, why is it that rogues have to have no anti's.... Warriors are anti rogues, i get it. But then what the hell does a rogue beat? i get 1 combo'd and kited by every mage out there, healers just smiting me is enough to blow my brains out. Clerics just don't die.... so no argument there, disciples are suppose to disrupt and throw a party in disarray, but they end up being more useful then a ninja or rune blade for dps.

If i had the choice of picking any of the warrior spec's to be on my side, i'd rather take a lvl 30 "insert warrior" then a lvl 60 ninja.
It's hard to balance these classes, just a slight screwup and BOOM they will 1shot everyone.

xFuZe

TNT
Rogues are meant to be sneaky, if you want to go fight head on then you picked the wrong class. Rogues will usually instantly kill a caster if you played it properly. I have played Dragoon and Ninja on this map and it does seem fairly balanced on both sides. Paladins on the other hand seem a little bit on the strong side. The fact that Paladin's have a 3 second stun and an AoE pullback is quite astonishing seeing that they were good without it. Whoever said a rogue can't kill a warrior spec has obviously not played a Ninja or Ranger before; Ninja's can basically perma-stun you and eviscerate you to death and you can't do anything about it. Rangers who are decent will just kite you into water and shoot away forcing you to run or die trying to kill them.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Then you get spear, because running away is slightly pointless at this point... Your dps is going down the drain while your a punching bag.

Also, why is it that rogues have to have no anti's.... Warriors are anti rogues, i get it. But then what the hell does a rogue beat? i get 1 combo'd and kited by every mage out there, healers just smiting me is enough to blow my brains out. Clerics just don't die.... so no argument there, disciples are suppose to disrupt and throw a party in disarray, but they end up being more useful then a ninja or rune blade for dps.

If i had the choice of picking any of the warrior spec's to be on my side, i'd rather take a lvl 30 "insert warrior" then a lvl 60 ninja.
It's hard to balance these classes, just a slight screwup and BOOM they will 1shot everyone.
smoke or backflip

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
Good suggestions, agreed with all, but I tried suggesting almost the same last time, and simply got ingored by the staff. No point in suggesting when nothing gets accepted.
-SirEagle

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
IMO you can beat any other class no matter what class you are, it just depends on what the situation is. Eg: You are a lvl 20 pyro and you surprise a lvl 40 samurai from the top of a mountain, letting you get the first fireball hit off on him. And then theres kiting and mobs hitting you mid battle etc.

The only class I would complain about is disciple because of the amount of dmg it can do without any weapons/regeants, although that is just my personal opinion.

IkeBinZ

Glowing Redstone
Im Sammy lvl 60 and

1.One Buggy read my threat
2.Mortalwound buggy too! takes almost 6 Stambina bars and makes 59 dmg :) wohohoo dangerous dmg
3.Last map we did 90 dmg with dia sword now 94 thats only 4!

and Etkenn you should use cleave in pvp its better than bash.... more dmg burst.....

Before you go about getting out all your personal bashing out why dont you actually understand what I am saying? lol it causes LESS stam then bash and does more damage plus its and aoe. I dont really think you guys even knew this.... Etkenn it used to cause half your stam. Check now lol. For dragoons, lets say, they dont really have many skills that do damage other than their spade. Samurais cleave isnt as helpful

OK, so 4 stamina is less that 2? Maybe you should do your research smart one.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
If you go head to head with a caster as a ninja even kicking then doesn't garuntee a win, they get mealy 5 second to spam skills kick hit eviscerate hit envenom hit will smash there hp but wizard root bolt fireball icebolt fireball can't even get to them, begiuler piggy fireball deepfreeze fireball gg no re once again

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Here are a few modest tweaks that I feel Disciples need.

Forcepull/Forcepush is a Disciple's bread and butter, and against mobs it is very effective and can't complain by what it delivers. Sadly, it doesn't translate into PVP. Since any PVP'ers finger is situated on the W key at all times, Force pushing someone doesn't knock them back nearly as well as it was designed to do. Perhaps giving it a stronger knockback would solve this problem.

The following is something I have already posted previously, but it's content is appropriate for this thread:

I finally was able to get to level 51 Disciple to learn Iron Fist, and to say I'm disappointed in the outcome is an understatement. The description says the following :
You punch entities within a 5 block radius of you, knocking them up and away and delivering 102 damage.

Perhaps I had my hopes up too high, thinking that a level 51 skill would deal a massive (as least to the extent of forcepush) knockback, while shooting them 5 or so blocks in the air as well. The reality of the situation is that anyone in a 5 block radius from me is pushed upward 1 block, and away from me by 1 block. You didn't read that wrong... 1 block. Moot point anyway, but it only deals 93 damage instead of 102.

The cost isn't cheap either. It requires 20 mana/8 stamina with a 20 second cooldown. For a skill that does less damage and even less of a knockback than Smite (a level 1 skill) do you really think this shouldn't get a look over? At the very least keep the same amount of damage but give it a good enough knockback where I'm able to get a Pray going.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Seeing as some casters have 2 or more slows using escape artist still isn't worth using, even with speed buff your just get slowed again and now your down huge amount in stam

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Seeing as some casters have 2 or more slows using escape artist still isn't worth using, even with speed buff your just get slowed again and now your down huge amount in stam
Yes @w0nd3rb0y , Kick has a 7 sec CD for Ninjas and 10 sec CD for Rogues.
The kick duration seems too low based on how much cc casters have and how long they last.

@c12095 Backgrounds behind us, what do you think?

My other suggestion with a nerf on icebolt's slow duration might also come in here.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
If rouge classes were to be buffed so that they beat warriors, than they would become extremely overpowered.

Right now this is going on:
Rouges beat Healers, Casters and other rouges. but they die to warriors.
Warriors beat Rouges, healers (Sometimes) and other warriors (kinda). but they die to casters and sometimes healers.
Casters- are fine how they are now.

you guys are just running into the wrong battles IMO. your fighting a tank built to withstand physical attack, with a high physical damage class. you should be using magic damage classes to balance out the playing field.