• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bible/come to Jesus

Weikauno

Coder
Sorry for a double post but I believe many of the "christians" here are diests aswell, or at least should be. I have read on here that many of you are saying "How could their not be a creator". I agree how could there not be something higher up. The whole creation theory is beyond any technology that we have atm and it will take a lot of research before we can come to a conclusion. I believe in some sort of God, however I think the bible and Christianity have it all wrong. I just think that many people use it because Christianity is a very hopeful religion and many people cling on Hope. Organized religions are very structured as well with their little scriptures and head figures. I don't know how anyone with a little education could believe in some of the stories in the bible. Its all your beliefs, I get it. You can live your life how you wanna live. (Which is not something some Christians say when pastors force Christianity down their children's throats.

I do accept that most "Christians" are pretty wrong, but that doesn't mean there's not the minority of them that actually are real Christians.

KleenX

Iron
1.)seriously? yes. 2.)is god magical or something? yes. Here's a comparison from a video game perspective: Did Herocraft just appear from random happenings and mutations? I don't think so. there was a creator. Kainzo. so why would there not be a creator of our world? 3.)Why don't we all just pray for unlimited fuel? you can. But if you don't have faith, then it's no use. 4.)Doesn't God love us all? yes. but that doesn't mean He will give us everything we demand from Him. 5.)Oh we have to pray to god? no, you don't have to, but it helps you. 6.)I thought God is all knowing doesn't he know when we need fuel? God made everything how it is for a reason, and God uses these things to test you.

You did not read some of my post. I agreed that there had to be something. However I don't believe in Christianity's stories and beliefs of God. By something I mean something that created us. A plan, a people, a God.
What is faith? Is it that we just have to have to belief in something we have no first hand proof of. I want to see an angel, God, something. I, myself, have no first hand proof of God. When I do I will believe in him. I will remind you that I am being raised in a christian household. My grandmother is especially religious and doesn't miss a day in church. I still don't believe in God, or at least any organized religions version I have encountered.

Also God gave your friends what they demanded of him. If we HAVE to have faith in God for him to show us that he loves us then this God doesn't sound like a Creator. It sounds like he is plagued with Human qualities such as selfishness, want, and narcissism.

Weikauno

Coder
You did not read some of my post. I agreed that there had to be something. However I don't believe in Christianity's stories and beliefs of God. By something I mean something that created us. A plan, a people, a God.
What is faith? Is it that we just have to have to belief in something we have no first hand proof of. I want to see an angel, God, something. I, myself, have no first hand proof of God. When I do I will believe in him. I will remind you that I am being raised in a christian household. My grandmother is especially religious and doesn't miss a day in church. I still don't believe in God, or at least any organized religions version I have encountered.

Also God gave your friends what they demanded of him. If we HAVE to have faith in God for him to show us that he loves us then this God doesn't sound like a Creator. It sounds like he is plagued with Human qualities such as selfishness, want, and narcissism.

Faith is belief that it is possible and He will do it for you. If you don't think He will actually help you, then what is the use? If you don't believe something exists, then how can you ask it for anything? and proof is all around you, you said it yourself, there had to be a creator, with how complex our universe is. And my friends didn't demand it, they asked for it, and God gave it to them because they trusted in Him. And we don't have to have faith in Him to show us that He loves us. The gift of life, and freedom of choice is enough itself to show that God loves us. If you don't trust someone, then how can they help you?

and I did read your whole post, I was just answering the questions.

