• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Alator's skin studio!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
If you want any changes, feel free to let me know!

@Toad
Er, a ranger in a suit?
]

@Tropicz
My first attempt at a grass skirt, haha

@Tyronus
Added a bow. Continued the flap of the robe around to the side of the body and cleaned up the transition from body to top of-leg. If you want more significant tweaks by me let me know. I wasn't sure how far I was allowed to edit it.

@Valyou3
Sorry, no space for pouches.

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
amaizing. if you want you can add a diamond axe i would like the colors to be changed slightly. i was thinking the head could be changed slightly thank you though. and maybe the right shoulder could have a like a god of war shoulder piece if that makes sense (that would be BOSS).

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Due to the limits of the Minecraft skin system I can't have something on only one shoulder, sorry. I'll make those edits for you tomorrow, getting late :)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry about the delay; getting crazy with end-of-the-semester shenanigans. I may not be able to finish your skins for a few more days.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Okay, weekend-time. Will finish up those two requests.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
@RumpTroll
Santa hat!

@Tyronus
I added an axe and shoulder things. Be more specific about the head. What do you want changed? I'm not a mind reader, haha.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
It is possible for you to make a ranger skin that is hard to spot in the forest (like a camo)
I don't mind a bow on the back either :p

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
It is possible for you to make a ranger skin that is hard to spot in the forest (like a camo)
I don't mind a bow on the back either :p
Any particular biome, or just a general camo?

Also, I gave you a +1 for the Monty Python quote in the signature :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I would like a Knight skin. Armor, many details, but one important thing: I want to have some personality in him, so is it possible to have some of the face visible in a way it looks badass/cool? Also i want him to look like a knight leader (since i'm mayor of a knight-themed town and will be it on the new map too). I hope this is possible, if not, you can make some Knight-themed skin that looks cool.