• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD]Aetherius Dominion - Kingdom - Neutral

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN:
Mortartin

Location | Time zone:
CET
Link to your whitelist application:
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-white-listing.45820/#post-368234
How long have you been on HC:
A few days

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:
Yep, yep and Eyep!

What towns have you been in:
Abseloutly NONE!

Why do you want to join:
I were recommended to do so by WitchOnaRampage, a good friend of mine and had others recommend it too!

What can you give to us, as a community:
A quick witty individual who take Things serious, enjoy to build (Though not very good at gathering souls! >_<). I am also capable of Building defenses (Even better when I become an engineer) and have real-life military experience to pull on in terms of such!
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:
Yeap! They are fair, logical and suiting! They are fully understandable!

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:
I do not wish to pick one out. I think they are symbiotic in their own presense. I enjoy knowing that these rules are set to avoid internal struggles, grudges and from turning the place into a dump or landfill of random stuff...

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:
Nope! But I am easily kept entertained so that might be one of the reasons! ;)

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:
Not yet no. I will, however, once done here.

Tell us about yourself:
Not much to tell. I am a proud Dane, I go by the name "Martin" and I am 21, nearly 22 years old. I have a full High School education, served my time with the Danish Royal Life Guard and I am, furthermore, an educated security guard. I speak Danish, English and bits of German.
IGN: scytherX555
Location | Time zone: USA , EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/mah-application-3.44549/
How long have you been on HC: About 3 weeks.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No. I'm VERY shy XD
What towns have you been in: DemonsWood, Khaos.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Arguments, don't feel comfortable, etc.
Why do you want to join: To have a safe place to stay, make friends, and lvl! :D
What can you give to us, as a community: If possible, resources, probably money when I get started as a merchant, etc.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yush
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:

• Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: No clue, probably all of them ^_^
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No. This actually helps!
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: No.
Tell us about yourself: A gamer, really shy in real life XD I'm a great friend if you aren't annoying ^_^
Referrals: Trist95, a long time friend of mine :D We been through a lot of heroes-related stuff

Both of you are accepted! Check your inbox.

Brady3211

Gold
Application
IGN:
Brady3211
Location | Time zone: USA Central Time
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-server.45966/#post-369108
I've been on the server for a few days.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't have teamspeak, and cannot use it because it lags up my computer to the point of not being able to play minecraft.
What towns have you been in: Various unofficial towns in the Ruins. This would be my first official town.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: I want to join this town because it offers a training program that introduces new players to the game a lot more expansively and so that I can join others in the defense of a large nation and the growth of the collection of cities overall.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am good fighter and can build somewhat well. But I'm sure that is what everyone says. I CAN build, but I am not near as imaginative as many of the building I've seen on the serer, and I excel in more fighting based structures because I know how to fight in minecraft and know how to make sure defenses are in order.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: "Specialize into a secondary class".
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: The fact that it really stresses Unity among AD members, and good sportsmanship.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I have now.
Tell us about yourself: I go to high school in Central Texas and run cross-country for my school, I often lead the team in the workouts and I am a good student.
Referrals: None.

--Accidentally forgot to put in my URL to my Whitelist App.; it's in there now.

Last edited:

LinkEiyu

A frightening Cactus!
Application
IGN:
Brady3211
Location | Time zone: USA Central Time
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-server.45966/#post-369108
I've been on the server for a few days.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't have teamspeak, and cannot use it because it lags up my computer to the point of not being able to play minecraft.
What towns have you been in: Various unofficial towns in the Ruins. This would be my first official town.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: I want to join this town because it offers a training program that introduces new players to the game a lot more expansively and so that I can join others in the defense of a large nation and the growth of the collection of cities overall.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am good fighter and can build somewhat well. But I'm sure that is what everyone says. I CAN build, but I am not near as imaginative as many of the building I've seen on the serer, and I excel in more fighting based structures because I know how to fight in minecraft and know how to make sure defenses are in order.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: "Specialize into a secondary class".
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: The fact that it really stresses Unity among AD members, and good sportsmanship.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I have now.
Tell us about yourself: I go to high school in Central Texas and run cross-country for my school, I often lead the team in the workouts and I am a good student.
Referrals: None.

