• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD]Aetherius Dominion - Kingdom - Neutral

I was invited to Volantis, but I was declined, so they told me to move here. I guess here's my application.
IGN: killer2themx
Location | Time zone: Pacific
Link to your whitelist application: I don't have it, but I am whitelisted.
How long have you been on HC: I started in around 2012, but I kinda quit a month after starting.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and yes.
What towns have you been in: Harmondale
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I am going to leave because they are right next to spawn so we keep getting raided.
Why do you want to join: I want to join because I need protection and I love helping with big projects and I think I could help.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am funny, somewhat well-known, and kind.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay an administrative fee of 50c
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Encourage new players so we build a stronger community. Consider putting their stuff in a chest and let them know you’ve done this. Teach people instead of laughing at them. Encourage them to keep trying.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: No... but I will.
Tell us about yourself: I am a funny guy who loves MIneCraft. I spend lots of time on it while balancing it out with all my sports I play. I am a sportsman, a comedian, a nice guy, and someone who is excellent in a community!
Referrals: None.

I was invited to Volantis, but I was declined, so they told me to move here. I guess here's my application.
IGN: killer2themx
Location | Time zone: Pacific
Link to your whitelist application: I don't have it, but I am whitelisted.
How long have you been on HC: I started in around 2012, but I kinda quit a month after starting.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and yes.
What towns have you been in: Harmondale
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I am going to leave because they are right next to spawn so we keep getting raided.
Why do you want to join: I want to join because I need protection and I love helping with big projects and I think I could help.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am funny, somewhat well-known, and kind.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay an administrative fee of 50c
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Encourage new players so we build a stronger community. Consider putting their stuff in a chest and let them know you’ve done this. Teach people instead of laughing at them. Encourage them to keep trying.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: No... but I will.
Tell us about yourself: I am a funny guy who loves MIneCraft. I spend lots of time on it while balancing it out with all my sports I play. I am a sportsman, a comedian, a nice guy, and someone who is excellent in a community!
I am also very excited to help with the building of the different projects! I am also wondering whether I need to pay for the taxes right away? If not, do I have to pay them eventually? And does Prometheus have walls and gates because if not, I can help with those.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
Ok killer2themx, we at Prometheus will give you a shot. I noticed you were a little argumentative with both your whitelist app http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/killer2themxs-white-list-app.31335/ and with your Volantis app.
What? I got an invitation from LightningCape though... Whatever.
this stuff will not be tolerated. Things are ran this way for a reason. Please keep this in mind, and enjoy your stay at Prometheus.

Please check your inbox.

zxgoldenxz

Coal
IGN: zxgoldenxz
Location | Time zone: Florida | EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/zxgoldenxzs-whitelist-application.46622/ (And just to clarify just incase it isnt clear in there, No one but me has access to this account now)
How long have you been on HC: A few weeks on my older account, 1 day on this one
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have TS, use it frequently and have a mic
What towns have you been in: Newerth, which was a long time ago
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Went inactive due to school issues.
Why do you want to join: This is a massive Kingdom, and the recruitment phase seems rather interesting. Also some good rules set in place.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can donate items to upgrade the town and complete projects, and i'm also a good guy to be around.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I've read them multiple times
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: You must Spec into a secondary class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Tied between Be a Good Sport/Play with your Team, not against it. These appeal to me because i enjoy operating with teams and i enjoy good PvP experiences where both players exchange their gfs and treat each other with respect
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all, Following the rules is fun ;p
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I am active, I also work hard when given a task. In games/servers with classes i always enjoy going the Highest Risk Highest reward classes, like ones that require self debuffs and low health values etc. and high mobility classes (In this case, Dragoon). I enjoy mining and farming in my spare time or when resources are needed. I'm also a really strong pvper, as it is my favorite thing to do in Minecraft. Outside of MC, I know 4 languages, am funny, and serious when required. I treat others with respect, and i'm usually calm. I play a variety of games outside of MC, but I always find at least some time to spend playing Minecraft.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
@zxgoldenxz A few things, first and foremost being your ban appeal on your other server not being overturned because of mass griefing as referenced on your whitelist app. Unfortunately we have no way of proving it was you or not. Second it shows that your other account piffy22 was temp banned for xraying. Both of these are actions that are both suspicious in nature and dangerous for a town environment. So I am sorry to say that we at Prometheus will not be able to accept you. Best of luck.

