• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

killer2themx's White List App

IGN: killer2themx
Location and Time: Palo Alto, Pacific Time
Bans: None
Referrals: None
How did I hear about Herocraft: Found it on the server lists
Have you voted: No
Do you agree to these things: Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I play on many servers and I have grown a sense of humor and have also grown to love multiplayer. I found this server and instantly fell in love with it but decided, "I need to get white-listed!" So here I am, trying out. I am very mature, funny, smart, and a good leader.
Special Key: I don't get what the hell it is for me...
Extra Info: I'm awesome... :D

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Reason you should be accepted: I play on many servers and I have grown a sense of humor and have also grown to love multiplayer. I found this server and instantly fell in love with it but decided, "I need to get white-listed!" So here I am, trying out. I am very mature, funny, smart, and a good leader.

Your age is required on the application, and your special key is also required. Please correct both on the application and reply back so I am alerted. Thanks

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

Oh I did not notice your age. The special key is not needed as you do not meet the minimum age required per out ToS and the law COPPA.