• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Alator's skin studio!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
@Dielan9999
Edits are subtle as to not change it too much, tell me if you notice, haha.
  • Whoever made that skin went heavy on the noise. Toned it down a bit on the shirt.
  • Redid the axe blade ( I know it doesn't quite fit, but the original was just too small
  • Added a third color to the leg camo.
  • Leather steel-toed boots.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
@Dielan9999
Edits are subtle as to not change it too much, tell me if you notice, haha.
  • Whoever made that skin went heavy on the noise. Toned it down a bit on the shirt.
  • Redid the axe blade ( I know it doesn't quite fit, but the original was just too small
  • Added a third color to the leg camo.
  • Leather steel-toed boots.

I like it!

But do you think you can make the axe just one sided? For the sake of space, it's not cut off too badly but if you think you can make it better with just one side to the blade go right ahead, I'll use this skin anyway XD

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Hmm. If you think it's fine then I'd say keep it as is. If you really wanted a bigger blade I can, but it would probably end up looking like a woodcutting axe more than a battle axe.

@Kingtom I'm crashing for the night. I'll get to yours tomorrow.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
@Kingtom

@Hydroking77
Tried to envision you standing on a pine leaf block with one over your head. This is what I came up with.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
D'oh! This skin is amazing, but I keep forgetting things when I ask for things. My Image of a "Cleric" is more like a white mage type thing, while most people think of like a holy warrior bashing people's brains out with a mace. If it's possible, could I have it without armour, and have it purely robed? I'm really sorry for the trouble ): I should have been more specific. If this is too much trouble, or you're busy, or anything, I understand completely. Thanks for this skin though :)

Maybe something like this but not like, exactly like this. You know, similarly robed but not the exact same white design with red things at the bottom. Thanks again!
images

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Ahhhhh crap. Okay, I'll make you a new one.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Please may I request a sort of Troppical looking warrior with a dia shoval on his back and some sort of mask that looks badass. Kinda vague but i trust your judgement. Thanks

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
can you put a bow on the back and maybe put your little spin on it. make it look kool please.

Attachments

• nether-hunter.png
    nether-hunter.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 10

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2
@Alator could you do my LARP (Live Action Role Play) Character, I have no pictures except for the costume but I will give detail as well, so give it a try if you dare? :)

Human Warrior (Medieval Ages)
Skin Color: white (Human)
Head: Brown Long Hair/Hood UP (Included in Cloak)
Body: Black Shirt
Legs: Brown Pants
Back/around Body/hood: Cloak with Blue Trim
Waist: Belt, Pouches(Pouch Optional)
Boots: Brown or Black

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Woah, lot of orders! I'll get on them tonight.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
@Kingtom if you are going to do something, may as well to it awesome! Go ahead and re-download your skin. I changed a few little things that were bugging me on the legs and under-body.

Everyone else, I'm working on them now.