• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Well as I said, the Academy could use a insignia of some sort. Maybe Upb34t and Galaxial could do some sort of collab project? Also Dazureus , you need to get online at some point, need to talk about guild masters...or possible a PM?

Dazu has accepted you to council :)

I don't even have internet at home right now :(

Not like I had time to contribute as much as I used to but, we are going to need active councilmen like you Azian!

I look forward to your ideas on improving guild activity and events :)

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Added Azian to the Masters section, marked Madsplatter and Kophka as inactive.
Grats, dude. B)

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: st3pur308​
Current/Mastered Classes: Rogue/none​
Current/ Mastered Professions: Farmer/crafter​
Current Township: Facultas Fumo​
Past Guild Experience: Was once a part of the Academy in Zeal, but never got to participate in any guild activities due to many factors. I joined the Hell Riders which was headed by fellow town member Weynard.​
Why do you want to join the Academy?: I was first enticed into joining due to the organization and overall effectiveness of the guild. The same rings true today. I am impressed with the efficiency and organization that this organization possesses and I would be very grateful if I were included in the union that is the Academy.​
Do you want to be excluded from any particular Team?: I'm not exactly sure yet. I may opt-out of some merc team jobs to prevent any political issues from arising out-of-Guild.​

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Well as I said, the Academy could use a insignia of some sort. Maybe Upb34t and Galaxial could do some sort of collab project? Also Dazureus , you need to get online at some point, need to talk about guild masters...or possible a PM?
I've been trying to find time to get on, but it's hard sometimes. D:

I am all for an insignia project thingie. We actually have a forum thread for that atm, so if they (or anyone else) wanted to discuss or share pics, that's a good place to do it.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Dazureus Awesome! Can't wait to get started contributing to The Academy. I'll be looking forward to not only designing such artistry for The Academy on the Forums, but also as a player in-game as well. Will hopefully be able to talk to you in game sometime soon Dazureus, and find out where we're based at, jobs that I could do, etc, etc.
For the Academy!

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Dazureus Awesome! Can't wait to get started contributing to The Academy. I'll be looking forward to not only designing such artistry for The Academy on the Forums, but also as a player in-game as well. Will hopefully be able to talk to you in game sometime soon Dazureus, and find out where we're based at, jobs that I could do, etc, etc.
For the Academy!
:D Sweet. Now go make an account there, haha.

And if you could let me try to help that could be good too. Not to step on your toes if you're on a roll, but I've been meaning to get some experience making art like this but I tend to be unmotivated unless other people need me to do stuff. This way I might be able to loophole myself into making something original.

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Theazian Dazureus

Of course I can make some artworks for The Academy. Just hit me up with the details somtime. Or if Galaxial is up for a collaboration, we could do that too... Whatever you had in mind.

Dazureus I could send you a few tutorials that I wrote for another forum.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm going to leave this guilde. I was never really part of it to begin with
You may if you want. I'm sorry if you felt excluded, I have actually meant to get you involved. It's tough rounding up people when they're in different timezones.

EDIT: After talking to Detarb in game I'm not sure whether or not he's decided to leave. For the moment I'll keep him on our list.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I will be hiring out our guild for some super advanced duper stuff soon. Requiring IC's and awesome redstone wiring. More details to be given via, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.