• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bible/come to Jesus

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Acherous What on earth could you disagree with? I'm underlining the accuracy of many of your comments.

I could ask you the same thing about a post or two of mine you've rated disagree. I rated it disagree because I don't agree with your argument. You're saying the same thing over and over.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I repeat it because I believe it to be true. Obviously you do not, and I will accept that. Despite this being a repeat of your argument.

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
God caused the big bang, making all dis shit happen, blah blah blah, the end. Does that solve the problem? It allows science to enforce what 'god' may or may not have done.

Weikauno

Coder
God caused the big bang, making all dis shit happen, blah blah blah, the end. Does that solve the problem? It allows science to enforce what 'god' may or may not have done.

that is a possibility. solves the problem for some, but not for some others. really, science should work together more with religion instead of putting it down, and vice verses

globjako2

ICE ICE ICE!
Once again you are looking at basic evidence taken out of context. You have to understand (As I have stated many times) the history of the church. When you make arrogant semi sarcastic comments trying to sound ever so logical you underline your poor understanding. bob_de_blastoise just say something if you find all this innapropriate on your thread.

You fail to see that I've stalemated you a total of two times and you called me out on being "inappropriate". I can understand how a logical answer is a foreign concept to you, so you treat is like some object that could only be conceived from immaturity and sarcasm, but try to think about my argument, what I'm trying to get across, and why every argument that I've heard about goodness and love being only obtained from the bible is pure horse shit.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
You fail to see that I've stalemated you a total of two times and you called me out on being "inappropriate". I can understand how a logical answer is a foreign concept to you, so you treat is like some object that could only be conceived from immaturity and sarcasm, but try to think about my argument, what I'm trying to get across, and why every argument that I've heard about goodness and love being only obtained from the bible is pure horse shit.
No, you continually find minor contradicitions and falsely believe that they prove your entire point. Have you actually read a word of the bible? And no, I was not saying your arguments were innapropriate, I was suggesting both of our arguents were innapropriate for the thread.[DOUBLEPOST=1372172155,1372171924][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I can see acherous pulled the maturity card in the 'funny pictures make me go haha' thread.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
He uses a picture to state a fact, so what?
In this argument atleast it is entirely untrue. Petty leaps of logic must be knocked down so that people are not tricked. Its not unsimilar to saying, "How could God have created that tree if he is up in the sky like the bible says? *chuckles smugly* checkmate son" bob_de_blastoise is this getting out of hand?

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
No, you continually find minor contradicitions and falsely believe that they prove your entire point. Have you actually read a word of the bible? And no, I was not saying your arguments were innapropriate, I was suggesting both of our arguents were innapropriate for the thread.[DOUBLEPOST=1372172155,1372171924][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I can see acherous pulled the maturity card in the 'funny pictures make me go haha' thread.

They may be minor but there are so many of these contradictions and flaws that make it a major issue. While globjako may be a bit aggressive in making his points for the most part they are valid and I don't see how they're inappropriate at all for this thread.

As for the picture, if you wish to speak to me about matters that aren't associated with this thread you may contact me via pm.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Well to be fair, faith is not a fact, but a mass opinion. Its something you just need to believe in. While little do we have proof of god's existence.
I entirely agree. Both sides are just opinions in the end.

Also, Do you understand the difference between a fact and an opinion Etkenn?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I entirely agree. Both sides are just opinions in the end.

Also, Do you understand the difference between a fact and an opinion Etkenn?

Atheism isn't an opinion because we don't think that God doesn't excist, that's Agnostics (They are not entirely sure wether it excists or not, but they don't wanna spend their lives believing in something with so little evidence), we atheists know for a fact that god doesn't excist. (Backed up by Science and common sense)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Atheism isn't an opinion because we don't think that God doesn't excist, that's Agnostics (They are not entirely sure wether it excists or not, but they don't wanna spend their lives believing in something with so little evidence), we atheists know for a fact that god doesn't excist. (Backed up by Science and common sense)
And athesist always say that theists are closed minded... Well of course you are right, And everyone else is wrong. How could I respond to such a well reasoned argument that you put out?

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Believe me, if Theists are close minded, so are atheists lol. We honestly will never disprove or prove god to be real. Just like we will never know how the earth was made. Unless extremes come into factor (God showing up/time machine invented) So its all just theory. <-- There is some science for you.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
And athesist always say that theists are closed minded... Well of course you are right, And everyone else is wrong. How could I respond to such a well reasoned argument that you put out?

You can't.

Believe me, if Theists are close minded, so are atheists lol. We honestly will never disprove or prove god to be real. Just like we will never know how the earth was made. Unless extremes come into factor (God showing up/time machine invented) So its all just theory. <-- There is some science for you.
Sorry but we can't disprove something that has no evidence for its excistence to begin with.