KleenX

Iron
And my friends didn't demand it, they asked for it

4.)Doesn't God love us all? yes. but that doesn't mean He will give us everything we demand from Him.
Sorry I was copying your wording hoping you would understand where I was arguing. I was talking about your friends, then you said the word demanding so I said demanding. Your making God sound so selfish and only really cares about people who believe in him, meanwhile the churches spam GOD LOVES US ALL. Which is it? How does God show his love without giving us what we pray for? Many people pray for things that do not come true. They had faith in him aswell. Does God not love those people? I disagree with all this Christian Bs. I did say myself that this universe had to have been created by something bigger. I think it could of been an accident or that we are meant for something greater, much greater. The thing I am trying to say is that I don't know how we were created but I definitely think that Christianity doesn't know either, or any organized religion. Organized religion have been used for thousands of years as a tool to keep people hopeful, primarily slaves, and to keep them in check.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
1.)seriously? yes. 2.)is god magical or something? yes. Here's a comparison from a video game perspective: Did Herocraft just appear from random happenings and mutations? I don't think so. there was a creator. Kainzo. so why would there not be a creator of our world? 3.)Why don't we all just pray for unlimited fuel? you can. But if you don't have faith, then it's no use. 4.)Doesn't God love us all? yes. but that doesn't mean He will give us everything we demand from Him. 5.)Oh we have to pray to god? no, you don't have to, but it helps you. 6.)I thought God is all knowing doesn't he know when we need fuel? God made everything how it is for a reason, and God uses these things to test you.
A design does not necessarily need a designer. A bit of paint let's say, falling to the ground. When it hits the ground, a pattern, or design, is formed. Did someone sit there and paint the splash? No, it just happened. Chances, probability, and laws of science all contributed to this; not necessarily a person. Also, entropy is definitely a contributing factor towards the complexity of the universe.
Felt like I should say this.

Weikauno

Coder
Sorry I was copying your wording hoping you would understand where I was arguing. I was talking about your friends, then you said the word demanding so I said demanding. Your making God sound so selfish and only really cares about people who believe in him, meanwhile the churches spam GOD LOVES US ALL. Which is it? How does God show his love without giving us what we pray for? Many people pray for things that do not come true. They had faith in him aswell. Does God not love those people? I disagree with all this Christian Bs. I did say myself that this universe had to have been created by something bigger. I think it could of been an accident or that we are meant for something greater, much greater. The thing I am trying to say is that I don't know how we were created but I definitely think that Christianity doesn't know either, or any organized religion. Organized religion have been used for thousands of years as a tool to keep people hopeful, primarily slaves, and to keep them in check.

I'm not saying God only cares about people who believe in Him, I'm saying that God gives people who believe in Him what they need, not saying that He doesn't do the same for everyone else either though. The concept is, the people who follow His ways will be given gifts that they can use to help other people, and God works through them in that way. God does care about everyone, and everything He does has a reason(unanswered prayers have their reasons in the overall plan). not really the right person to be quoting, but this quote is what needs to be said: "It's all part of the plan." -The Joker.

Weikauno

Coder
A design does not necessarily need a designer. A bit of paint let's say, falling to the ground. When it hits the ground, a pattern, or design, is formed. Did someone sit there and paint the splash? No, it just happened. Chances, probability, and laws of science all contributed to this; not necessarily a person. Also, entropy is definitely a contributing factor towards the complexity of the universe.
Felt like I should say this.
The only rational explanation of life though is a creator, because life can only come from life, it cannot form from non-living entities, as far as we know. Like I said, could natural factors create a watch?

KleenX

Iron
The only rational explanation of life though is a creator, because life can only come from life, it cannot form from non-living entities, as far as we know. Like I said, could natural factors create a watch?

Humans are not a natural factor... So... Who created God? "Life can only come from life"[DOUBLEPOST=1372220827][/DOUBLEPOST]I think this just sums it all up:

Found another one...

Okay I can't heres the part 2:

This guy is amazing...

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
If everyone would believe in Humanist ideals there wouldn't be war or differences. Only reason Humanism isn't popular is due to bad organization of humanists around the world. Only in Norway is there a proper nation wide organization that offers atheist ways of all the tradtionial life ceremonies (Marriage, confirmation, nameday etc.) and who takes part of Norwegian politics working to remove the State Church and other christian influenced stuff in official systems.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
"The bible is the word of God. It says so in the bible."
Proverbs 13:6-7

It comes right before the story of when Christopher Robin first meets Winnie The Pooh, and right after the story of when pigs fly.

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
"The bible is the word of God. It says so in the bible."
Proverbs 13:6-7

It comes right before the story of when Christopher Robin first meets Winnie The Pooh, and right after the story of when pigs fly.
I can't make you but I will ask in a respectful manner that if your not serious, then please stay off this thread. I don't wont it to get off topic again. Thank u

vallad_centrius

Legacy Supporter 2
you know glob and others who think God is not real, if you think it that way then look at this viewpoint i have..
(Btw i am just posting my realization, i dont want to argue or anything)

... i will put it your way.. i have been an atheist before highschool.. so if i sum up my mind today.. (i am now a Christian, and forever will be)..

