• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Alator's skin studio!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Was crazy busy putting the finishing touches on the spawn city the last couple days. Will be able to get to these now, sorry :(

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
Was crazy busy putting the finishing touches on the spawn city the last couple days. Will be able to get to these now, sorry :(

I just realized you're an architect. I was hoping to become an architect myself. I actually just found some mossy cobble which will be good for building... but for now its in a hidden LWC chest with many traps around it...

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
@Alator , the time has come for a Skin update!

The work you did on my previous skin was wonderful, and I hope to keep the "commando look" but I'm no longer a beastmaster, nobody is! With my beloved class removed, I am now a caster going for Necro. I still want the ghast mask, and the general look and purpose of my skin. But can you remove the axe for maybe a sacrifice dagger, or something else that makes sense, and just make it look like my old skin had a bad run-in with the dark arts?

If there's anybody who could figure out what to do with that request, it's you!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
@Dielan999
Axe -> Rune
legpouch ->dagger
hands color
front rune
shoulder rune
arm scar

Didn't want to change it TOO much :)

@Theazian
Tried something new with yours because you wanted so many things, haha.
azian - er, narrow eyes/skin tone ?
monk - serious face
kung-fu - headband
ninja - dark outfit
wizard - 'color changing' eyes (watch the eyes as the head moves around)
zen - no shoes :D

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Haha, sure! and @earpus96 I'll get to yours either tonight or tomorrow!

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
Can I have a business suit w/ american flag on the back, and surprise me with an epic looking head? thanks

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
I really liked my old skin, but with the removal Beastmaster I need a new skin :D

I'd like to request a ninja-themed skin.

Thank you :D

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Hey Turtle. I picked up a part time job and am still working on my thesis. I'll get to this as soon as i can, sorry.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Hey buddy, can I get a Dreadknight type looking skin? I'll probably never use it so place it low on your list of things to do.