• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

any unwritten rules you're not sure about? just ask!

So, I don't know if this was covered but:

The names used here are purely for the purpose of telling the concept, and have no material meaning in game.

So let's say Trazil places a bounty on MunchlaxZero, and MunchlaxZero is just trying to level. Trazil follows MunchlaxZero around, until Jreems wants MunchlaxZero's bounty. So Jreems attacks MunchlaxZero for his bounty, but Trazil steals the kill, thus making the bounty last longer in PvE. Is this legal?

Apologies to Trazil, MunchlaxZero, and to a lesser extent Jreems, I was just using your names as placeholders.
It is illegal if the intent is to permanently keep the bounty on to harass the user, however you are allowed to get someone else to place a bounty for the soul purpose of you being able to get the selected person into combat.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Staff member
Guide
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Maximum Supporter X
It is illegal if the intent is to permanently keep the bounty on to harass the user, however you are allowed to get someone else to place a bounty for the soul purpose of you being able to get the selected person into combat.
^

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Staff member
Guide
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Maximum Supporter X
Thread cleaned, stay on topic.

@XARXU - You're not the hero this server needs, stop acting like you are. You're extremely close to a forum ban, stop staff bashing.

Nashah

Maximum Supporter X
Is there any rule about building a town too close to a graveyard, dungeon or spawn? Is it the normal 100 blocks away or is it different? (sorry if this has been asked before, couldn't find it after some searching)

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Tier 8
Is there any rule about building a town too close to a graveyard, dungeon or spawn? Is it the normal 100 blocks away or is it different? (sorry if this has been asked before, couldn't find it after some searching)
I would assume it's the usual 100.