IGN: TheUberNerd
Location | Time zone: Canada, EST.
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__33020#entry23544420
How long have you been on HC: About 1 year.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have TS3 and a working mic.
What towns have you been in: Wisteria, Ched Nasad, Rangpur, Demonswood.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Usually, either to seek PvP opportunities, to join a more active town, or because I wanted to join my friends in another town.
Why do you want to join: I am looking for a very active friendly community to play HC with. I notice that AD does alot of PvP which I thoroughly enjoy.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can assist in gathering materials for AD, and I could also contribute my PvP expertise.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do!
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: One requirement is that you have to specialize into a secondary class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: I think the most appealing is to encourage new players. This is because in order for the HC server to evolve and grow we need to respect our new players and give them a chance to thrive.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: At this moment I don't thing any of the guidelines will get in my way of having fun.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes, I have definitely done that. :)
Tell us about yourself: I am just a kid who enjoys playing Herocraft and the PvP, and RPG scene it has. I also play many other games such as LoL, SF2 and more.

Last edited:

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: TheUberNerd
Location | Time zone: Canada, EST.
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__33020#entry23544420
How long have you been on HC: About 1 year.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have TS3 and a working mic.
What towns have you been in: Wisteria, Ched Nasad, Rangpur, Demonswood.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Usually, either to seek PvP opportunities, to join a more active town, or because I wanted to join my friends in another town.
Why do you want to join: I am looking for a very active friendly community to play HC with. I notice that AD does alot of PvP which I thoroughly enjoy.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can assist in gathering materials for AD, and I could also contribute my PvP expertise.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do!
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: One requirement is that you have to specialize into a secondary class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: I think the most appealing is to encourage new players. This is because in order for the HC server to evolve and grow we need to respect our new players and give them a chance to thrive.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: At this moment I don't thing any of the guidelines will get in my way of having fun.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes, I have definitely done that. :)
Tell us about yourself: I am just a kid who enjoys playing Herocraft and the PvP, and RPG scene it has. I also play many other games such as LoL, SF2 and more.

Accepted. Check your inbox!

IGN: codeman12436
Location | Time zone: US Eastern Time Zone
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-whitelist.46914/
How long have you been on HC: 2 Days, but I play daily. Just joined this server.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No
What towns have you been in: None was reccomended this one.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Never in one
Why do you want to join: I was told to join a town to help me advance. I do chat and play daily. I love helping others and building.
What can you give to us, as a community: I love farming and collecting resources, I can help build but only when told what to build. Easier for me to give players the items and they build it.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I read the rules
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: One requirement is specializing into a secondary class and another is pay an administrative fee of 50c.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be a good sport. If your a good sport then the others should fall into place.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all they are basic and for the good of all members.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I am a friendly and active player. I am new to this server but have been mods on many others. I like talking and helping others. I am eager to join a town because I want to be able to help others and build up an amazing town.
Referrals: BaBomba
Wrong Town sorry. Didnt notice. i was going for Prometheus

