• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Alator's skin studio!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Loremaster
Tier 7
Wow, lots to do! Was away th9is past weekend, but will be catching up on it as soon as I can!

Hey @Alator! I was just wondering if you could make me a skin that is a combination of a couple of things.

1) I would like it to be a rogue like skin (a lot like my current one), but not a ranger/outdoor man skin.
2) I would like either dual iron swords (pretty sure that's impossible though :p) or a bow.
3) My favorite colors are black and white and a tiny bit of neon green
4) I don't want him smiling.
5) I want it to be a bit unique.
6) You can use my current skin as a guide :)

Sorry about all the guidelines, but I'm thinking that it might make your job a bit easier.

Cheers!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Loremaster
Tier 7
@MoeJunur You skin is done, but I'm having some minor computer issues, so I'll upload it tomorrow at work

@EveryoneElse I can complete one skin every 1-2 days due to time constraints, so be patient, they'll get done!

Yo Alator, I beleive I made an edit to my last post saying that I had some edits that would be nice, while not necesarry. Just really a more serious look.

Hey, was wondering if you could make me a skin?

I usually have a walrus as a skin and have always had it. Maybe just a walrus skin with some clothes or something. Thanks :D

Could you make a Thief like skin, dark , unknown and mysterious. If it is possible that would be epic, if not ill make my own!

Could you make me a ranger skin, using the greens of the pine and oak leaves on a cloak, maybe with a quiver on his back? I don't mind if the hood is up or down, I just would like a more camouflaged skin. Thank you!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Loremaster
Tier 7
Blech, busy with other stuff again. I'll try to have the latest requests done by the end of the week.

I know your snowed in with lots of requests for skins, sadly I have another request to add to your list! :D

I'm looking for a dark thief type of skin. To make a better picture of it i'll make a list of specific things I want added to make it easier for you.
1. I want it to have a cool hood, somewhat like yours except gray etc..
2. I want it to have cool ender eyes, but they don't have to be purple actually I would prefer if they weren't more of a dark color :).
3. It should have a cool diamond sword on his back if you could do that.
4. A cool none flash design overall, nothing that really stands out (Like I said I want it to be a dark thief type of skin)
It doesn't have to be perfect as long as I know you tried! Thanks! :)

Lets throw another one on there.

I would like a skin that looks like this picture.

Code:
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkVGuukphJ4mxKOgwCg8J78n8I_HTlb290FmzMW-D9xjAcjNpM1dLBLeLD
Thanks in advance Alator :)