• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Alator's skin studio!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Working on some skins on weekends when I'm home.

Just a head up to users with my older skins:
Some point in the recent past, Minecraft changed the way it renders skins. The underside of the head and the underside of the hat have been rotated by 180 degrees. This can be easily fixed, but I strongly suggest you have someone check for you to see if those parts of your skin is backwards. Mine was, and I had to change it.

From this point on, however, I will be compensating for the new skin template.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Like, the blue cat-things?

Corriban

Coal
Could I request a minecraft skin that looks like my avatar? I would love to run around the place as Pit from Kid Icarus so much. I understand if you can't.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
@strongholdx

Not as cute as your current skin, no, haha. But still better than attempt #1

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
would like to request an new skin based off of my nickname -tha mole-, or something to that, just getting tired of the engineer i have withg a robe!

Thanks aheasd of time Moejunur

spartanfan17

Legacy Supporter 2
Hello Alator I will be Requesting a skin could you please make me some sort of spartan (Not Halo). I really would really like the helmet too be a silver color. Thanks for your time!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
@Corriban

I had to take a few liberties with it due to the way Minecraft renders the skins.

Corriban

Coal
Awesome! Thank you Alator.

EDIT!

I have found that there are some changes I must request.

1. Can you give him a more serious look? Like if he was about to face a boss
2. Some wings would be nice, but not necesarry.
3. Make the laurel crown go a little bit on the front.

This is all I would really. Like.

Thanks

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
Hello,
I'd like to request a spartan warrior skin, the ancient spartans not the ones from Halo. I think it would look nice with the red cape piece that goes around the neck and goes down the back with a gold pin to keep it together. then the leggings and the leather sandals. I would also like him to be muscular in the way that they are, but not to muscular. If you could make one with no helmet that would be great. And you're welcome to add/remove anything that will make it look nice but I'd like it to be pretty realistic looking.​
- Thanks​