IF God is not real.. if all the religions is not real.. there is no Creator there is no Savior ..
then... what is the reason why we Live? what is our purpose then?..
i mean its no use now.. do we just live a happy life, face problems and just die? and after a few years everybody will forget about you.... placing the life spent on this world as worthless...
try looking at your life.. you just die in the end and people will forget about you... if we die.. our emotions and memories will die too.. so what is the use trying to enjoy your life if you will just forget everything about it when you die? to be honest.. i have came to this realization when i was grade 6... elementary.. and i have never felt so dead.. We Are Living a useless Life..

Living... Facing Problems... Enjoying Life to the Fullest... Dying... Forgetting Everything.. USELESS..
doesnt matter if you make every second of your life count.. cause if you die, you are erased.. your memories and everything.. its true you may be remembered by others.. but what you have lived for.. you will forget cause you are erased from existence..cause you are DEAD..
Summing it all up.. you are living to die, to be forgotten..
if all of us would come to this realization.. i bet 80% of the people today are already dead.. cause it is better to just Die and forget everything now ... than to live a life in this evil world full of pain and die, regretting from the decisions made and forget everything

haha... if this is Life... i would have blowed up my home.. i am not joking.. i am serious...

but alas! there is a God, with purpose and reason.. and i dont know about you guys.. but i will continue to hold on to that..
i may not convince you to believe in God but i will be praying for you guys..

i hope you have a great day today.. ~ God Bless

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
you know glob and others who think God is not real, if you think it that way then look at this viewpoint i have..
(Btw i am just posting my realization, i dont want to argue or anything)

... i will put it your way.. i have been an atheist before highschool.. so if i sum up my mind today.. (i am now a Christian, and forever will be)..

IF God is not real.. if all the religions is not real.. there is no Creator there is no Savior ..
then... what is the reason why we Live? what is our purpose then?..
i mean its no use now.. do we just live a happy life, face problems and just die? and after a few years everybody will forget about you.... placing the life spent on this world as worthless...
try looking at your life.. you just die in the end and people will forget about you... if we die.. our emotions and memories will die too.. so what is the use trying to enjoy your life if you will just forget everything about it when you die? to be honest.. i have came to this realization when i was grade 6... elementary.. and i have never felt so dead.. We Are Living a useless Life..

Living... Facing Problems... Enjoying Life to the Fullest... Dying... Forgetting Everything.. USELESS..
doesnt matter if you make every second of your life count.. cause if you die, you are erased.. your memories and everything.. its true you may be remembered by others.. but what you have lived for.. you will forget cause you are erased from existence..cause you are DEAD..
Summing it all up.. you are living to die, to be forgotten..
if all of us would come to this realization.. i bet 80% of the people today are already dead.. cause it is better to just Die and forget everything now ... than to live a life in this evil world full of pain and die, regretting from the decisions made and forget everything

haha... if this is Life... i would have blowed up my home.. i am not joking.. i am serious...

but alas! there is a God, with purpose and reason.. and i dont know about you guys.. but i will continue to hold on to that..
i may not convince you to believe in God but i will be praying for you guys..

i hope you have a great day today.. ~ God Bless
Not to be a prick, but, how is that a realization? You backed atheism so much that you scared yourself into being a Christian? Not important though. Human beings (Of all or no religion, faith or life style.) need to stop being so ignorant. Life is not about whether you will be remembered. Its not about being forgotten or living on in the hearts of others. Its about living. Just enjoy life, you can't let ideals get you down. Plus, who the fuck cares what others think anyways?

We humans try to live based on the ideas our society have. Meaning, murder, stealing and other laws exist (Not to say I disagree with them, but this is my example). If I told someone I could go murder or steal, they would laugh at me and say that I am not allowed. Well yes I am allowed, its just some words a higher up said, he's still just human. Now, I wouldn't ever kill without good reason, so no worries. We follow these words blindly because its our life now.

At the end of the day, you must keep an open mind. You need to realize the world as it should be and how it is. And do me a favor, bob_de_blastoise and other Christians, do not become extremists. Its fine to believe in something if it helps you get through the day, but the moment it starts to dictate your life and the moment you feel that others need to believe too, is the moment you become my enemy. You must let people come to the conclusion on their own,

Life does not care whether you are right or wrong, if you truly wish to win, you must overcome all obstacles.