• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bloodmage

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
What if BM used no mana at all?

My opinion on skills:
  • Siphon Blood: Perfectly fine, besides maybe the warm-up. Maybe reduce/remove it?
  • infusion: Really bad IMO-
    • Healing: 65->75
    • Scaling: 1.375->1.5
    • Health Cost: 35->50
  • Transfuse: Increase mana gain form 125 to 150
  • Bloodbond: Good as it is (Maybe lower mana cost from 40 to 35)
  • Blood Gift-
    • Healing: 145->250
    • Scaling: 2->3.5
    • Health Cost: 85->175
  • Steal Essence-
    • Mana: 185->125
    • CD: 25-> 18
  • Blood Ritual-
    • Mana: 240->175
    • Scaling: 0.18->0.25
But really, BM NEEDS an AOE heal.
Bloodmage needs mana. It would have two heals if it didn't, healing for itself and healing for others. I'd become an abomination.

AoE heals, utility, more support. Yes, this is what it needs. To do those we have to stop thinking in terms of its current skills.

Not saying all current BM skills need to be scrapped I'm just saying they need to be tied together more. The concept of this class allows for some pretty unique and creative stuff.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
What if BM used no mana at all?

My opinion on skills:
  • Siphon Blood: Perfectly fine, besides maybe the warm-up. Maybe reduce/remove it?
  • infusion: Really bad IMO-
    • Healing: 65->75
    • Scaling: 1.375->1.5
    • Health Cost: 35->50
  • Transfuse: Increase mana gain form 125 to 150
  • Bloodbond: Good as it is (Maybe lower mana cost from 40 to 35)
  • Blood Gift-
    • Healing: 145->250
    • Scaling: 2->3.5
    • Health Cost: 85->175
  • Steal Essence-
    • Mana: 185->125
    • CD: 25-> 18
  • Blood Ritual-
    • Mana: 240->175
    • Scaling: 0.18->0.25
But really, BM NEEDS an AOE heal.
But the problem with no mana would be they could be duo fighting with a heavy healer, like cleric or druid. Those classes can supply enough health to bloodmage so they could span infinity in the perfect situation. What I was thinking when I said little mana is that in a normal situation they would be low on health before they would be on mana.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
But the problem with no mana would be they could be duo fighting with a heavy healer, like cleric or druid. Those classes can supply enough health to bloodmage so they could span infinity in the perfect situation. What I was thinking when I said little mana is that in a normal situation they would be low on health before they would be on mana.
Cleric/paladin Just fullheal/layhands :( On bloodmage

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Just Tested it- Some Class's can Keep Bloodmage unable to cast spells and it dies very quickly because if they don't kill it when it cant cast spells its heals arnt good enough to do anything.

(btw im talking about Ninja)