• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

any unwritten rules you're not sure about? just ask!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hell's volatile nature makes it impossible to effectively "keep track" of what goes on - due to the majority of hell being abused by Ghasts and their TNT.

Logging out to avoid PVP is illegal - we will punish those who do this often. We're working on a plugin that will keep players logged in.

Ultimately, the donor bank area will have inherit design flaws when it comes to entering / leaving - its been around since before there was PVP - we'll be redesigning this system to not allow donors to not have an instant 'oh shit' button. It takes time tho.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
yeah, i was tempted many times to use my vault bind key to escape a player, but it's not honorable, i prefer to die, and lost everything on me, more than just warp away, some raging ninja fox from Kumo can tell, even after long run, i didn't teleported away ;)

but, since not everyone is like me, the best should to have a warming up to 10-20 sec, and interrupted warp for minutes after taking damage, it could be possible, but maybe hard to code, i don't know, i very rarely code something

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
usual rules on war: same as usual rules in peace, the only thing changing is : people get angry to each others, raiding inside others town, emptying chests, killing women, raping animals...

except that mayors can still just use the commands they got to protect their town, so war or not, it's still peace inside the town.

in fact, usually, a war is more consuming money than what you can get by the war, so we don't really make wars.

but the pvp map come soon, and the spells will be hidden in this map, so people will want to travel in pvp, and others will wait them, and murders will come!

ForTehZZZ

Coal
Lava Dumping:

Is it allowed to lava dump in the Wilderness? Yes or no? I know it is allowed in towns by Mayors/SIC/Citizens as a form of defence, but in the wilderness?

Also, how about in applying towns in a wilderness?

Any Clarification on the two block to enter rule?

My town, Chriton, has had some... "visitors" who in the past have destroyed blocks, such as iron doors, but "replaced" them by placing them in a random position...

Sure, we honestly couldn't care less, its a joke... hahaha :confused: ?

Well yesterday i got banned for "griefing".

I destroyed 2 blocks of glass. And when i approached that window with nothing but glass, to simply replace it, i was attacked. And that person was 100% aware, via chat and the fact i was holding glass, that i was only going to replace the window.

I was attacked however, and so in an attempt to fulfill the "replacing rule" i placed the two glass blocks on the floor just as i was killed.

With all this in mind. Was i in the wrong? If the people in the first paragraph get away with such an act, why shouldn't i? Especially since i did try to replace it in the exact same spot too!

And in fact. We have received quite worse on our town. Inapropriate pixel art (if you can call it that) on our walls, demolition of buildings, etc. and yet i get banned for 2 glass blocks...

Please clarify this Kainzo for your members and your mods/admins. We all seem equally ignorant on the matter

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
this is not the official answer to your question, but just my advice:

do NOT brake someone stuff if you can't replace it right after the breaking. if i was you and needed to brake a glass, i would take glass and come back BEFORE breaking the glass

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
It wasn't someone from ORE that griefed right? I know we broke blocks such as dirt but we replaced them right after. I don't think you should be banned. And while Chriton tries to recover from this, I will not raid or attack, and I will try to persuade my fellow raiders to hold off as well.

-Howdanrocks

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
If you are mayor of a township, but conjoined with a capital city. Does the mayor or sic of the capital town have the right to remove the person as mayor of the town.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Is there a complaint/problem thread somewhere? I'm having an issue with the modpack from Heroes Discussion.

BuddahHopper

The Crayon
Situation: Few minutes ago I ended up killing MD_Bay, found his bed/spawn point, and continued to kill him.

Result: He ended up telling me what I was doing was illegal (That specific situation, i was unable to find any rules on camping a players bed), anyway, I killed him, broke his bed, killed him, and replaced his bed. Then he asked me to stop.

Question: Is what I was doing illegal? I know it boarders harassment, but I kept going until he asked me to stop, so I personally don't consider it harassment since I did not persist in killing him after how many times I had killed him previously* before he asked me to stop.

Short version: bed side spawn killing, Illegal or no?
Thanks.
-BH

BuddahHopper

The Crayon
Ouch accidentally broke a rule. Thanks for the clarify. <3

Note: This should be added to the formal wiki rule list under the pvp section
-BH

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Bed spawn camping is a delicate subject because if the player repeatedly attacks you after spawning, its like invincibilty. So you can break beds as long as theyre replaced immidiately after you break it.

Logging out during pvp should be a written rule, that is enforced, because MD_Bay logged out during pvp 7 times (no joke) to avoid pvp. And h got a warning obviously, but like a lot of the newer players, they dont know that when you log into a multiplayer server, you are basically invincible for a few seconds, and that brings an unfair advantage for someone like me who is crafter when fighting a rogue/warrior, because they can kill me wihin seconds