--Accidentally forgot to put in my URL to my Whitelist App.; it's in there now.

Looks pretty good mate. ;D You'll be receiving a PM shortly.

Application
IGN: destroyerer2000
Location | Time zone: Singapore, GMT+8 , SGT
Link to your whitelist application:http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...wnships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__35120
How long have you been on HC: a few months
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: i have a poor quality mic, i dont even know what is teamspeak
What towns have you been in: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: to help out
What can you give to us, as a community: i am a redstone pro, i can help by making redstone contraption for people
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: the guideline "

• No killing other AD members in anger nor ignorance."
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: not really
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes
Tell us about yourself: i am one of those students in my class that is smarter then at least 3/4 of the class
Referrals:none
my whitelist application is somewhere in the page, the page no. is 1757

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Do NOT click any links sent to you through TS, even if it is someone you know and trust. There are people on TS impersonating players and staff. Unless thy speak to you and you know their voice, avoid them.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
@Jonsoon you posted both here and in a new thread just now, but only the new thread shows up on the Forums front page as a thread recently updated - not this one. Do you know why this would be, and is it worth looking into?

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Visit:
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ad-aetherius-dominion-kingdom-neutral.43970/#post-356383
Updates:

Updated the resource lists!
Great work, as a lot of donation have come in and and a couple more areas are taken care of!

I know no one likes to part with them but every little donation helps!
We still need Leather, Cooked Fish and especially Gold/Diamond/Emerald/Iron/Clay/Lapis Blocks. We are also still short on TNT, Oak Logs and Glowstone!

Souls are a constant struggle as we all know, but if you have any extra you will part with send them to a mayor when they are online and make sure to message them so your donation gets counted!
A couple of important notes, we need wheat and pumpkins! Many thousands have been donated into the town banks which does not help as we need them for the Kingdom! Please place all Kingdom items into normal chests and mark them for Kingdom so that we can get those requirements out of the way!

I love to make signatures for townies! Lets show out name on each post, just message me in a conversation or here in this thread and I will make you a sexy Sig!

GoEz

Glowing Redstone
IGN: GoEz
Location | Time zone: CA, PST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/goez-app.46133/
How long have you been on HC: one day lol
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes, i have a mic
What towns have you been in: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: looks awesome and got a great tour from one of your members
What can you give to us, as a community: i like to dig and i get along pretty well with people
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: specialize into secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: play with your team, not against it
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: not from my perspective
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes
Tell us about yourself: i've been away from minecraft since 1.5 and am learning the ropes again. i listen well and like a team mentality. this seems like a sweet group to be a part of. i also like pizza, beer, and long walks on the beach.
Referrals: ALPHESIE - best f'in tour guide in any game i've ever played. give this one a cookie!

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: destroyerer2000

Good morning Destroyerer! your application looks good, as far as Teamspeak goes it's a program that is used to both talk and listen to whats going on, like a large cell phone conversation that everyone is part of. If you are able to get it you will feel much more at home as a lot of the communication is through it, although it is not required.

Accepted!

IGN: GoEz

If Alphesie gets any more cookies he is going to have to start going to the gym again!
Anyhow the application looks good, and I look forward to getting you setup on game!

Accepted!

I will send both of you information soon on how to get started! Watch your forums inbox!

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
@Eldrylars I think there is something funny going on with this thread. When posts are made it doesn't show up in the list on the front page at the forums. Any ideas on who to tag to figure out what's going on?

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
@Eldrylars I think there is something funny going on with this thread. When posts are made it doesn't show up in the list on the front page at the forums. Any ideas on who to tag to figure out what's going on?

@Davros_ @gabizou @Angyles Perhaps?
Thanks for the heads up there

Gabi, could we just get this moved into the townships area as this is as legitimate as it get's save regions?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Danda said before it is not official until you have regions. You do not know the requirements for kingdom so you cannot say you have everything but regions.
What she said.