• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@applelove No offense intended at that statement, just reminding that LF and Malum are not (yet?) allied. But this has been resolved, Diavolo has decided to go with our new KoE town, Belegost. (As far as I've heard)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Indeed I've been online recently and plan to take a little more initiative to continue playing at least a bit. I want to join LF simply because I wanted to recreate something like Fudoshi from last map or scout the map for a nice tall mountain and remake a small Rens there for old times sake.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I don't think alliances matter here @WoleverEntun . Our guild strives to be a map-wide organization. There are bound to be conflicting members. All we ask is for our members to be upstanding examples of what a good Herocraft member should be, and when it comes to making money with the guild, we would never send someone to do work for a conflicting township/guild/group. Our golden rule is to put your town before your guild. It worked really well on Zeal.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Indeed I've been online recently and plan to take a little more initiative to continue playing at least a bit. I want to join LF simply because I wanted to recreate something like Fudoshi from last map or scout the map for a nice tall mountain and remake a small Rens there for old times sake.
There is a lot of tall mountains in an area 400-500 blocks away from LF. Too bad Canterlot is building on one of them. The mountains are close to Xandria Dominion (Order of the Sun) and KoE. If one of the mountains are 350+ blocks away from Canterlot's region, we won't try to stop you from building :) Join /ch ct if you want to be guided to the mountains. Tell that you're fron LF and want to scout the mountain area and that EtKEnn was okey with it. If you're not making a town, you can build 200+ away from Canterlot. The area got mountains that reaches 100+ layers. (We use one that is 102 layers high).

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7

Good to have you back, now to wait for Smash and his crew to follow :p

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3

If you wish directions and/or
invitations to LF or CT you can contact me or EtKenn ingame, and for Academy help, talk to Dazureus, who also lives in LF.

Status
Not open for further replies.