• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD]Aetherius Dominion - Kingdom - Neutral

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Erm... this thread is on the front page?

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Danda said before it is not official until you have regions. You do not know the requirements for kingdom so you cannot say you have everything but regions.
What she said.

Was not referring to having the needed items to create a region. I was referring to being an organized and successful Kingdom. :p
At this time it does not seem like Kingdoms are something that are intentioned, and will not be for many months at least. Figured that being as successful as we are able to given our tools at hand was worth something :rolleyes:

is this where i apply for township????

im 19, just enjoy playing the game and building. looking to join a town to set up base. help build. make an empire to rule the server world.
im quite active.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
is this where i apply for township????

im 19, just enjoy playing the game and building. looking to join a town to set up base. help build. make an empire to rule the server world.
im quite active.

Yes it is!

Please click this button and copy the application and fill in the blanks. Any questions you are not sure of should be explained in the first three posts of this thread!

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Eldrylars said:
I don't think it's dishonorable at all. I was just saying it would give an opportunity to catch those who try to use the safe zones to get out of combat where as right now it's very hard to do as jumping into the portals eats up most of the timer!
Jack_Reacher said:
People followed me through the portal (@EzMac2099 ) and could have caught me. I had to go through the portal to shake most of THE 20 PEOPLE off of me. I guess we are in agreement here. I'd be all for increasing that timer to require a more "complete" escape.

Lol! @EzMac2099 I know you are a good player but, Jack is so impressed by your l33t skill3z that he feels you are equal to 20 people!

All hail EzMac20ish

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I am also making skins to township members and perhaps others as time permits!
Please post below if you would like a custom skin made! Add pictures or good examples of what you are looking for!
comparison_zps1a617e42.png

EldryImage_zps5ddf4252.png
Regal10_zps511459b3.png
Multi_zpsa2e594ca.png

canvas_zps04431ded.png

canvas2_zps9a906fc3.png

canvas1_zps9aa53e23.png

Application
IGN: SelosBasbarn
Location | Time zone: Honolulu, HI | HST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/selosbasbarn-application.46140/#post-370032
How long have you been on HC: About a Week
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes/Yes
What towns have you been in: None Yet
Why did you leave them (if applicable): NA
Why do you want to join: I want to be a part of an active community. When I get on to play I want to relax and have fun contributing to something that persists even when I am not online.
What can you give to us, as a community: Help, dedication, friendship, time
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize in a Secondary Class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team not against it, This is the reason why I only play multiplayer PC games. I've never created a singleplayer world in this game because to me if there is no one to share it with it is pointless.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: not at all
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes
Tell us about yourself: I'm laid back, I work from home so I am online frequently, I play/sing music, operate a recording studio as a hobby, and occasionally make youtube videos for fun.
Referrals: none

EzMac2099

TNT
People followed me through the portal (@EzMac2099 ) and could have caught me. I had to go through the portal to shake most of THE 20 PEOPLE off of me. I guess we are in agreement here. I'd be all for increasing that timer to require a more "complete" escape.
Lol! @EzMac2099 I know you are a good player but, Jack is so impressed by your l33t skill3z that he feels you are equal to 20 people!

All hail EzMac20ish

Sorry to break it to you guys but I'm only worth about 15, 16 people. definitely not 20... I have no clue why Jack felt the need to exaggerate.

In all honesty he should have just been grateful he didn't turn around and see; The Destroyer of Herocraft! The Ender of all things PvP! The Literally Hitler, @northeaster345 behind him.

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN: SelosBasbarn
Location | Time zone: Honolulu, HI | HST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/selosbasbarn-application.46140/#post-370032
How long have you been on HC: About a Week
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes/Yes
What towns have you been in: None Yet
Why did you leave them (if applicable): NA
Why do you want to join: I want to be a part of an active community. When I get on to play I want to relax and have fun contributing to something that persists even when I am not online.
What can you give to us, as a community: Help, dedication, friendship, time
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize in a Secondary Class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team not against it, This is the reason why I only play multiplayer PC games. I've never created a singleplayer world in this game because to me if there is no one to share it with it is pointless.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: not at all
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes
Tell us about yourself: I'm laid back, I work from home so I am online frequently, I play/sing music, operate a recording studio as a hobby, and occasionally make youtube videos for fun.
Referrals: none

Accepted! Check your inbox.

quintanle

Wood
IGN: Quintan
Location | Time zone: Pst
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/quintanles-application.42208/#post-344058
How long have you been on HC: since july 30th
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: no and no
What towns have you been in: paragon
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: For my friends
What can you give to us, as a community: I like to farm so i can summon chickens
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Be respectful to others and play nice
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Don't kill each other
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Probably
Tell us about yourself: I'm Quintan, the smartest idiot you may ever meet.
Referrals: MrRobotman

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Quintan
Location | Time zone: Pst
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/quintanles-application.42208/#post-344058
How long have you been on HC: since july 30th
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: no and no
What towns have you been in: paragon
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: For my friends
What can you give to us, as a community: I like to farm so i can summon chickens
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Be respectful to others and play nice
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Don't kill each other
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Probably
Tell us about yourself: I'm Quintan, the smartest idiot you may ever meet.
Referrals: MrRobotman

Accepted! Check your inbox.

Flack3

Dirt
IGN: Flack3
Location | Time zone: Estern standard time
Link to your whitelist application: Paid / supported the server, no whitelist application
How long have you been on HC: 1 week
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
What towns have you been in: None, Currently a loner
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: Team work in minecraft is awsome, looks like a very nice township
What can you give to us, as a community: I dont mind doing time consuming work for the prosperity of the township, Love making efficient farms
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Respect/ follow the rules
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: working together to achive great things
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Will be done after I end the post
Tell us about yourself: I'm playing minecraft since alpha version but first time on a rpg server, I already love the concept
Referrals: no

thanks a lot

Last edited:

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Sorry to break it to you guys but I'm only worth about 15, 16 people. definitely not 20... I have no clue why Jack felt the need to exaggerate.

In all honesty he should have just been grateful he didn't turn around and see; The Destroyer of Herocraft! The Ender of all things PvP! The Literally Hitler, @northeaster345 behind him.
Stop being so literally hitler please EzMac.

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Flack3
Location | Time zone: Estern standard time
Link to your whitelist application: Paid / supported the server, no whitelist application
How long have you been on HC: 1 week
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
What towns have you been in: None, Currently a loner
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: Team work in minecraft is awsome, looks like a very nice township
What can you give to us, as a community: I dont mind doing time consuming work for the prosperity of the township, Love making efficient farms
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Respect/ follow the rules
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: working together to achive great things
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Will be done after I end the post
Tell us about yourself: I'm playing minecraft since alpha version but first time on a rpg server, I already love the concept
Referrals: no

thanks a lot

Accepted! Check your inbox