Last edited:
Application
IGN: Bighappy227
Location | Time zone: North Carolina, Eastern
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/white-list-application.46966/#post-374993
How long have you been on HC: 2 Days
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have teamspeak, and a mic
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: I wanted to join a community to learn the game, and contribute to the town. I also wanted to proceed into the Aetherius Dominion after the recruitment process, if accepted.
What can you give to us, as a community: A great personality, maturity, I would love to help on town projects, and I would love to participate in group pvp.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize in a second class (I talked to BaBomba and I decided to become a Cleric as all kingdoms could use more healers)
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: I feel the guideline regarding being a good sport in pvp is the most appealing. As a kingdom, a reputation is everything. If everyone in the Dominion is honorable in defeat and kind in victory, the server will respect the Aetherius Dominion.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No I do not. These guidelines seem like ethical rules that should be followed.
Tell us about yourself: I am a current senior at UNC Charlotte, graduating in December. That means I am going to have a lot of free time over Christmas to play minecraft while I wait to start my job in engineering on January 2nd, and I plan on playing during the afternoons at that point. I've played minecraft for several years, but I wanted to try something new, so I joined herocraft! I'm a quick learner, and a lover of RPGs.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
Application
IGN: Bighappy227
Location | Time zone: North Carolina, Eastern
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/white-list-application.46966/#post-374993
How long have you been on HC: 2 Days
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have teamspeak, and a mic
Why do you want to join: I wanted to join a community to learn the game, and contribute to the town. I also wanted to proceed into the Aetherius Dominion after the recruitment process, if accepted.
What can you give to us, as a community: A great personality, maturity, I would love to help on town projects, and I would love to participate in group pvp.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize in a second class (I talked to BaBomba and I decided to become a Cleric as all kingdoms could use more healers)
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: I feel the guideline regarding being a good sport in pvp is the most appealing. As a kingdom, a reputation is everything. If everyone in the Dominion is honorable in defeat and kind in victory, the server will respect the Aetherius Dominion.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No I do not. These guidelines seem like ethical rules that should be followed.
Tell us about yourself: I am a current senior at UNC Charlotte, graduating in December. That means I am going to have a lot of free time over Christmas to play minecraft while I wait to start my job in engineering on January 2nd, and I plan on playing during the afternoons at that point. I've played minecraft for several years, but I wanted to try something new, so I joined herocraft! I'm a quick learner, and a lover of RPGs.

Accepted, check your inbox.

Application

IGN: Dogrules23

Location | Time zone: Pennsylvania, USA

Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__32660#entry23090445

How long have you been on HC: Since July 5, 2013

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I do not use Teamspeak

What towns have you been in: Braavos

Why did you leave them (if applicable): Map was reset I guess

Why do you want to join: I would like to join a town

What can you give to us, as a community: I am very good at giving feedback and ideas to improve

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay for your plot

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Don't be a troll

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope

Tell us about yourself: I am 16 and like to build small houses in caves with redstone contraptions, I enjoy making secret entrances and evolving my house (for example going from dirt to wood, etc.)

Referrals: None, liked the sound of the name.

Last edited:
Applying to the Aetherius Dominion

Recruitment Process
Standard Recruitment
All who wish to join the Aetherius Dominion will go through the recruitment process in Prometheus. The recruitment process helps new players get a grasp on Herocraft, and veteran players gain insight to how the Dominion functions.
Graduation Requirements

• In order to graduate from the barracks, you must complete the following:
  • Specialize into a secondary class
  • Pay an administrative fee of 50c
  • Pay for the township plot you desire
  • Choose the town you wish to join (Volantis, Prometheus, Sentinel, or Hyperion)
Aside from the requirements, recruits are expected to socialize with the kingdom members through the in-game chat channels and teamspeak channels, so that your fellow citizens can get to know you. You are also expected participate in kingdom activities, such as helping out with kingdom building projects or joining in on raids.
Selective Recruitment
A Noble or Lord of the Dominion can choose to bypass a player through the standard recruitment. Please note that all requirements still apply.
Application
IGN:
Link to your whitelist application:
How long have you been on HC:
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:
What towns have you been in:
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join:
What can you give to us, as a community:
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you need a signature made post a request on this thread.
Signatures, use if you want them.
@WitchOnaRampage
WitchyTag5_zpsf000809f.png

