• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Call me a backup. I wouldn't be as good in a fight as some others, but if we don't have a whole group I'm happy to try.

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Watter_Bottle
Current/Mastered Classes: Warrior, Rogue, (34 Ranger)
Current/Mastered Professions: Crafter, Mason
Current Township: Valor
Past Guild Experience: Was a vested member of the Crafters guild in the previous map.
Why do you want to join the Academy?: To explore more of Dragon and the players within, to help build some amazing things and get to know some dedicated players who enjoy the game as much as I do.
Do you want to be excluded from any particular Team?: The tag-a-longs, the no doers and those who would gladly make and excuse over helping in reaching a common goal. I want to exclude the cheats and rude players. This game is for enjoyment, why spend your time with trolls.

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Watter_Bottle
Current/Mastered Classes: Warrior, Rogue, (34 Ranger)
Current/Mastered Professions: Crafter, Mason
Current Township: Valor
Past Guild Experience: Was a vested member of the Crafters guild in the previous map.
Why do you want to join the Academy?: To explore more of Dragon and the players within, to help build some amazing things and get to know some dedicated players who enjoy the game as much as I do.
Do you want to be excluded from any particular Team?: The tag-a-longs, the no doers and those who would gladly make and excuse over helping in reaching a common goal. I want to exclude the cheats and rude players. This game is for enjoyment, why spend your time with trolls.
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. I dunno if I can accept you or not ( Dazureus ?) but yes.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
You can accept them, but I can kick them right back out if I don't like them.

Of course, in this case no such thing will happen. Adding Watter to the OP.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm making a thread for the upcoming PVP Tournament on the forum- it's really short-notice but let's try and organize.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I can't wait! Who is going to pay for it, or are we all going to pitch in. I know that Etkenn was wanting a team so even though he isn't in the academy he still could be usefull...

EtKEnn

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
No forum posts, tsk tsk. Have we nobody who wants to participate?

I don't know how many times I have to restate this guys. :[ Mostly everything is written there. That's why we have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.