• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I forgot to make a forums account :( Well just made one and need to be added into the member usergroup ;)

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Okay, so our client wants to know how many people they can expect to be involved.

If you're helping with the job, post about it on heroacademy. We need to get us a headcount.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I couldn't find where to post it fast enough, but I have at least 4 projects going on in Lightforge that I have to attend to. (And tearing down old houses)
EDIT: I am starting construction on the LF AC Guildhall very soon.

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Upb34t

Current/Mastered Classes: Rogue + Caster <- Mastered / Ranger (soon mastered) <- Current

Current/Mastered Professions: Crafter + Smith <- Mastered / [Smith] <- Current

Current Township: Glaciem [Mayor]

Past Guild Experience: Freepers

Why do you want to join the Academy?: I haven't been in a Guild since the Freepers Guild disappeared with the old Zeal map. I've decided that it is time to get into a new guild and stop waiting for someone to remake Freepers. I've seen what great work The Academy did in Zeal and considering all guilds around, The Academy is the best choice for me. I think being loyal and having a good relation with fellow guildmembers is important and because I've seen how consistent The Academy and its members are, I think this Guild is what I've been looking for.

Do you want to be excluded from any particular Team?: Nope. I'm ready to do all the dirty work :D

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Upb34t

Current/Mastered Classes: Rogue + Caster <- Mastered / Ranger (soon mastered) <- Current

Current/Mastered Professions: Crafter + Smith <- Mastered / [Smith] <- Current

Current Township: Glaciem [Mayor]

Past Guild Experience: Freepers

Why do you want to join the Academy?: I haven't been in a Guild since the Freepers Guild disappeared with the old Zeal map. I've decided that it is time to get into a new guild and stop waiting for someone to remake Freepers. I've seen what great work The Academy did in Zeal and considering all guilds around, The Academy is the best choice for me. I think being loyal and having a good relation with fellow guildmembers is important and because I've seen how consistent The Academy and its members are, I think this Guild is what I've been looking for.

Do you want to be excluded from any particular Team?: Nope. I'm ready to do all the dirty work :D
As far as I'm concerned, accepted. Get with a guild member in game for the channel password. (Most likely me, hehe)

@Dazureus Charter update?

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Status
Not open for further replies.