@BrusLi44
fZguEZb.png

@wailingrl
wailing_zps2f034289.png

@Trist95
trist_zps554466ca.png

@Rumblestikk
rumble_zpse468945f.png

@northeaster345
north_zps282baf1b.png

@MichaelRL
michael_zpsd88426da.png

@Jonsoon
jonsoon_zps37c2db80.png

@Johnbaur
johnbaur_zps2b5f772b.png

@LinkEiyu
linkeiyu_zpsad00fda0.png

@leftovers5
leftovers_zps203e9108.png

@Dreadniah
DreadTag2_zpsb87b2b8c.png

@Oudaiesty
oudaiesty_zps37d2f43a.png

@Carbash
carbash_zps1193869b.png

@TrueCorruptor
truecorrupter_zpsec828ab8.png

@earthbinder1121
earth_zps00e26855.png

@Shanok576
shanok_zps41eb0b57.png

@Kyshfyr123
kyshfyre_zpsfcb83292.png

@BaBomba
babomba_zps370d457f.png

@PewPewPewLasers
pewpew_zps095e5743.png

@DiastoliConduit
diastoli_zps6ba8d5a4.png

@Leo2596
leo_zps876055fb.png

@EzMac2099
ezmac_zpsf7218d62.png

@DuskWolfMC
dusk_zpsd20bc154.png

@dast101
dast_zps4e41e530.png

@xchrisbeftwx
xchris_zpsd5e0d2d4.png

@Nashah
nashah_zps8ba8f343.png

I am also making skins to township members and perhaps others as time permits!
Please post below if you would like a custom skin made!
comparison_zps1a617e42.png

EldryImage_zps5ddf4252.png
Regal10_zps511459b3.png
Nameless_zps6336bad2.png
FireAngelSkin2_zps0f2fbeec.png
Multi_zpsa2e594ca.png

canvas_zps04431ded.png

canvas2_zps9a906fc3.png

canvas1_zps9aa53e23.png
Could I have one of those cool signatures?

Welgard

Dirt
IGN: Welgard

Location | Time zone: Masscahusetts, Eastern

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.47058/#post-375700

How long have you been on HC: 2 days

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I have Teamspeak, as well as a mic.

Why do you want to join: A good friend of mine (Bighappy227) recently joined the town. He introduced me to this server, and I am looking to join a community that I can both learn from and contribute to.

What can you give to us, as a community: I love pvp and haven't had the opportunity to try any organized pvp at all yet in this game. Additionally I have a lot of creativity, and sometimes live underground mining for days for whatever my group needs.

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: I have to specialize into a secondary class. I am open to suggestions on this. On other servers I have typically taken the role of a miner, harvesting materials for my friends and myself to use. I would be willing to specialize in something else if the Dominion has unmet needs. For my combat class I would like to play either a Berserker or a Paladin, but I am again open to suggestions.

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it. In any organized community or town, the most important thing is that community. When players work together, and specialize in what the community needs, the community itself becomes stronger and much more cohesive. Players with self-destructive behavior, or actions that harm the community they are a member of, have no place in the Dominion.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No

Tell us about yourself: I am an EMT and tire technician in Massachusetts. Soon I will be a member of the Air Force Reserve for fire protection. I have played tons of different games, and the number one thing that keeps me playing a game is the people I play it with.

Referrals: Bighappy227

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Welgard
Location | Time zone: Masscahusetts, Eastern

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.47058/#post-375700

How long have you been on HC: 2 days

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I have Teamspeak, as well as a mic.

Why do you want to join: A good friend of mine (Bighappy227) recently joined the town. He introduced me to this server, and I am looking to join a community that I can both learn from and contribute to.

What can you give to us, as a community: I love pvp and haven't had the opportunity to try any organized pvp at all yet in this game. Additionally I have a lot of creativity, and sometimes live underground mining for days for whatever my group needs.

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: I have to specialize into a secondary class. I am open to suggestions on this. On other servers I have typically taken the role of a miner, harvesting materials for my friends and myself to use. I would be willing to specialize in something else if the Dominion has unmet needs. For my combat class I would like to play either a Berserker or a Paladin, but I am again open to suggestions.

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it. In any organized community or town, the most important thing is that community. When players work together, and specialize in what the community needs, the community itself becomes stronger and much more cohesive. Players with self-destructive behavior, or actions that harm the community they are a member of, have no place in the Dominion.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No

Tell us about yourself: I am an EMT and tire technician in Massachusetts. Soon I will be a member of the Air Force Reserve for fire protection. I have played tons of different games, and the number one thing that keeps me playing a game is the people I play it with.

Referrals: Bighappy227

Accepted!!!!! Check your inbox.

Mattadoor

Dirt
Application
IGN: Mattadoor

Location | Time zone: Northern Ireland gnt
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.47120/
How long have you been on HC:week
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes and yes
What towns have you been in:none
Why did you leave them (if applicable):none
Why do you want to join: I think the server is fun and looks hard what I like
What can you give to us, as a community: kindness and hard work
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: pay 50c
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: play nice
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes
Tell us about yourself: I love games, I don't like grief and I make friends with other gamers
Referrals:lewisdc123